Kickboxing World Champion

hello everyone, my name is Mihai and I am 18 years old, I started doing kickboxing two years ago and I fell in love with it and I plan to keep on doing with my main goal being the world champion. I recently discovered Sapien Medicine on YouTube when I was searching up how to help muscle soreness and saw the muscle recovery audio and it worked great. I did not know there was a forum until I saw one of the YouTube comments. I am happy to be here and learn

My main goal is this: I want to have unlimited amounts of physical and mental energy so I can train for as much I want during the day, increased testosterone, etc (just any kinds of energy), I also want to be able to recovery from my workouts extremely, have more confidence in my abilities, be more feared by opponents, grow like 2-3 more inches, I am 6’0 right now and wouldn’t mind a couple more inches, I also want to gain more LEAN muscle mass,

basically I just want an extreme advantage over all of my opponents, physically, energetically , mentally , genetically etc, I would appreciate if you guys would help me thanks

16 Likes

Warm welcome to the forums ;)
I love your determination and goals+dreams

And so begins the increased exposure here and now…

6 Likes

Hi, FutureWorldChampion!
welcome white ball sparkles

6 Likes

Hi @FutureWorldChampion

That’s a great energy you have.
Let us know what you want to focus on first, many of us know about fields, but I suppose not that much about kickboxing and you.

Welcome home champ :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I appreciate the welcome everyone, I am glad to be here

1 Like

The thing I would like to focus on first is the energy part , having a lot do physical energy, mental energy , etc, I want to keep my list of audios short and effective also, having more energy would help with all of my goals I listed above except the height

1 Like

HGH and height booster would help.

1 Like

I want to use the testosterone audio because it naturally boosts your test, a lot of fighters use steroids just to increase their test and sapiens audio does that without you getting caught in the drug test…is there any way I can use it while protecting my hair tho because of my genetics?

that would basically mean I’m on performance enhancing drugs but they wouldn’t be traceable which is a crazy advantage

2 Likes

If you’re concerned with your hair you can use the fields related to hair in tandem with the testosterone field i guess

1 Like

Any nervous system field/nerve field will help your muscle recovery, training, reflexes, faster learning/growth and energy too.
Like NGF, BNDF, etc.
For energy soul restoration the core one too.

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like

There’s a lot of brain fields, but brain regeneration is very good, especially if you take a punch. Very gentle and effective. You can sleep to it. Also the blood brain barrier field is a must on path you’re following. And Eye regeneration couldn’t hurt. Even when your fights are going well, there’s a lot little repairs to keep up with.

Super Mutant would help with energy and has some recovery aspect built into it (in my experience) I’d also take care of my joints; on the YouTube channel there’s hands (includes wrists) elbow, shoulder, hips knees and feet (includes ankles) videos that can address this. Most of your competitors are not going to be healing their joints, which don’t self-repair so easily. In the same manner, there are lots of fields, to repair internal organs. An evening playlist could address all this without cutting into your day that much.

The Symmetrical Body—another field you can loop all night—may give you a bit extra reach, as it will lengthen the shorter arm or leg to match the longer one.

There are more obvious fields for strength and recovery, but you’ll want to carefully read through the relevant threads or ask the major participants in those threads their advice, as the stack orders care quite specific.

4 Likes

Thanks all for your advice so this is what I got from this:
Testosterone 2-3 times, dutesaride scalp 3-4 times (so I don’t get hair effects from testosterone), super human mutant (should I use YouTube version or buy the paid field, some people were saying the YouTube one is more effective), blood brain repair, joint regeneration , brain regeneration, BDNF, symmetrical body , enhanced visual processing

If you have a Patreon subscription you can have the audios file for most of the videos on sapien med youtube channel

The AMPK one is good for energy

Also try the life force, golden elixir, jing audios. They give a substantial energy boost

For that feared presence try the unconditional androstenol (its on patreon) and DHT

2 Likes

I would use Hardcore (or Core strengthening) and the Automated Hips to punch/kick harder

Use Unstoppable Willpower too

Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy to recover faster?

4 Likes

Highly recommend to get 20e pepper, muscle recovery and hardcore

and doing the star exercise (check the search function on forum)

and from time to time play the ancient art album

If you can get the paid one but i personally would focus to get hardcore first if you want strenght.

taking cold showers also should be effective to boost your athletic performance (or to recover faster)

3 Likes

Thank you for all your suggestions I will check them out

Can I expect to grow 2-3 inches with height booster and hgh with consistent usage?

Lol you could use this album but care to cycle correctly.

2 Likes

I feel like at 18 years old, I shouldn’t be using sarms , testosterone seems like a safer option

3 Likes

I did i mean only in this energetic form its all about moderation.
But i suppose i was 19🤣

2 Likes