Kinetic Quasi Crystal

Thank you!

3 Likes

Has this been confirmed by Capt, Sammy, Om, or Maoshan? I read the whole thread but didnt get the impression they did. (and I dont say this to invalidate what anon experienced with this field)

3 Likes

Oh yeah!. This is definitely gonna be my next purchase.

4 Likes

No where in the description does it say anything about other fields we listen to being absorbed into our energy field. Unless this isnā€™t mentioned explicitly, in that case could you point me to the exact sentences that allude to that?

It was not mentioned in the description but it was confirmed/experiened so many times, also if you observe the nature of quasicrystal, and this field, you will find this very applicable. and it will seem natural to notice too.

something similar has been mentioned a lot in the major blueprint of power thread with its ā€˜similarā€™ crystal characteristics.

This, however, is an approach you can use for any field, including quasi crystal. :)

10 Likes

On my side, I have been able to reduce my health stack by adding quasi crystal at the beginning of it. Have not noticed any adverse reaction from my thyroid although I went from Thyroid x3 to Thyroid x1. :blush:

Maoshan Wanderer also confirmed it about the major blueprint of power which also contains Quasi crystal. :blush:

21 Likes

Hiā€¦ reminding you of this field if you dont have it. Take advantage of the holiday discount 15% gooo

17 Likes

Yes. IMO everyone should buy this ruby & carnelian/ garnet/ black mirrored stone and Zircon & danburite and play them in a stack first thing every morning. Game changer

8 Likes

When does the holiday discount start LunaMoon2?

2 Likes

Its already going until the 2nd of January.

Gumroad code seasonsofjoy
Teespring code seasonsofj

15% off

2 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™m struggling choosing between this field and the minor blueprint because both have the Mstate minerals. Can you maybe help me a little by giving me a little more info.
I also want to replace my fields in the beginning like mana circuits, etc with this field to open up my system.
Would this be a good replacement? :pray:

2 Likes

What benefits are you experiencing with this stack? I am just about ready to remove this from my playlist lol. Personally havenā€™t felt the benefits of it.

1 Like

They are very different. Where did you get that both have Mstate minerals? Maybe you are confusing with Major BoP that has KQ in it?

Minor BP is like growing the core of the Earth in you.
That powerful force that sustains everything on Earth, built inside of you. Like we merely get something from the core of the Earth when we do grounding, root chakra expansion etc. Minimum. Compared to having the actualy swirls of power within the Earth growing inside of you.

To sustain everything within, energy work, perfect functioning of the organs and all the systems etc.

KQ on the other hand:

From the description:

Crystals or Quasi crystals have the characteristic of amplifying anything they are put in, on, through, made of, KQ being a quasi crystal has a constsnt movement creating different patterns and filling empty spaces, so when you play other audios it amplifies the energy and deliver it to every last corner within you, hold it longer in the constant loops of movements creating and expanding a powerful torus weave.

I meanā€¦

Ppl still doesnt grasp the huge level of this field.

Yes it can replace Mana Circuits.

13 Likes

Thank You, I bought this field in the afternoon and also Advanced Healing! :blush:

In the morning I will start my stack with:

• Kinetic Quasi Crystal 1x
  • Advanced Healing 1x
  • BOL 1x
  • Plasma Light 1x
  • DNA Repair System 1x
  • Etcā€¦

And in the evening:

• Cosmo-Volt 2x
  • -25 minivolts -50 minivolts 2x
  • BOL 1x
  • Plasma Light 1x
  • DNA Repair System 1x

Do you think this is ok?
Can I use a field like the Minor Blueprint of Power for grounding? And put it at the end of my stack(s)? :pray:

3 Likes

Too much power in it might get you overwhelmed.

Kinetic grows inside and outside of you with the days. Remember is a big amplifier. Remember its energy stays longer in your body.

Advance healing is super strong too. So now amplified by KQ.

Plasma light beach is another amplifier

Cosmo volt stimulates a lot too.

If you are using KQ dont use Plasma Beach until your body is able to sustain all of that, gotta start slow and gauge from there.

And you need to add Automated Grounding at the end so it distributes and settles properly and smoother.

Any other question regarding stacks, kindly create a post under ā€œasking for adviceā€ so we dont derail this post

DNA shouldnt be played more than twice. Yes you put x 1 there but it has plasma and KQ before so thatd make it like 10 plays lol

14 Likes

For anyone using this field did the other fields become permanent to you at a faster rate or did they just stick with you for longer period of times?

1 Like

Both for Me

6 Likes

Good, I was looking at buying this field. Iā€™ve been on the brain stack without permanent changes for 1yr and 4 months. So, maybe this will help. I have been working a lot lately, so maybe the decrease in energy is contributing to my lack of results. I know some fields are taking much longer to work than before, since my new schedule.

6 Likes

Tips ā€¦ if you want :wink:

Youd need:

Of course this audio + any of the holy waters

Charge the water first.
Then drink it while playing KQ

Results: LONG lasting cleasing effects deep in your cells, raises your vibration very high and stays almost all day like that. Fast digestion.

Youd need:

This audio + the energy overload audio on ig

Listen to KQ first.
Then the overload energy on ig x 1

Results: all day full energy, able to sustain more audios or working with several mandalas or servitors at the same time

Youd need:

This audio + Neg Chi x 2 + fa jin gong x 2
Go work out

Results: incredible lasting endurance, strength, stamina and you can tell the muscles keep working hours later, this can also be played before other work out audios, i can only imagine the results haha :sweat_smile:

32 Likes

What about adding Superhuman Mutant RNA+ to this?

2 Likes