Judgement day

Religions are mostly built on the concept of “heaven” and “hell” so do you worship your god because you are afraid of hell ? Or should you be worshipping him because you love him ?

1 Like

Never heard of that before @SoulStar33

1 Like

what anything but my worship itself has anything to do with all that?

why it matters to me? It’s like what? an election of some short I have to participate and you giving me the options?

come on man, don’t try to start a conversation with your beliefs. You do conversations to try to learn more.

I am not trying to force anything on anyone here. Me asking those questions is out of confusion not me trying to prove you wrong.That is the point of this whole conversation. I am trying to find a path to follow.

1 Like

should have said it firsthand. The subject is really complicated to have only two options you know. No harm done anyways, I didn’t took it like that.

Anyways, it’s a personal thing to worship and of course worship is just that, be it fear or love it’s still worship. There are other things that make you worhip such as admiration,gratitute,lucky moments,courage and yes all those other feelings too that are considered bad can give you motivation to worship. All things like that happen.

And generally I think those things choose you not you them.From my own experience and as I saw others too.

1 Like

There is a reason it’s called an “Emblem” because the symbolism it carries dives a lot deeper than that. This topic of earlier convention/transformation (dark)/then it’s rise is not only relatable to Saturn but also… “other ‘figures’”

It’s very hard to talk about without being deliberately cryptic let alone bring it up at all. This “split” is just a reference to many possible events…

Again, it’s all a sum of personal references and encounters. But the resources are many.

While I do know about the redirection of the sun, it could be a symbol of veil thinning, predictable collision, a full round of change, or nothing literal at all. I don’t know your beliefs so I don’t think I can touch on this topic. It’s better if you find out what makes sense best to you based on multiple sources that direct you towards some kind of multilayered understanding.

These are 2 different theories one has to do with the beginning and one has to do with the time that we are in now into the ‘end’ of time.

(Tiamat is a Private NFT - Emblem NFT is Public)

PS: It’s not the path that makes a difference but sometimes it’s more how you approach it, some don’t thrive in a path of hierarchy and linear transformation while others find themselves thriving in it. If you are able to eliminate the mental setbacks to the least resistance, you can find your own way in any path…
To an extent :)

1 Like

luckily I found an article I have already seen. It says just about what I said with bible verses. You can check it out if you want.

2 Likes

Will keep that in mind. Thank you !

1 Like

Will check it out. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Like, it’s literally scientifically known that the Earth will eventually spin in a different direction. As time goes on the speed in which Earth is spinning is slowing down.

that’s what i thought since i had my awakening we mostly worship god out of fear of hell, and most of humans do, i come from muslim country i know how muslim fear going hell, most of their judgement on people based on fear of hell and pain “you going to hell because you do that”. so religion must be based on love of god not to fear god. fear is lowest vibration this will only worsen things in future. thats why its easy to predict those so called phrophecies as most of them as manifestations of the human psyche.

2 Likes

I think there was only 1 famous Muslim speaker or scholar that I know of who said that one must worship God out of love, not fear. Wish most people knew that.

you don’t know

but i do feel most religious people base their worshipping out of fear, and you can really see this on their choices of life. sometimes their ego might made them believe that what they do is out of love of god but its not. (a Paradox)