It may sound crazy but what are the possibilities?!

what are the possibilities of influencing a lotto draw while astral projecting to that moment in chamber where the draw is being conducted?? i know its seems like super sci-fiction lol

can any energy force being able to force it ?? you may have help of servitors??

it could have chances of success since ego is not there. i don’t know!!

5 Likes

Try it and let us know ;)

My approach is a bit different, I think the fun part is to “match the numbers” which I try to do timewise as close to the draw as possible (I’ve only done it recently twice but I’d like to try consistently and write down everything as an experiment). If I win relatively big and not the “usual” smallest amount possible, and at least twice so I know it is repeatable, I’ll share the exact method :)

I know some people get some winning numbers in dreams.

2 Likes

its cool stuff when i try to firgure out next draw number, one day i’ve got 6 numbers of 10 numbers i didn’t win big but i see there always possibilities when you think out of box.

always before any draw some repeated numbers start to show off on preselected number before you pay those preselected numbers are already parts of previous draw of others plays in same week. so what i do i try to sense them more like if they will be draw again in other plays in the same week

result first week got 6 numbers of 10
second week got 5 of 10

1 Like

I wish I had access to a post I did on XM a decade ago on “influencing” stuff like this when I had just done very clear research and muscle testing on the subject.

Let’s put it this super over simplified way…

You are trying to influence BOTH
A) A random number generator AND
B) “Overcome” the X number of other people who also have conscious and subconscious influence of their desired numbers being drawn.

In other words, anywhere from 0% to 0.01% of actual influencing power.

It’d be far easier to “remote view” the winning numbers…
assuming you have developed this skill,
removed the ego influence from the viewing,
and are seeing the “right” probability significant timeline. :wink:

16 Likes

yes sure i’ll do this too haha i know why abundance or luck works on scratch because it can guide to a winning scratch in store, but lottery is really an influence of million of people who plays it,

1 Like

I won my first ever game of bingo when I was using the original powerful luck audio many years ago :laughing: I’m sure the abundance mindset + million dollar empire can take the probability up pretty high.

2 Likes

but the best thing to remote view future numbers i must associate them with something i can sense like shapes, smells or tastes and its has to 50 smells or states , this the way.

shapes could be 0 to 9

like sphere is zero
cube is one

if two number for example 10 then it would cube and sphere

1 Like

Yeah actually reading the the 3D time paper gave me the inspiration for my latest method :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I got initially 3 out of 5 right but I overwrote one because I thought unlikely that 22 and 33 would also be in the draw (as if it was any more unlikely that any other number combination…) , and I ended up changing 33 to something else. So I had just 2 in the end.

I think you need to get the conceptual thinking of numbers right which takes practice too.

3 Likes

I do ego dissolution and then go to sleep with a subliminal or audio for wealth.

Sometimes I do get dreams of random numbers to play. And well…turns out I was right like half the time.

3 Likes

So if fields with time get stronger and original luck audio been out for awhile won’t that field be the luckiest???