Will fields work on low volume

Do sapien fields work on very low volume, like if I put it on 5% volume on my phone and leave the phone in my pocket with fields playing, will the fields still work?

So technically I won’t be able to hear the sound, but the field will be playing in my energy field, does this work?

3 Likes

Yes!

4 Likes

No, you should still hear it.

@SammyG right?

Honestly from my experience you don’t need to hear it. Sometimes I play it on my headphones with 1 volume and tuck them behind the shirt. Still works for me but I also focus sometimes on the feel to get my attention back to it.

3 Likes

I think the baseline is if you can hear the field while you’re standing in a quiet room. Whatever that volume is, it should be high enough to work.

There will be circumstances when the volume is sufficiently high but you won’t hear it due to surrounding noise or activity.

For example, you could be at a rock concert with your fields at 100 percent volume and you won’t hear them, but they should still be working.

As long as it’s loud enough to be heard while you’re alone is my understanding.

_OMRegular

Dec '20

Play this at a low volume at your New Year’s dance parties tonight and help those people boogie their problems away!

From the “Positive Vibes Energy” description on Patreon:

Best part about it is, you can play at low volume through your phone’s speakers (on repeat) and nobody will hear a thing. Yet, it will still work on creating a contagious positive vibe that spreads in the environment and affects you and everyone else.

4 Likes

Environment fields is a different story

1 Like

Yeah, this is true. Environment fields are a little different. I’ve been out at stores shopping where I’ve had my phone set halfway up on volume and couldn’t hear my normal fields but could feel them still working. I think the quiet room test holds true. Would be curious to hear what Sammy has to say as well.

4 Likes

Only Alien Intercession doesn’t. You need to play that on one an amplifier and at least 125DB for it to work. Open all windows and doors for maximum ‘effect’. Set intent for ‘beam us up scotty’.

5 Likes

I’ve actually wondered about how certain fields would feel at concert-level volumes :smirk:

When I have fields playing through my car speakers it feels a little different than when they’re playing on my phone.

There’s got to be a cut-off somewhere, but where?

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies, although the answers are conflicting, therefore I am still unsure, does the volume need to be high enough for me to hear it in a quiet room,

Or is it OK to not even hear the volume in a quiet room, but just keep the field in my energy field( as in phone in my pocket), I would have thought its the same as the dogtags, as long as it stays in my energy field and the volume is even 1 it should work,

At night when playing my night list, I usually sleep with earplugs so don’t hear a thing, works fine for me.

By day, on the lowest volume possible on ipod in my pocket, don’t hear that either, except if putting the ipod to my ear, works fine too.

Read somewhere on this forum that it works for deaf people too…
remember it as it was Sammy telling this, could remember wrong though…:slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

bumping this so @SammyG or @Captain_Nemo might see this and clarify :D

1 Like

If you are playing the field at low volume and you are in the same room and can’t hear it, then yes it would still work on you. The energy is still being transmitted in the room and therefore affecting you too.

48 Likes

Thanks for clarifying! :two_hearts:

1 Like

My line of thought is that if it’s in your pocket -> the sound, which the energy is “embedded” into, always enters your aura -> it works.

At work, when I don’t want the fields to affect others, I will connect a headset and put the earbuds in my pocket and play the fields like that.
It still works.

14 Likes

I think my comment was based on something i read in a thread and by Sammy or Captain saying that but it was obviously in my head since Sammy clarified thats why i tagged him to be sure lol i honestly just try to always listen something even if low but cool if it can even be like low low

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for clarifying that as long as the field is playing within your aura ( or room as Sammy said) at extremely low volumes the fields will still work

9 Likes

Hello @MonkeyOwl :slightly_smiling_face::blush:

If I may ask, do I understand correctly that if I am training clients in gym and play it on my phone in my pocket, even if I dont hear it because of gym music, it works?

And if I need to play something not to affect the others, connect with earbuds and let it play connected in my pocket?

Thank you kindly :heart:

3 Likes

Yes, pretty much!
At least i think that’s how it is, others can chime in of course…

If you’re physically close to the client (whatever is playing the sound is physically very close to the client), maybe it will affect them as well for a little bit… but I think it’s mostly safe, 20 seconds of anything wouldn’t hurt :D
Maybe try to be mindful, but I think you’re safe.

And yes, playing on your phone on low volume works, you don’t have to hear it if it is noisy.

5 Likes

I’ve been trying it out in public places where it’s set to low/medium volume but I can’t hear it since the environment’s loud. I’m definitely still feeling the effects. Like MonkeyOwl implied, be mindful of which fields you’re using in proximity of others. Don’t be playing things like Testosterone or Plasma Beard if you’re hanging out or around girls. In public, I usually stick to things like Become Whole, Extreme Confidence, Wealth/Abundance, Love/Appreciation/Gratitude, etc. Basically fields that are “One Size Fits All” and are universally beneficial to anyone who’s near me. Hope this helps.

8 Likes