The Cold Laser Therapy

Cold lasers are handheld devices used by the clinician and are often the size of a flashlight. The laser is placed directly over the injured area for 30 seconds to several minutes, depending on the size of the area being treated and the dose provided by the cold laser unit.

Once the light energy passes through the layers of skin and reaches the target area, it is absorbed and interacts with the light sensitive elements in the cell. This process can be compared to photosynthesis in plants - sunlight is absorbed by plants, which is then converted to usable energy so that the plant can grow.

When cells absorb this light energy, it initiates a series of events in the cell that is theorized to eventually result in normalizing damaged or injured tissue, a reduction in pain, inflammation, edema and an overall reduction in healing time by increasing intracellular metabolism.

This creates a simulation of a 600 and 700 nanometers wavelength, does not penetrate more so directly reaches the areas needed.

Smart field as well.

Use 2 - 3 times per usage.

51 Likes

Wow, this is a very effective, non invasive theraphy.

It was the only thing that helped an injury i had in my knee.

Price per session go around 60usd to 130usd and you need at least 5-6 sessions or more depending on the damage, the device itself if you want to have it at home cost around 400usd but you still need to take a course that cost same amount and hopefully youd only need to apply in the areas you can reach lol

44 usd for this.

A smart field…

Of course ha. reaching the last hidden corner of your injure or where there is anything damaged

:ok_hand:

30 Likes

Indeed, again an unbeatable price-to-value ratio :grinning:

I wonder if this will simply affect all skin everywhere on the body or whether the smart function will make it target only injured/damaged skin areas?

7 Likes

thanks

7 Likes

As I read the description, in the actual device, the cold laser passes through the skin to heal the injured area, so it sounds to me like this heals beyond the skin.

4 Likes

So, per usual, DW is taking the ESSENCE and concept and applying it in ways that supercede the limitations of the physical process.

If he can imprint and change DNA… bypassing the limitations of “skin” is a minor thing…

32 Likes

Yes it is a deep healing therapy but for instance if the skin has damages like it is scarred but its the result of damaged tissue it can regenerate as well so eventually skin can improves

But this helps more injures in the muscles or joints but if the injury happened due to a damaged nerve it can also help

13 Likes

I have one of those “last hidden corners.” Thanks for tip.

1 Like

Thanks @Captain_Nemo going to use this on my busted ankle :slight_smile:

9 Likes

What’s cold laser therapy?

Cold laser therapy is low-intensity laser therapy that stimulates healing while using low levels of light.

The technique is called “cold” laser therapy because the low levels of light aren’t enough to heat your body’s tissue. The level of light is low when compared to other forms of laser therapy, such as those used to destroy tumors and coagulate tissue.

Surgical and aesthetic lasers heat the tissue being treated. True to its name, cold laser therapy does not.

Cold laser therapy is also known as:

low-level laser therapy (LLLT)
low-power laser therapy (LPLT)
soft laser biostimulation
photobiomodulation

How does cold laser therapy work?

During this procedure, different wavelengths and outputs of low-level light are applied directly to a targeted area. The body tissue then absorbs the light. The red and near-infrared light cause a reaction, and the damaged cells respond with a physiological reaction that promotes regeneration.

Superficial tissue is commonly treated with wavelengths between 600 and 700 nanometers (nm). For deeper penetration, wavelengths between 780 and 950 nm are used.

Although you’ll feel the laser device touching your skin, the procedure is painless and noninvasive. There will be no sound and you’ll feel no vibration or heat. Each treatment typically takes only a few minutes.

What’s cold laser therapy used for?

Doctors, dentists, physical therapists, and other medical professionals use cold laser therapy in a variety of ways. The main uses for cold laser therapy are tissue repair and relief from pain and inflammation.

Minor injuries and sprains
Sports medicine and physical therapy practices often use cold laser therapy in the treatment of minor injuries and sprains, such as:

ligament sprains
muscle strains
tendonitis
bursitis
tennis elbow
neck pain
lower back pain
knee pain
pain associated with muscle spasms
It’s also used to help reduce swelling and promote healing of the joints and soft tissue.

Inflammation
Dentists use cold lasers to treat inflamed tissues in the mouth and to heal ulcerations. Doctors use it to treat inflammation caused by rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and other chronic autoimmune diseases.

Aches and pains
Pain clinics use cold laser therapy to help people with acute or chronic pain from conditions such as fibromyalgia and carpal tunnel syndrome.

Skin rejuvenation
Cold laser therapy is used to encourage skin rejuvenation. Dermatologists use it to treat various skin problems, including:

acne and acne scars
psoriasis
burns
vitiligo
edema, or swelling of the skin
dermatitis and rashes
Wound healing
Cold laser therapy is also used to treat difficult-to-heal wounds, including wounds related to diabetes.

Acupuncture
Acupuncturists use cold laser therapy for clients who are uncomfortable with needles. The low-level laser beams can stimulate your acupoints the same way needles do, but without piercing your skin.

Future uses
The potential for new applications for cold laser therapy is virtually limitless. Researchers are studying its use in hopes that it can help treat a variety of ailments and conditions, including:

traumatic brain injury (TBI)
spinal cord injury
Alzheimer’s disease
Parkinson’s disease

29 Likes

This is one of the few things that scientifically proven works for baldness . I dont think this targets the scalp though🤔

4 Likes

Tell it to…or do some actual micro needling of the scalp.

16 Likes

Great idea ! I’m not in such need atm but I might try it in the future .

2 Likes

My mom likely has hernia in her back (disc herniation), I wonder if this would help her?
I hope so :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

It shoul help. I would add Abdominal wall restoration and maybe Spinal Tapper. Antioxidants to brain and spine would help too, I guess.

8 Likes

Ooooh I didn’t think of that!

She’s been listening mainly to plasma, Cosmo volt, muscle massage, stem cells and collagen (and grounding) for 2-3 days and looping overnight, but every day has been worse, no improvement so far :pensive:
I’ll add this and report back

12 Likes

I think some automated workouts should help, especially Core Strengthening and Gluteal muscles workout. Exercising is the key to any problem with spine, IMHO.

9 Likes

So grateful for this, Captain! :pray: :pray: :pray: Instant buy!

It could not have come at a better time. Took a tumble at work and did my ankle in.

Splint and crutches for 2 weeks at least. Have had a lot of help from looping Advanced healing during the night and a lovely stack during the day but this looks like the final step into healing this ankle properly.

Not to mention an investment for the future. Got 2 boys, a DIY minded hubby and a cat so this field is going straight into the emergency kit! :blush:

16 Likes

Wow thanks Captain.
I’ll buy it and try on my recurrent ear eczema.

4 Likes

Awesome. Thanks, Captain! I read this can help with my dad’s peripheral neuropathy.

7 Likes