Item: Lion's Confidence and Courage

No i like this new look. This profile photo is now integrating into the forum. Let it sink in damnit!

By the way have you been listening to the epic beard growth?

2 Likes

What audio , the intercession ? I was talking about your golem ;D

3 Likes

Oh, yeah I know. I have been listening to the Dragon audio, that audio rocks bro. It like enhances the effects of the audios.(I think it just makes the dragon stronger because the dragon was already making me have faster results. But itā€™s heightened now!) Along with the Environmental energy accumulator. I would have never used those audios if it werenā€™t for @uial. Also bro, Subtle Energy got great shit too. I would have never used them had @uial not told me they were good.

7 Likes

Damn bro! You are so lucky. Apparently, Japan and Canada donā€™t want foreign ex-felons on their grounds. I was reading a book by Asa Akira in prison, and she said there is no litter in the street! And I had read about the concerts over there, and the fans are dead silent until the show is over, and then clap!

1 Like

Yeah Japan is paradise.

Also donā€™t beat yourself up with the whole ā€œlawā€ thingy.

Magick knows its ways :wink:

2 Likes

Just ordered this one over the Thor tag. I think the Leo in me wanted it more lol. Excited to try it out.

4 Likes

Tell me how it goes bud. No one has gotten that tag yet! :smile:

2 Likes

The Lion tag? I thought a few people on here got it already.

1 Like

Oh, Lolā€¦I thought you meant Thor Redux.

1 Like

Haha love that pun, and now i have to add more words to my comment lol

2 Likes

Hereā€™s an update on my experience with the Lion confidence tag. The tag has a subtle and calm confidence energy. I can sense it but it wasnā€™t really strong. So I decided to boost it once. I left it on about an hour and 30 minutes on the sigil. My God! The power of it feels nuts. Like, itā€™s easier to feel confident and it feels a bit overwhelming. Lol. I like it now. I feel the power!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

Hell yeah bro! I like that! That boost did it huh? :smile: I am out of :heart:'s bro, but I will go across the street soon to get a new batch from my :heart: dealer! Please keep us posted. And keep us posted on your other tags as well. :grinning:

5 Likes

Thanks bro! Hell yeah it did! I appreciate it man and will do. :smiley:

1 Like

I am curious how this field compares to the confidence, dominance field on patreon.

4 Likes

I donā€™t like the dominance field as it makes people respect you, but almost fearful of you.

With the lion tag I feel like a lion: powerful, but I have no reason to intimidate anyone, and people just give respect without causing trouble.

12 Likes

My dog has been sort of scared of me lately. I didnā€™t want to believe it was the field but now I got to test.

2 Likes

I keep the dominance field in my car, personally.

If I ever have to get out of my car, or a cop pulls me over, I believe its something really great to have.

Otherwise its a little too powerful for daily use.

Edit: Should probably mentioned that I boosted it, 2x. That may be why it feels a little overwhelming. Iā€™d have to try it without a boost.

7 Likes

Hello everyone! Itā€™s been two weeks now since I first got my Lion tag. Iā€™m gonna tell a bit of my experience. Well, I must say that Iā€™m stunned by itā€¦ the power I feel and confidence itā€™s huge. Tbh, Iā€™ve never been an insecure person so to speakā€¦ but this tag keep calling me for some reason. Well, I know the reason as I just love the lion energy. And most importantly the energy resonates with myself naturally.

Astrologically speaking (Iā€™m an astrology geek lol) I have a strong Leo-Scorpio emphasisā€¦ and thankfully Iā€™ve mastered (much times at cost) this strong energies in my personality already. Lion flows with me lol. I knew it! And the feeling of happiness, joy, enthusiasm for life is palpable. Pure bliss guys.

I have examples of people looking at me as some kind of goddess lol. Babies smiling, my work life got easier too, as people who were naturally more rude just canā€™t be like that anymoreā€¦ At work I always had a natural authority personality (people always saw me with respect, as I earned that with my professional behavior) but know? All of this get amplified. itā€™s crazy actually. I see even fear in some peoples eyes.

Itā€™s awesome having this lion having my back. :slight_smile: And all of this happens in a time of true happiness in my life. Iā€™m happy and gratefullā€¦ so all the good energy just flows!

29 Likes

Awesome! :grinning:

3 Likes

As a fellow Leo, I agree :stuck_out_tongue: this is one of my favorite tags right now.

4 Likes