Jen and plants

Probably going to be leaving a pic of this most days, as I’m seeing a change very often now. I played plasma flower for this little guy all day today

6 Likes

Reachin for the stars! Played jindan for him yesterday

5 Likes

Jen, then let us know if that writing on the table contributed to the growth. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Haha couldn’t hurt!

3 Likes

Leaves opening!!

This is fast growth a week ago there was barely any green at all

7 Likes

After these experiments you are officially the expert in the field of flowers and plants; you should collaborate with Dream/Sapien to create advanced fields of this type, perhaps with a dedicated channel like, “Dr. Jen flower & plant therapist” or similar. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

:wink::wink::sunflower:

Plasma flower played all day

7 Likes

Look at that beauty blossoming :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: its like it knows we are watching it grow and cheering for it

4 Likes

really beautiful

3 Likes

Such a beautiful thread, Jen. Thanks for creating it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks guys @Rosechalice @anon51404939 @Lunamoon22 @Fender_Cad your positive energy I think makes a difference and will help this little guy grow :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

Beautiful plants, Jen!
Have you tried using The Plants Kingdom? I think it would be a cool experience because there are sooo many plants near you haha

1 Like

Thanks I will check it out for sure !

1 Like

I just bought seeds that are almost 100 years old because it’s a plant no one wants anymore

Stay tuned…

1 Like

Out of curiosity…what is it?

1 Like

It’s a surprise I want to see if it actually germinates

1 Like

We went on a trip for a few days and little plant came with us

Today I went walking around and snapped a few pics of wild things

The blackberry roots - one of them- might have activity but I have to wait and see

Ordered a mulberry tree today

6 Likes

I think it needs a name already.

Pls invite me to the baptism :partying_face:

1 Like

Lol I was just thinking that

It’s an apple tree, so maybe Johnny

4 Likes

Johnny sounds likes hes gonna be all charm, flirty and naughty lol

1 Like