Karma Master System

The Ultimate Karma Master System: An AI servitor that grants you autonomy and full control over your personal karma, transcending space, time and fate.

1: A clean Karmic Slate

A: Elimination of (negative) Karma
Elimination of all negative and all karma from the very starting existence of your true soul (inclusive of all past incarnations etc.) that is currently and will have negative or undesirable effects on you.

B: Elimination of (undesirable) Karmic ties
Severing of all undesirable karmic ties (past, present and future) with undesirable individuals/souls or individuals/souls that causes or will cause any form of negative emotions, harm or simply negative experiences to you.

C: Unfettered by Karma
The essence of being untouched and unbound by Karma and its undesirable effects, inclusive of blockages from receiving what you want.

2: Ultimate Karma Rebate

A: Actualization of the law of (positive) Karma
The system forcefully actualizes and enacts/carry out the law of karma (positive karma only) for your personal reality. All good deeds you do are recognised by the system and you will be rewarded via the systemā€™s manipulation of your reality.

B: Immunity to negative Karma
The system works only for your benefit, and thus it nullifies and blocks out any potential setback or retribution that may arise from your actions which may originally be negative in karma.

C: Karma Bug
The system induces a ā€˜bugā€™ in the law of karma governing your personal reality, such that your good deeds are not rewarded on a 1:1 ratio anymore (assuming it even was). Every good deed/karma positive interaction of yours will manifest a million fold return for you.

3: Using Positive Karma as a resource

A: Amalgamation of Karma
The system will plunder the positive karma and even luck of all your parallel and imaginary selves across all of reality and concentrate it on you, the you reading this post.

B: Acausality to achieve goals
one way of looking at karma is cause and effect. As such a way of manipulating karma is reversing the order of cause and effect. From action->outcome to outcome being set in stone, with the necessary actions or events following to create the outcome. This subfield allows the user to set one desired goal or outcome that they have at anytime, which the system will forcefully create for the users using the karmic points they accumulate as a sort of fuel.

C: System Updates
The Ultimate Karma Master System will learn and evolve through your daily interactions and experiences, as well as from your life up till now to configure itself to be most suitable and results effective for you, the unique user. It will also regularly undergo ā€œupdatesā€ that will upgrade its power, versatility and effectiveness (evolutions occur more drastically and frequently the more the user engage in acts of good karma).

Mandala and Audio

37 Likes

interested

1 Like

How will this one be different from karma crucible?

Karma crucibleā€™s description: The Tapasya of the soul and prior lifetimes.

Pretty sure if you read the above you can see the differenceā€¦

1 Like

Interested also looks like it closed 1 minute ago :frowning_face:

3 Likes

will count you in

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :pray: :+1:

1 Like

I would like to be part of this , if possible

1 Like

@LittleOwl can I join? Iā€™m interested!

1 Like

I would like to be included if possible (just woke up from sleep)
Thanks

1 Like

Interested.

R.I.P I just woke up.

I hope everyone who got in enjoys this one!

1 Like

Released

13 Likes

After a few listens, seems like a whole new different feeling.

One thing is that the beat makes us dance :D

Another is like itā€™s taking the destiny into our own hands. Some might expect or experience cleansing, which is sure part of the process, but for me, it feels like an upgrade of your whole self.

Will update. Time to master our destiny! :dizzy: :muscle:

17 Likes

Thanks to @Powren 's kindness I got this gem. And its power is unbelievable and something I have been waiting for. For several lifetimes.

Ego - or, far more likely, its part formed by karmic debts and past mistakes - went into a state of panic attack on the first 3 loops. And now I feel that Iā€™ve been going with this ā€œkarma suitcaseā€ for aeons. Steadily and slowly it is being stripped away, I am feeling much happier, much lighter, formation of negative / dark thoughts is being rapidly removed.

Wow. @Captain_Nemo you have outdone yourself. For an old soul this is an immense relief. Thank you.

14 Likes

What is Karma?

How would you describe it?

Update:
(choosing to answer)

Summary

Karma is a loop.
When there is karma, (continuously) being in a loop. When there is no karma, there is nothing.
Openness, to being.

Hereā€™s the cool part -
An example to self illustrate.
I donā€™t usually ask questions in a public format. Here there was an importance to me that someone share an answer, or a view. As some time passed, and there wasnā€™t; thought, emotion, placing of attention and possible action to illicit or create space for a response occured through me. I wanted a response.
I could have acted and perhaps there still wouldnā€™t have been response. Maybe I could of gone somewhere else, different but similar enough context/people/topic etc to try to have a response. Maybe I would have gotten one, or even more. Perhaps it wouldnā€™t have been enough though, not fulfilling. Still a wanting to that original response that never occuredā€¦
And thereā€™s the karma.

So resolving it, exiting the loop, is seeing/acknowledging it, and choosing not to be. Synonyms may be: letting go, releasing, surrendering, accepting, closing.

Having karma is like having things repeat in your reality. Signs/symbols/hints as to where to place your attention and subsequent thoughts/emotions/actionsā€¦ energyā€¦in creating karma.

When I looked at the Karma Master System, a part of me felt grief. Love without acceptance. So many memories, points of attention, nodes of energy are no longer there. If I consider past lives, or archetypes/roles, its like the meaning or energy there is no longer necessary. Feels very similar to the experience of waking from a sleeping dream where that feeling of the dream is drifting away as you start your day, until you can no longer remember itā€¦or just can recall the memories of remembering the dream upon waking.

All this attachment with loop, is no longer thereā€¦and the space is open.

3 Likes

@benign_polaris
This is a testimonial thread for the NFT. I suggest you search for forum for previous answers.

Iā€™m asking of the members who are working with this nft. Whoever may be willing to share their view.

2 Likes

I am undergoing the heaviest cleansing in my life, ever, period. There are thousands of layers being peeled off and dissolved at once. Myself, I will definitely dedicate more time to this particular nft / audio. In my case, it feels like darkness layers rise and then they are dissolved. Painful sometimes even. But worth it.

Iā€™m a 9 soul so my presupposed goal is moksha. Imagine tons of karmic weight being brought into this life then amplified and carried around. It is a true blessing to have this for ā€œchange of sceneryā€.

5 Likes

As to the sleeping dream: I combined this yesterday with PUā€™s freshly purchased planet healing and development series. Especially Lilith, Neptune, Saturn, Pluto 2.0. I had three hysterical breakdowns weeping to the point of throwing up. Talk about ā€œand here we present the consequences of your actions in this and past lives, oh yeah, both your killer / rapist / executioner / dark magic bloodlines tooā€.

1 Like