Kind help required

Hey there,
I hope everyone is doing well.
A few years ago I had purchased the male enhancement track from sapien but unfortunately it did not work for me after religiously using it for almost 6 months, fast forward to today, I was just browsing this forum and stumbled upon a few topic discussing about the new versions of similar audio, as excited as I could be I immediately subscribed to sapiens Patreon but I am unable to find it anywhere, can someone please help me here or help me out with keyboard, I am desperately looking for that one specific audio.

Looking forward for your kind guidance.

1 Like

Welcome-Glitters-36-1098454104

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Sorry as this is not my area of expertise, but what is the title of the audio you were previously using? That will be helpful for the next of your new fam that shows up in your thread.

3 Likes

Male Enhancement - it is increase the size of manhood.

1 Like

I checked the list of patreon audios and did not see it. In the upper right corner of this page there is a magnifying glass. It is the search function. Type keywords to search the forum. That will help until a subject matter expert comes along.

Thank you so much for your kind response, I tried looking for every possible keyword that could come to my mind but could not find anything, I am really grateful to you for your kind help.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/two-downloads-on-17180903

4 Likes

Hello friend! I would suggest you to look at this topic as well The Real Reason Male Enhancement Won't Work

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much kind, sir, I have already been through it.

1 Like