Jojo's Brain Journal

Nah, never sparred since.

Funny you mention it since I’ve just had this same conversation like 1 hour ago.

They were trying to make me a boxer.

I told them, “I’m just here to train, I’d rather go the entrepreneuriship route.”

Then I was told, “Great! Isn’t it cool how you can be a boxer AND own a business at the same time!”

3 Likes

I see. I still wish I could find your old sparring stories. Maybe I can’t find them because your old user is anon now. I would be interested in any sparring stories by fellow brainiacs. Even with the super brain one can still get hit by some Johnny Walker type athlete.

1 Like

IMG_3691

9 Likes

@Jojo

I managed to find the sparring story. I looked trough the brain general discussion in august and I wasn’t even trying to find it. 26 to 4 is very good, I’m impressed by the sparring partner that even managed to land something. He wasn’t even using brain fields.

1 Like

Literally!

I’ll stick with manhattan method by itself until I reach a plateau and then go to MMM, since I feel I won’t tell which one is doing what by combining the two

Nice to have you back :handshake:

4 Likes

That’s a big brain answer right there

8 Likes

Lol clearly I had been wiring for HOURS.

The typos are crazy, but they’re the best part.

This should happen after hundreds of hours of listening, so would it be a good time to increase listening to the others like BG, WM and ABP?
Is difficulty falling asleep a side effect of long listening to these brain fields?

If you are wondering if brain fields work. Like if you don’t notice or see results.

Loop Cyber brain or Conceptual Conglomerate with a booster for 10 hours every day (or 5 days a week if you need breaks) for a month or 2.

Then come back and ask yourself if they are legit lol.

9 Likes

Should I loop fields for 10 hours

Honestly guys I had so much fun writing a lot of these realizations and such, but I feel like I know nothing lol.

I hope I helped somewhat, and that you guys got and are getting all the results you’d been hoping for.

With that being said, I most likely won’t be making any more posts here. (It’s already been awhile.)

Thank you guys for being with me in this phase of my life.

21 Likes

Yes you’re correct.

The circuits concept is great and yeah I agree it will take longer for these connections to be strengthened but you’ll know when they are lol.
These are known as (engrams)
An engram is new information interpreted by the brain. You can watch engrams grow, it’s very cool hahaha. But these connections/circuits are like tracks because you continuously go over these each time making the connections(synapses)stronger continuously.

Well, I think I’ll be back here after all.

5 Likes

P.S brain circuits are not engrams. They are inside of neural networks, but think of an engram like a subcategory.

Brain circuits refer to brain networks, and engrams refers to the memory trace, encoding, and retrieval functions within those brain networks.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I just want to make one thing clear because there may be some misconceptions on the matter.

You don’t have to spam for 500 hours or any set of hours that me or other people do, you can go slowly and still get great gains. You’ll become smarter, and you will develop your abilities over time.

The fields will work if you go slower or if you don’t spam very often. You will become smarter and unlock new abilities even if you don’t crank for hundreds of hours. I have friends who only play fields 3x a day, and they get results.

What I refer to when I make these comments is a certain level of results that feels good for me in particular, which may not be what you need. Your brain fields will work if you play them even if you don’t spam hardcore, you will get results even if you don’t spam.

Take your time if you’d like, not everyone is on the same path. I don’t want people to assume that they need to do 500-2000 hours to get results from a brain field, because I had results after only 100 hours with the Manhattan method.

As a matter of fact, when I first got Conceptual Conglomerate I was getting results from only 3x a day, which I posted paragraphs about in its thread during my beginning moments in the forum.

You will get results regardless, having improvements is what really matters. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Yes I agree 100% and I add

before spamming hours you should measure your strength and resistance to these fields, because not only is there excessive brain growth, but also side effects such as headaches which you must control to have at least decent comfort.

high potential can be achieved by using many more months; an hour a day on weekdays and a little more on weekends is enough to get close to hundreds of hours in 2-3 years of listening.

if you listen less time than heavy spamming, you will also have time to pursue other goals, so everything grows gradually and every progress is equally appreciated

7 Likes

@Psimindset can also confirm these sentiments. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Mages

I can confirm what you wrote and what fender_cad wrote, the fields will work despite you spamming or not,
Supercharging your brain with isn’t all good you might see slower results overtime and question if the fields still works or not as i noticed during the years i’ve used fields, there is a safe side to when you supercharge, your brain with fields and your nervous gets overloaded with energy which it puts you into slow brain waves state ( that actually safe side of it) your heart rate slow down and you get to process fields are your own mental speed with normal functioning in daily life activities.

Which i call point A. At this you have no much abilities it is a just state of programming to reach point B. Once you stop using fields you get to feel your abilities in B. Once you start supercharging your brain you put yourself in A as safe side and without loosing brain circuits and pattern you developed in B, but you keep programming to reach point C and Ultimate goal to reach Z but you have to do it safely as you always get yourself to A.

Just do not spam fields, frying nervous system is real issue

6 Likes

Oh nah old man what are you saying! Someone come get this guy!

:rofl:

Lol, but for sure some of you will feel remarkable with less loops. Me personally, I push the boundaries, and when I heal I have the earned results.

But if you want to spam, make sure to build your energy body up as well of course guys. Expand the amount of three treasures you can hold, and expand the amount of energy your Nervous System can integrate in a day. Be sure to take breaks when necessary as well. Grow your aura body.

Get proper nutrition vitamins b6, b9, b12 and omega 3s. Ground at the end of the day. (Pboy helps a ton.)

But it’s best to do what suits you best, rather than comparing yourself to what me or the other brain guild members say.

7 Likes