Item: Lion's Confidence and Courage

Exactly. Thanks.i saw it back then from extreme confidence…

Is it worth getting Lion’s confidence and courage if you are going to get Enhanced APE? I am asking this because Enhanced APE reduces fear by about 600%. Lack of fear means you’re confident and courageous, right…?

2 Likes

Sure thing! I’ll give it sometime and I’ll share.

1 Like

I’ve been wearing the tag for 2 days now . I have to say that I really feel really confident . For example I’ve been procrastinating asking my boss about something specific for 2 months … I did it on the first day .
I simply feel more confident in every day situations its subtle, not a big alpha like aggressive dominance, which I like ,because I think confidence is better than aggression or making people afraid of you , actually if anything it draws people to me .
So I am quite happy that it doesnt have this intimidating lion feeling . A very stable, calm,natural kind of confidence . I like . Probably something less sensitive, self aware people wouldn’t even notice, but I’m sure it grows over time in power /could be boosted .

Also I asked ma boy sapien if there was some long term effect and also if it effects self love ,because I think self love is the basis of confidence .
He said it might have long term effects ,which is great ,but self love not really which is a bummer :confused:
Here’s the email:

"Are you speakin about lion’s confidence? If so, it can have a permanent effect on your confidence over time. As for self love, not really. "

13 Likes

Awesome bro! It’s wonderful how you didn’t even boost it and already are having amazing results. I had got rid of my OCDness, and I had quit boosting my tags after the first 3. Not because I can’t handle the energy(thanks to my dragon) but because I want my tags to last a long time.(They will get stronger and stronger as Dream told me there aren’t any caps on them). I always find myself chuckling when I read some comments of how some guys don’t do this or just do that, or afraid to say this or afraid to say that. Or afraid to be a certain way, because it might make them look “weak”. Like they must portray some kind of “image”. That stuff always gives me a good laugh. :smile: Alpha males don’t “try” to be alpha, they just are. Tbh, it seems the females that used to be crazy about me, are even more crazy about me now, that I have a softer side. I haven’t met one yet who thinks I am “weak”, but tbh, I wouldn’t even give a rats ass if she did. I don’t care if it’s a dude or a chick, if they don’t like me the way I am, then they can kick rocks. So I am glad you realize this bro. I am glad the tag is working so well for you, and may it get better and better for you.

Doesn’t the Matchmaker got “Self love” field in it?

5 Likes

So did you get rid of your OCD with the confidence tag?

Completely agree the whole alpha male culture is completely overcompensatory . Not saying I didn’t fall for it in the past .
But the ones who are alpha males dont take part in that culture and the the ones who take part aren’t mostly alpha males.
I think you have to work on the foundation first . Like why you aren’t confident ,“alpha” in the first place.

BTW Timothy chalamet is apparently the most attractive celebrity atm . Look at him not exactly alpha. He shows his emotions/insecurities. That’s actually more confident and sympathetic.

I dont feel week at all. More like I could stand up of I wanted to . Confidence is not beeing aggressively dominant!

Matmachmaker only has attract love ,not self love.

7 Likes

I don’t have a confidence tag, nor will I get it anytime soon. (I plan to get all of them when I am able, little by little. But it’s not priority for me right now. I have got most of my priority ones already) But it’s still a great tag though. Right now, I am working on my spirituality, so I will buy either but the Ascension tag or the Divine Radiance pendant next as soon as this quarantine subsides.

Great points bro. I agree.

Oh.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I just love to read different experiences on Dreams products. I know it sounds funny or weird, but it makes me happy for some reason. Lol.

2 Likes

Lololol you’re in for a ride brah.

Scan your aura while wearing that, its more intimidating than Thor, no joke.

Im good at channeling so I can say for sure that the lion tag makes you channel an actual lion spirit.

Like i’m a martial artist, so if I fantasize about a fight scenario with the lion tag, its not kicking and punching, im literally biting people in the neck in the form of a lion.

Also any animal that urinates in my presence I have an urge to slice in pieces.

I am 100% serious LOL.

Thats a good thing btw, lions are superior than humans , so if two energies interact, and one is human and one lion, the human is always gonna be submissive and weak.

Or perhaps you’re one of those good lions like Simba?

9 Likes

I think I’d be a good lion lol

I must say that in trying to stay out of conflict whenever I can. Just because I can win a fight doesnt mean I have to take it .

I have only used it 2 days but I would really say there is not much fear in people, rather more respect which is a different ball game.

I actually have gotten those aggressive results from the mandala not from the tag . Definitely prefere the tag .

6 Likes

Me too the reviews are one of the best parts of this forum!

3 Likes

Yes people are respectful , get used to it with the lion.

The terror begins when someone pisses you off and you start growling and think of how good his lungs would taste, then you’ll see fear in peoples eyes.

But this one also gives you subconscious confidence, like not the lion but actually YOU, so yeah, its much better than the mandala.

@Philip_Weiss nah bro, I know Thor , like as the entity, but no idea what the difference is.

Also stay away from Japan pls, im planning on moving there LOL

5 Likes

Wow lol. That’s quite the profile picture there :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol…it was rather random too and out of the blue! :rofl:

1 Like

Lol remind me of this video :joy:

2 Likes

Behave or I call your elders in Israel.

4 Likes

Lol white house,

@This_Boy_Here’s Dragon is more of a threat than that puppet box.

6 Likes

Obama bin ladden??? :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow guys! I’m waiting for my lion tag to arrive… I’m very pleased with Roku’s description of its energy. A lion spirit is so in tune with me.

5 Likes

I have been listening to that audio, after my bro @uial told me about his results with it…And along with the Environmental energy accumulator, now the results are even faster!

3 Likes

Lol. I hope your logging in through a TOR browser lmfao

3 Likes