Is this true

Hy i specially made this account just to ask this

So sapien use magick? Morphic fields = magick?? Thx if u reply

1 Like

Which video is that?

1 Like

Extreme Muscle Growth, why?

Just wondering which one makes someone hear voices😝. No he may mistaken it ,no magick just morphic fields. Sapien has many articles about the foundation of “magic” which on them he explains that all is magic. But no, no black ,chaos, whatever magick is “bad” is involved.

2 Likes

Well, i don’t think it use magic i guess. Thanks fir replying i guess

Welcome @unique !

A lot of people are turned off by magick because of all the media programming they consumed through their lifetime, old ugly witches, people running around fires naked, so they perceive it as something bad.
Magick is the practice of controlling and changing your reality through rituals and/or evocations.

For example the Law of Attraction and the pratice of affirmations is ritualistic in its essence. If you are a christian praying to God then you’re performing a ritual too, because you are focusing your intention and thoughts to make a specific change. Traditional Chinese Medicine, Taoism, Pranic Healing, Qi Gong all come from ancient ritual magick pratices.

I believe what you are talking about is evoking powerful spirit beings (Angels, Demons, Deities, etc) that have the power to directly influence and change reality for you, but this is not required and it’s just another way to go about it.

Everything that exists on this universe has its energetic counterpart.
So in a nutshell (and in my understanding of what Dream does), he collects the information of the energetic aspect he wants to change, then turns it into a self sustainable living intelligence energy that will work on you on an energetic level.

As you can see there is no need for evocations whatsoever, it’s just energy in its purest form working on you.

As for attracting spirits, well you do that all the time by yourself, specially when in a negative state of mind, even your environment could be attracting negative entities.
The average person does not do energy work and psychic protection at all, so their energy bodies are weak and vulnerable to these entities and occult practitioners.
Most people avoid this topic because they think everything is “love and light” and God will protect them no matter what, then they wonder why their lives are a mess.

Anyway, there are videos that help you with that as well on Sapien’s other channel Dream Seeds.

15 Likes

Bruh

1 Like