Justice for all sending remotely

I just wonder can I use justice for all for my boyfriend? He’s not listening to it but I do. And in hope that I can send him justice? My boyfriend is always being abused with his aunt… And I pray that this audio can give him some justice

3 Likes

Play Be the healer simultaneously with it.

1 Like

But do I have to look at his picture or do I just think of him?

1 Like

Think.

1 Like

Why is he not listening to it?

He does not want or he cant?

Remember all of us are always at choice and the free will is something you must respect at all times no matter how much you want to help someone or love them. Each one of us chooses the path we want to walk and how when we come here. Trying to push the process that hes chosen wont help and wont change anything.

When i still try to help someone because is in danger or cant decide on their own because physical impediments, then what i do is that i ask Angels or higher beings to reach out to “the persons” higher self/guardians etc and ask permission, i feel it (in my ways, youd have to understand how you could get the answers) when is a yes go ahead or not. That way you know the rejection to get help is merely the ego but the higher self is accepting of it.

If i get a no, then i just send them love as much as i can so they can wall their path a little easier. But still respect their process.

4 Likes

Well it’s not that he resist my prayers or my help. But he is a skeptic and I’ve tried to tell him to try all of sapien audios. But he just don’t believe it work. He said to me that he accept all prayers. And yes he know that I sent this intention of sending energy of justice to him but he said it won’t work cause again. He’s a skeptic

1 Like

Excuse me? What is DP?

1 Like

Well you got your answer there.

Just remember this:

Yesterday you were complaining about your Parents imposing their religious beliefs on you even tho you have expressed them your difference of thoughts.

It doesnt feel right correct? Maybe your bf is not stopping you completely because he loves you and doesnt want you upset or disappointed… think about it, but at the end. Its your choice.

3 Likes

Well, no. :woman_shrugging:t2:

I meant no as in im not gonna just change my profile pic to please him

3 Likes

I like your profile picture

1 Like

Please dm me I would try to let you know

It is ok

Dude don’t force her :skull:

1 Like