JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 2024 šŸ¤

This is such a good info right here I cant say how gratefull I am.

Do you think listening to long stacks can negatively influnce the outcome ? Like become less effective ?

I remember you wrote in some post (i quess it was traders group, maybe Im wrong) we need energy + feeling to manifest.

Can longer stacks drain us off energy and we need to refuel to gain the better benefits out of it ? I think you wrote pendant of magi can allow to listen to longer stacks.

2 Likes

Only, if your overwhelm your energy or physical body.
My experience is that the subconscious mind can process pretty much any amount of information. That is an informational / consciousness level, which is infinite.

However, an overwhelming can happen whenā€¦

1. ā€¦the new information is being implemented by the subconscious mind too quickly and your energy body or physical body are overwhelmed by that fast pace.
  2. ā€¦your energy body receives more energy input than it is able to absorb and process.
  3. ā€¦when physical changes are pushed to happen faster than what is healthy for the body.
  4. There maybe some additional reasons too which I donā€™t remember right now.

Yes, we always need energy to manifest.
The following is very simplified, all much more complex in reality:

Having a certain feeling = projecting a certain concept (from your consciousness) with a certain amount of energy into the world

Therefore, for consciousness to operate on the level of feelings, energy is required.

For all the various levels (mental, astral, etheric, physical etc.) all the different types of energies are required respectively. Meaning that while being in the physical world, we pretty much need to have all the types of energies to be able to exists and manifest here.

The more positive, the more uplifting and the higher vibrational the feeling is, the less energy it consumes and more manifestational power it has.

Also, the more energetically charged up a feeling is, the more manifestational power it has. Thatā€™s why feelings of fear, shame and guilt are the most descructive. They are very low vibe and usually carry a huge amount of energy with them.

Yes, for the mentioned reasons above.
But usually it is the fields that are working on the energy body and physical body that are the most draining.
Something like self love fields can be listened pretty much all the time, until you become annoyed by the music or until it disturbs your sleep.

Yes, it can an additional energy supply, either to your intention (feelings and manifestation) or to any other task that you tell it to supply with its energy.

8 Likes

Is there a particular reason why you put Conceptual Realizations at the very end even after Gratitude for Blessings? And why you put New Perspectives after the trauma fields?
I was taught to put New Perspectives at the end before Gratitude for Blessings and after Abundance Mindset to perpetuate all the new situation(s) and mindset(s) that were created before. I also put PMHC after New Perspectives, does that make sense?

1 Like

The order is not that important here.
This is an almost completely non-physical stack.
I did the order in a way I intuitively felt suitable.
You are free to variate the order as you feel is right for you.
As a general rule of thumb here is the logic behind my order:

1. PONR stack
  2. Raise your vibration as a booster
  3. Work on healing the trauma, fear, guilt etc. aka reduce the resistance
  4. Increase self love
  5. Be grateful for the change to the new you
  6. With a heightened self-esteem, get access to new insights and a higher understanding (Conceptual Realizations). Some concepts and ideas need you to be of a certain vibrational level first to actually ā€œgetā€ them. That is because each concept has also its own vibration.
11 Likes

I just went for a walk and I was trying to understand your stack and came up with this for my own adapted stack:

1. Raising your vibration (Dissolve ego + Limiting beliefs + Vibration of Transcendence)
  2. Healing and releasing trauma
  3. Perpetuate the new situation of feeling freed from trauma (New Perspectives)
  4. Fill that empty space with different kinds of self love :sparkling_heart:
  5. Create the right mindset for all the abundance (Abundance Mindset)
  6. Connecting heart and mind (Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence)
  7. Coming to the realization that love is what we are (Conceptual Realizations)
  8. Showing infinite gratitude for this new transformed you (Gratitude for Blessings)
  9. Spread this all equally across the system for a gentle transformation (Acu-Automation)

:raised_hands: JAAJ for the great insights! :pray:

7 Likes

Hoy soƱƩ con la palabra trauma un claro mensaje de mi yo superior en lo que tengo que resolver

3 Likes

Thanks to @JAAJ advice I started listening daily to free stack

Its been a week now. The playlist is around 6-7hours. I start the morning with clearing and than follow with the stack during the day.

When its time to workout, I stop the playlist and listen to workout list, than have break and finish this stack during the day. Hope, its ok.

I would say after a week much more calm, kindness and apreciation of everything came. Some times I feel like Im too calm and composed. Like I doesnt really care. I really am thankfull for my life much more. Im experiencing kind of detox, dont know if its connected to this or not. Im doing mental and physical rebuild.
Fermented products, fiber, vegiesā€¦ after covid I take it as fullbody recovery.

Im very gratefull for @JAAJ advices. Never listened to self love audios, but now I feel they are almost the most important ones.

16 Likes

:clap: :clap: :pray: :pray:

11 Likes

Would you recommend running the PONR stack concurrently for a time frame (starting the day with PONR and then continue with the Self Love stack) or for a given time frame before starting with this stack?

Would you recommend to add any Energy System fields along side this stack (if so, which would be suitable) as supporting or in those situation when one could feel drained?

PS: Thank you so much for the stack and all the knowledge shared! :pray:

1 Like

Yes, full PONR stack first.
Then if possible right after that the Self Love stack.

Kinetic Quasi Crystal
Soul Restoration series
Negentropic Jing, Chi, Shen
Energy Blockage Removal
Ojas Marrowed
Auric and Energy Repair
The Mana Circuits
The 4 chakra audios
Torsion
Internal Alchemical Crucible

7 Likes

:blush::blush:
Dream weaver must have read your post :)

8 Likes

New ā€œYour Self Loveā€ field added to the stacks above :hugs: :heart_decoration:

7 Likes

Extreme Gratitude for posting this love stack. I have a question about Amygdala healing. Can I replace Amygdala Healing with Stellate Ganglion Block audio x2 ? Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you.

I donā€™t think this can replace Amygdala Healing as these seem to be for different thingsā€¦

4 Likes

Thank you so much for replying. According to you is there any other field I can use instead of amygdala healing?

2 Likes

Amygdala Healing does healing of anxiety on a physical level.
I am not aware of any field that can replace that.

PTSD Help includes Amygdala Healing and Stellate Ganglion Block.

Why would you want to replace it?

2 Likes

Amygdala healing gave me very bad side effects. Raised heartbeat, jitters, Diarrhoea, loss of appetite and flu like symptoms among other things. After a month of use I had to stop because it started affecting my work. So Iā€™m scared of that field.

1 Like

Hmmā€¦ I donā€™t know what this could be. This is beyond the scope of my knowledge.

2 Likes

I thought the same because from my past experiences everytime I had something fearful come up, same symptoms happened. I suppose my fear is stored in my stomach or something. Idk really. I started with 2 times of listening which I reduced to to 1 time. Then I used it every other day and then I stopped. Became a lil but too much for me. Thank you for the advice tho but idk any other field that tackles fear head on like amygdala healing does.

1 Like

Have you tried this?

4 Likes