Justice for all Meditations 🖤

Hello here Akira

And want to talk you about a thing

In forum exist energy that envolves and acts

On each of us :bullseye:

As an echoe and every action Is interwined AND conected to everyone

With this on mind

I want you to add logic to the energy​:sparkle:

And invite you to do

Justice for all Meditations

With Dreamweaver , me and the world as focus your intent↔️

And example of meditation would be

Opening the video and thinking on me or Dreamweaver ( Sapien) to receive the energy​:statue_of_liberty:

AND generate an impact on the energy long lasting and the world history since its justice

Now im having very bad times with lots of energetic attacks to my person​:bow_and_arrow:

If you can direct your intention of Justice for all to me

I Will be grateful :balance_scale:

With More nothing to say thank you

With love Akira :grey_heart:

2 Likes

@Nice2knowU thanks for the space

I be waiting for the good energies AND intercesions

Here AkiraTheWild :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: About the Requests for Healing category