Is this a good stack for a Transgender girl?

I am transgender (MtF) and currently on hormones but i want to speed up results. I am wondering if this is a good stack:

• Pure Estrogen Boost x2
  • Progesterone Boost x2
  • Lip Plumper x 2
  • Anti-Aging x 2
  • Butt Enlargement x2
  • Breast Enlargement x2
  • Skin Regeneration x2

Anything else you would recommend?

8 Likes

I think that good enough. I would recommend you listen to subconscious limits removal audio to help these fields work better. You can also listen to the Self Acceptance/Become whole audio to help you accept your new gender. You can also listen to Confidence/Self-esteem boost to help you feel confident about your new gender. Aside from that, good luck on transitioning! :blush: :smiley:

10 Likes

thank you so much for your response. I will add limits removal and Self acceptance. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good! That should speed up the results!

I’m late to this but since this popped up in my feed i’ll give some advice.
Sapien also has an audio for reducing masculine hormones such as Testosterone and DHT, which would probably pair well with your Estrogen Boost:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTlVgt2j4Pc

Additionally, the channels Subliminal Warlock and Frequency Wizard have many MTF audios that focus on the more technical biological/anatomical aspects of transitioning. These audios make up about a third of their channels’ content and also ther is a bunch of them earlier on in the channels’ uploads:

Anyways, good luck on your journey!

3 Likes

This appeared on the homepage, and since the topic of transition of gender is really interesting and complex, I’d like to make a couple of suggestions to whosoever that’s reading and would like to apply them.

1. Apart from these above audios, listen to subliminals, majorly hypnosis sessions. Since it’s one’s deep desire to transform into a feminine, they’ll do the visualisation part automatically well.
  2. Use some absolute suggestibility subliminals, some work great.
  3. On the sexual side, one can even go far so as to love the new opposite genders, watch visual subliminal and hypno audios of that regard. Jist make sure they are the healthy ones.
  4. Make female friends and try to analyse and absorb their feminine nature, not the narcissistic part, just the feminine part
1 Like

Surely :slight_smile: And welcome to the forum!

Thank you!

Hi all, I’m here to update you Yesterday I wrote on “The Manifested” field page asking if it could help with the mtf transition. I was told yes, however, they suggested that I supplement it with other more specific fields. Know what they might be? Are there more comprehensive fields besides those that can be used as HRT?

Hi,
I don’t know what type of secret magic you may have access to, but it doesn’t work like that and it’s not possible to get a functioning female reproductive system on a man. It’s not just the chromosomes, genes, it’s also the developmental stages you’ve had since you were an embryo.

I hesitated to reply to not be told that I am giving you limiting beliefs.
Good luck.

5 Likes

Morpheus Fields
mtf

Hi, thank you for your response. Don’t worry, you were right to answer me. I am a very open person to dialogue. I have recently come to know about morphic fields, so I wanted to understand how far the mtf transition could go. I wrote a couple of times to Sapien Medicine email however, I guess because of the high number of inquiries, I did not get a response. So, I would like to take this opportunity not only to thank you but also to ask you for advice on which fields to use and how to dose them in order not to take health risks.

2 Likes

Are you sure this could work? I haven’t read any testimonies.

I have no clue, but Morpheus Fields is a good creator.
Ive used her/his other audios and am getting some good results.

The first stack (above) looks like a good one for this purpose too .

1 Like

Glad to hear this. Then I’m gonna try.

1 Like

What have your results been like?

1 Like

I have to be honest, in the summer I listened to this audio for a few weeks but stopped for fear of creating problems for my body, having found no evidence. What I had noticed at that time was a sharp decrease in sperm production, as well as a decrease in libido, a slight increase in breasts. Then I started using “Cone of Power” for a limited period, which gave me the same effects of the Morpheus one. However, because of other needs, I am using Cone of Power to manifest other things, and before I stopped using it to change sexual characteristics, I asked this beautiful field to lead me to an audio that can produce these kinds of physical changes, and about a week later I found a comment under the Morpheus Field audio from a person from FTM who said he had noticed positive effects. I interpreted this testimony as an effect of the manifestation. So I have been trying to overcome this fear and started listening to it again for about a month. . Now the results are progressing more slowly, but I still experience similar feelings to hormone therapy. The field itself states that the speed at which the body changes depends on the person himself, whether he is already ready for this change or not. I’m probably not 100 percent ready yet, I don’t have support from my father, and this somewhat discourages me and generates a lot of insecurities in me. However, if you already feel ready for the change and you don’t know which field to use yet, I recommend the Morpheus field as well as the Cone of Power, depending on how you feel. I have no idea if the changes will be just hormonal or will go further, either way I think it will be worth it.

2 Likes

Good luck to U!

2 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

have you tried… Quintessence of Hyper Femininity? and womenly women, your new improved skin im pretty sure those will do the trick for your goals.

1 Like