Jobs that allow listening to fields?

While I’m trying to get some online side hustles going, I’m looking for a new job. I’m putting together my stacks (and all together they’ll take up a lot of the day) and I’m wondering what jobs to look for where you can listen while working.

3 Likes

Just a phone in your pocket with the lowest volume playing should be unnoticeable to most.

Then I’d make sure you don’t find jobs that don’t allow phones in the work area unless you get one without the camera or something, but even some of them wouldn’t allow them inside.

5 Likes

Lol any
Just put the earplugs (or the phone) in your pocket…
You don’t have to hear them in order for it to work, it’s just that the field has to enter your aura basically (hearing them is a good benchmark).

7 Likes

I guess I’m worried that if I can’t hear it all the time that I accidentally turned it off, or if it’s not playing in my ear that my mind/body aren’t going to respond

I understand that was a worry of yours. It’s just that your mind/body are going to respond even when it’s not playing in your ears. In fact, there are some reports where our Forum friends thought the field was more effective because it was playing into their aura/body than into their ears.

4 Likes

You do.

Either OM or dream wrote it that you only need to consciously hear the fields even at low volume.

Nah sometimes I have headphones on and fields will still be playing on my laptop and working effectively… also when you have your earpods emitting the field to your pocket you’re essentially receiving the morphic changes from it

1 Like

Yeah, the way I heard it (was it from _OM? Sammy? Don’t remember) was that the sound/music was the carrier for the field. Hearing it lets us know that the field is being carried to us. As long as we can perceive the sound waves (whether they’re at really low volume or in another room) we can know that the field is affecting us.

1 Like

Yeah it was in a thread about how people with hearing disabilities can benefit from fields

2 Likes

Much better memory than me!

1 Like

So playing field on volume 1,while phone is in school bag,still works?I think some fields do heavily rely on u really hearing the music but I could be wrong.

1 Like

I found at least 4 topics on this while I was looking for this one, and I know there was another one where OM said that being able to hear it is a good “benchmark” that it enters your aura and therefore affects you, but that one wasn’t even in the ones I found.
So… I think everything important has been said already :D

Guess it wasn’t necessary to carry wireless headphones around my neck while I was drinking beer in the bar. feels dumb.Thanks for helping me to not be dumbass.

2 Likes