Journey with Sapien

Just so you know. I also forgot to share this result. My sister bought my dad a new scooter. So we don’t depend on the old motorcycle that is already damaged enough. (: and it was only our one way of transportation to use for everyday necessity to go to store or just delivering stuff. From owning damaged motorcycle to owning a new better one. Now we have two motorcycles :grin::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

What fields helped you with financial success?

1 Like

I’m listening to all of luck fields to draw abundance and prosperity field (:

2 Likes

I discovered this forum in September last year and told myself, a year from now I will be writting how fields magnificently affected me and helped me become 4th year student of Economics(Business IT class). At the time I just became 3rd year and rly wanted to have that success story cuz I knew 3rd year is gonna be rough as hell. I failed the necessary exam, so now I will be repeating a year, detailed explanation in Summary included.

Summary

To keep it short, I passed toughest exams with miraculous luck and things working in my favor, but I failed the one that was necessary to pass in order to be eligible to enroll as 4th year student. Considering my life situation, it was optimal to finish uni ASAP and go for Masters degree to my bro in Vienna.

Never did I imagine that this could happen to me, the dude with magic tools, still those without the help of magic passed(some through extreme cheating, and some by sheer work and a bit of luck, also good planning)… Now my Ego is hurt like never before, which is incredible considering now I am not phased by 99% of provocations or misfortunate events.

I can still attend almost all classes and go for exams on 4th year(so the 5th year of studies I will be left with only 2 subjects, yet I have to wait whole year). So I can still be productive university wise in a way.

Now what do I plan to do in the meantime?

• GOAL #1

-Return to hobbies that I pushed away cuz of exams ( reading about esoteric things(also more general things, even a classic like “Through the universe and ages” by Milutin Milankovic which does indeed interest me),
-doing more of my “experiments”,
-more meditating,
-physical activity which I desperately need(running and body weight for now), once I get
a part-time job I am going for indoor climbing cuz I have wanted to do it since June of
this year. I have been hitting the gym ever since I was 16, and now I want to do an activity which is less routine and more creative expression.
-generally allowing myself to spontaneously pursue new things and interests, seeing where it leads to

• GOAL #2
    Find a specific field in IT(I seem to have a knack for 3D Modeling), talk to people who work in it (soon to happen thanks to my friend) and set a clear goal as to what to learn so that in a few months I can look for freelance work or even better part-time job. I already have a feeling it will be Maya 3D cuz it would be fun synchronisity, still it is better to know WHAT exactly to focus on when learning a new program which isnt easy to say the least.

• GOAL #3
    Until goal #2 gives results cash-wise, I plan to find a part-time or full time job(delivery, call center or sth else who knows what may come my way), so I can start truly saving up and spending cash how I want, taste that financial freedom a bit. Also buy fields.

One thing that is apparent is if the fail happened without this forum and audios in my life, I would be in deep depression cuz I wouldnt be able to consider other opportunities this fail opens up.

So thank you Dream and the team for all you do for us. This last free webinar was truly beautiful. Arusha I believe, was sharing how she feels in the purest way possible, speaking for most if not all of us, so now I dont feel like a black sheep in my city anymore. Seeing THE SWORD, Sammy offering free chakra pendant to someone, Zen suggesting how to improve SapienMed, people sharing their experiences etc. it truly made me feel like I am in a big world-wide family that is physically distant, but supports each other.

I do hope these webinars will happen more often, or to be precise, just people sharing how they are feeling and talking how their lives are changing, no giveaways are needed (although Dream’s and Sammy’s jokes are a damn fine spice in the whole mix)

Finally I wrote this post to serve as a push for me to not get lazy and find excuses, but also to see what others think, not as much audio-wise but more on the side of hearing opinions of others. Thank you for having patience to read through all this, it feels good to be heard.
:pray: :pray: :pray:

24 Likes

This could have been nice in the journey thread.

Congratulations on your resilience and keep pushing :muscle:

5 Likes

The main thing is not to lose your ambitions

6 Likes

Thanks Luna🙏
@AkiraTheWild I call upon thee, to do ur magic thingy🧙‍♂️

6 Likes

I have always found the concept of " there is no failure; it’s all feedback" to be a helpful perspective for me to adopt. Maybe you might like it too?

3 Likes

In that case I have been experiencing feedbacks a lot lmao.
For me, thinking of the dire situation as a challenge was what worked best. I will consider combining it with urs.

2 Likes

Isn’t that a good thing? Don’t you want to know when things you’re doing aren’t working for you so that you can make some changes?

Here, in many parts of my country, we have rough, unpaved areas alongside our paved roads. I want to have the feedback when I’d inadvertently wandered off the paved road to correct my course, so that I don’t wind up in the drainage ditch beyond, wouldn’t you? (And as your exam is showing you, “faiing” is not the awful thing that you may imagined before taking it. I mean, you’re surviving, you’re coming up with alternative solutions, you may even be remembering times when things didn’t at first go your way but you made them work for you. You may even be noticing on how those times when you came up with alternative solutions and made them work for you that they had turned out even better than you had originally planned.

There you go! Finding your own solutions. You wouldn’t have found that solution (or learned that you had your abilitiy to find that soution of yours) if it hadn’t been for your test result.

Take what serves you; leave aside the rest. You’ve got this.

3 Likes

There have been 2 new developments:
1.University-wise, ur boy has officially manipulated the system.I have written a plea and talked with the higher up of my faculty to allow me:Attendance of all classes in 4th year and hence receiving confirmation of attendance.Why does this matter? This way, once October starts and I officially become 4th year, there will be only 3 exams left to be taken before graduating,and the best part-I can take those exams in November because I will be apsolvent(term for students who have finished attending all classes). So basically even though I am repeating, I am not wasting any time. This request has been granted and as of now, only me and my friend have been privileged like this, the others didnt bother cuz anyone will tell u, it isnt possible. This was my solution, but I wouldnt have been able to come up with it if it werent for Captain’s tools keeping me balanced and lifting me up.

2.Now this is the part where I kindly ask any willing owners of NFT/regular servitors for help. Long story short, I have sucessfully passed first round of interviews for paid internship, and I believe I have performed better than any other candidate will. But, I can only afford to work 4 hours a day, cuz I have to attend all classes and even though some professors will probably understand, others will insist on me attending in person, hence I have to stick to 4, while other candidates will be able to offer working 8 hours.

I know it is selfish to request this, but I rly rly rly want to work there in position of Digital Marketing, hence I hope some of u can ask ur servitors to give me a helping hand. I have no idea how they can contribute, but I know they are powerful enough to help. Amongst offered positions, this is the one that resonates with me the most, also adding that to my experience in coding and modeling, I will be a badass work experience wise, once the internship is done. Who knows, they could let me work there full time as well.

Ofc, I will be doing the best I can on my part to manifest second interview, which if successful is gonna lead to working there. At the end of the day, if I fail, I will still be proud of myself cuz I went into today`s interview with only minor anxiety, but I was at my best, again thanks to Captrain’s tools. With this experience I feel ready for all future interviews so yeah, in a way I am already a winner.

6 Likes

I got that burning smell after adding ‘resilience’ to my stack. Today is the second day of hearing it. Does it meaning anything? Feels strange to smell it

1 Like

Wow … I stumbled upon my own post and I even forgot I made this thread lol
So what’s your progress @shadowhunter176? :blush:

Really interesting how you are tagging me at this point in time, thanks for reminding me to reflect on past goals and desires, then comparing them to what was achieved since then…

Since forum has grown noticeably compared to the time I wrote those posts, I will give less detailed response(we can DM if u want):

-Doing a full time job(remote though) made it possible for me to afford certain fields I otherwise only dreamed off, which I go back to from time to time. It also enabled me to afford NFTs and meet lowkey trustable and humble forum users (it always feels amazing when the trade is easily negotiated and finished ).

-For working out and physical results, I have went through buff and skinny shredded phases, the in between, then started taking creatine and whey, first time in my life was I called buff . If you go read my Stand reviews, you will see the parts where I describe in details how “I was the star” of the raves in my city. This was the result of Inhuman x (buffness and stamina that rivaled Speed drug users on raves) and some fields.

From July of last year, to the end of 2022, I did indoor climbing and gym, this was the period when I was in most ripped shape of my life. Indoor climbing was meant to help me retain full body agility and flexibility, while packing on more muscle than ever in my life.

Time will soon come when I will have more free time to dedicate to the craft, although I believe I found my path.

I covered this in first paragraph

This didnt come through(blessing in disguise) because I told them I can only work 4 hours. So then I got employed full time and got to experience the “stuck in a rut” state adults talk about: You get up to work, u work during the day, then u finish just so that you can go do other tasks(working out/study) then you get to have a lil bit of evening to yourself and time for sleep.

Ofc, for the first 6 months, I abused myself by not sleeping nearly enough, always going out to socialize or party if I am not working out/studying.

3 Likes

Glad you made progress!

1 Like

PM me specific questions that you care about. I know how it feels to be curious of progress and development in deepest details, so no need to be shy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like