Joints pain

It’s 2 months that I have pain in my joints. Now the pain is majorly in my hands (fingers and wrists) and in my feet. There’s no inflammation, they are somehow dry and rigid. I’m not crawling on the floor like before, but still doing personal affairs is difficult for me. Thank you so much in advance for recommendations.

4 Likes

maybe this one can help you, idk if you tried already,

3 Likes

exercises for the hand maybe so blood will flow?

or this

2 Likes

this is better I forgot.

3 Likes

Hello there
A few weeks ago I hyper sprained my ankle to the point where I could not walk. This is what helped me

4 Likes

If u read the description it works on the joints too

Ive been using this 6 days/ week, seems to help.

There is also
*The Foot Spa
and
*Hand Rejuvenation

Although the last 2 I mentioned are mostly to improve looks, if u read the description it mentions that it can help pain in these areas.

4 Likes

EDS field for some reason has done wonders for me.
Joint regeneration is good too
Bone Shaker

I wont deny it hasnt helped me in my bouts of crawling myself but sometimes; especially before it really gets intense; it does.

If it ever ends up happening to the knees
Then i reckon just the knees is good
I personally see no difference but hopefully for you it will

Plasma flaunt perhaps is the best bet alongside blueprint of life. These two.

But EDS 100%

There is also this treatment I do that isnt SM but has helped me with what your talking about if you are interested.

2 Likes

Adding to the wonderful suggestions above, allow me to say that for my joints pain i’ve started by having some relief with Nerve Body Healing .
Afterwards, i’ve added Cold Laser Therapy and since then it is my to go field for that.
I’ve added also The Platelet Rich Plasma2 Bath

3 Likes