Ivermectin

Def will come in handy for me as I’m around Covid + patients a lot. Will add this to stack with CV disruptor before work.

8 Likes

i feel hungry lol
and something in the head (heat sensations , subtle )
i played it twice
It will come handy in an emergency
i feel a little bit dizzy and very very hungry . i will go have my breakfast now.
Thank you for the medicine Captain :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I feel prickly sensations everywhere. Same way I feel from Negative Energy Removal type fields.

10 Likes

It may be mentioned in some of the articles that @Zen linked above; I’ve heard of people taking one dose of the physical drug 1x/month as prevention for covid. It’s said by some to prevent the virus from taking hold in a person.

I know of people who have stocked up on the physical drug to take at the first warning signs of a potential covid infection. They have told me there’s research to suggest that taking it then prevents the disease progressing to a severe state (so this was especially helpful when our hospitals were turning people away, saying don’t come back until you need an ICU bed).

Beyond the possible covid applications, unless you’re at risk for parasitical infections or worms, most people don’t need the physical drug. I’m told that’s one of the reason why the physical drug hasn’t been more carefully studied by the medical establishment. It’s off patent, it’s low-priced (and, therefore, low margined) and its potential outside of covid has already been tapped.

12 Likes

Thanks @Captain_Nemo

Better use Virus Disruption Ver 2.0 instead of CV distruptor :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you captain nemo for this precious field :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:.

A few years ago I had scabies. I had a lot of trouble getting rid of it . I treat myself naturally with essential oils.

Now I have what it takes if it should come back from my side or from my children. Ozone generator for disinfection of places and clothes + this field :slightly_smiling_face:

I understood to use for other types of problem, very interesting !!!

7 Likes

I took this interesting information about ivermectin on web site :

Viruses such as human cytomegalovirus (HCMV), human papillomavirus (HPV), Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), and coronavirus (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 [SARS-CoV-2]) represent a great burden to human health worldwide. FDA-approved anti-parasite drug ivermectin is also an antibacterial, antiviral, and anticancer agent, which offers more potentiality to improve global public health, and it can effectively inhibit the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro.

This study sought to identify ivermectin-related virus infection pathway alterations in human ovarian cancer cells. Stable isotope labeling by amino acids in cell culture (SILAC) quantitative proteomics was used to analyze human ovarian cancer cells TOV-21G treated with and without ivermectin (20 mumol/L) for 24 h, which identified 4447 ivermectin-related proteins in ovarian cancer cells.

Pathway network analysis revealed four statistically significant antiviral pathways, including HCMV, HPV, EBV, and HIV1 infection pathways. Interestingly, compared with the reported 284 SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19-related genes from GencLip3, we identified 52 SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19-related protein alterations when treated with and without ivermectin. Protein-protein network (PPI) was constructed based on the interactions between 284 SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19-related genes and between 52 SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19-related proteins regulated by ivermectin.

Molecular complex detection analysis of PPI network identified three hub modules, including cytokines and growth factor family, MAP kinase and G-protein family, and HLA class proteins. Gene Ontology analysis revealed 10 statistically significant cellular components, 13 molecular functions, and 11 biological processes. These findings demonstrate the broad-spectrum antiviral property of ivermectin benefiting for COVID-19 treatment in the context of predictive, preventive, and personalized medicine in virus-related diseasesv.

18 Likes

Thank you for your thorough response. Very helpful. :grinning:

4 Likes

Wow… interesting information I had no idea about. It seems that the Captain is giving us once again more than we see on the first glance :pray:

Even before knowing this extra information, I was absolutely thrilled to see this field (I’m always thrilled when I see the SM notifications pop up :grin:). This is so convenient and purposeful. Parasite infestations are such a nuisance and stressful, at best.

Building on the information that @Limael kindly shared, recent research has suggested that Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) may be linked to the development of autoimmune diseases. The list in the link below does not seem to be exhaustive either (if you google a little). Just imagine what this field could therefore mean… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I was just going to say it… :pensive: I mean, @Zen kindly showed us the impressive retail price for just 90 tablets. This is again a true gift that keeps on giving.
Thank you so much Captain!! :sparkles: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Thank you for this Capt. Very timely. Can we use this to also treat adverse reactions from receiving the jab(s)?

Here is a protocol of its use.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19FXFccvHBb9G-B1O6I7TW4n664zrRgBm/view?usp=sharing

4 Likes

This makes my whole body shivering, It actually feels very similiar to how Exorcism audio/ Negative Entity Bainishing frequency feeld like. I also keep seeing images in my mind of parasites wiping out in pain.
Makes one part of my head feel especially tingly in particular. Thank You Capitan!

17 Likes

I somehow missed this posting and release until now!

I just listened to 1/2 of it (5 min) to be on the safe side (for me). I don’t want to have a herx reaction.
Thanks for making this and for all the medical fields.

20 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Vaccination MegaThread

I had nausea, headache and chills yesterday all of a sudden.

Not sure if it’s because I started listening to Plasma Light, or infected with covid.

I listened to Automated Grounding x3 and then this x4.

Nausea was 95% better, headaches and chills went away. Today I feel fine so far.

6 Likes

I was looking for something to help with my teeth grinding and clenched jaw and the burning pain in my stomach- thinking I had a parasite from sushi-
I tried this not expecting it do anything for my jaw,
And slowly my jaw became less tense.
After 1 play the tightness of my clenched stressed jaw subsiding by 80% as did the burning pain in my stomach by 70% so I played it again and my burning stomach was 90% gone as was my clenched jaw.

AMAZING feeling so much better

Thank you Sapien :pray::star::star::star:

21 Likes

Ohh wow thank you for sharing this! Playing it now… it slipped out of my playlist since I was starting to feel good already! Added so much mental clarity and more vitality to my body! But I didn’t know it could help with that! Already feeling better typing this! :))

11 Likes

@DreamSoarer I remember you were asking about a field for TMJ :)

3 Likes

Yes I didn’t expect it… but I’m not surprised because if you are grinding teeth it can be a sign of parasite
Parasites can cause that

5 Likes

Yeah, parasite is a major cause of bruxism.
Pairing it with Parasite Destroyer should give you good results regarding TMJ and Bruxism.

Edit: also, Ivermectin is great for head lice which is a form of parasite. My sister had them for years. I made her listen this and within 3 days, she saw significant results.

12 Likes