Will fields work on low volume

Thank you both, it helps a lot!

I didnt know it works while being played in pocket walking around, I thought the field has to be “static” and pointing towards me.

Thanks for clarification :pray:

6 Likes

You have to be careful though…
Sometimes it happens to me that I accidentally let a field play too long.

Today it happened again after a long time (it was the ojas last and that was a while ago), this time plasma protocol 3… It was playing very quietly, I though I turned it off as I did check during my call, but must have done something wrong because I noticed about 2 hours later it was still playing :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:
Will skip it tomorrow…

1 Like

You’ll be super-healed!

(But, yeah, I know the point you were making.)

Too much of a good thing is bad… I started having no energy, feeling a bit sick, barely able to stay awake… even started listening to virus disruption then I realized “lol monkey you’re really being a :monkey:”… it’s because of the overkill

I don’t recommend it.

4 Likes

I usually try them at min possible volume in order to protect my ears and they work.

1 Like

When I play my playlist in VLC media, I always press quit playing after XY audio… Thanks for recommendation @MonkeyOwl !! Too much of anything is never good.

Do you think that playing in a pocket can decrease the effectivness of an audio? Like playing at home pointed towards me is stronger than in gym in my pocket? Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Nope. That’s what I do most of the day. Playing on such low volume that it only can be heard if I put it to my ear. Works fine!

9 Likes

That’s the comment I was looking for to reconfirm :pray: Always having some doubt if I fall asleep with the headphones connected to the device (while listening to other things right before the night stack) but then take them off while sleeping so not hearing the fields. Slight obsessions lol. I obviously have to revise what aura is :p

3 Likes

I been listening to muscles beyond limits this exact way as a experiment lol I did not think it would work but it worked so well!

10 Likes