JAAJ‘s Guide to Music Lyrics (and how they program you)

As always amazing post!

I remember I dropped a lot of rap music in my life around the age of 15. Went the RnB route, this led to my life being mellow, relaxed.

Although the lyrics weren’t the best, they were much better than “sex, money, weed, violence” etc etc.

This quickly became apparent to me (to an extend) so I also got rid of social media to remove unconscious programming.

6 Likes

Lol nice timing

I went on a run the other day and put in some “old school” random 00s playlist from Spotify.

I was just in my headspace when at one point I took note of the lyrics, 50cent telling me in my ears again and again,
“You’s a window shopper”,
Bad grammar being the dot on the i :sweat_smile:

So…
I went to the next song and decided to be more careful and just create my own playlist. :laughing:

6 Likes

Thanks a lot for sharing your music background story Bro! :pray: :muscle:

3 Likes

Spring is here :hugs: :herb: :bouquet: :sun_with_face:

:medal_military: 100% Positive Lyrics – JAAJ Approved

(lyrics)

1 Like

how about anime songs - since it japanese, i have no idea what the lyrics are

2 Likes

iv’e posted some songs in the music thread that i surround myself with.

3 Likes

:point_down:

2 Likes

This part :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m a huge X fan especially because he’s the one who got me into this whole spiritual thing when he talked about the laws of the universe and music frequencies, too bad he couldn’t help himself😓I had to stop listening to his music because it was just too much

1 Like

Thanks bro, I just appreciate tf outta X he was the realest one I know in modern times, he was such an uplifting person near the end of his life sadly

1 Like

Can’t wait to dive in to these💯I know Capital Steez, I’ve heard deprogrammed, gonna have to give the rest of these guy a listen
Thanks btw appreciate it

1 Like
4 Likes

Good thing most of the music I listen to are healthy and/or positive!

My favorite singer is Origa. She’s Russian, and her songs are beautiful, both in music and lyrics. I’ll post a couple of examples here.

I also found the translation of song 2.

One Japanese song I strongly suggest you avoid is “Kogoreru” by Buck-Tick. It sounds interesting, but the instant that I read the subtitles translation on the official video, well…I couldn’t get it out of my mind fast enough. It took a bit to replace it with something better.

I won’t say what the song is about, I’m not going to subject your vibrations to that.

1 Like

How about this:

“She’s Russian, AND her songs are beautiful”

:wink:

I don’t have a problem with Russians, but I know others instinctively do, due to the programming of the news. I didn’t want to accidentally trigger it.

I went ahead and fixed it. If you want to use her songs in the main thread as examples, please do.

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s all good!

That’s how the matrix works.
They use the news to subtly make people feel guilty about speaking up or about speaking their opinion if it goes against the mainstream narrative.

There is no freedom of speech until you are financially free.

4 Likes

Nah this is absoloutley insane, i had no clue music affects your subconcious this much

time to shorten my playlist massively and sprinkle more uplifting songs

2 Likes

Thank You for this post @JAAJ .its very detailed and imformative.
:green_heart:

2 Likes

I Release Any Energies That Are Not Mine - Lee Harris & Davor Bozic - YouTube