Kinetic Quasi Crystal

It’s been a long time since I updated this field. In addition to BOL, this field is also what I often use

always keep my energy flowing :innocent:

9 Likes

Yes and the insulation against heat is great for us living in tropical/subtropical areas. After this field start working, 35 degree Celsius heat no longer poses any problem for me and sometimes I just stand under the sun like, man I don’t really feel that it is hot although in my mind I know the weather is hot. Before I hate vacationing in hot places which limit my choices in life, now I am open to vacation in hot areas.

P.S. I tested using this right before sauna and I can still properly feel the heat working so this should not make anyone unable to enjoy sauna. Also, this still doesn’t work for me in hot + humid weather, I still feel crappy when its humid, only works when it is hot and dry.

14 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Quasi crystal

is it worth getting this if I already have the aura ? also I loop brain fields a lot so surely this field would b bad for it coz id get overwhlemed more easily
im tryna get a brain pump

They both work different areas.
QKA = Aura.
KQC = Inside.

KQC is a very strong “booster” like kinda field.

Imo (and even others opinion) just looping more the Brain ones is enough to get a bigger pump, the beauty of this one tho is that you wouldnt need to loop fields so much to get a nice punch, and also the effects keep going for hours.

Tbh i personally believe this is a field everybody should have. With constant (but just one daily loop) you can reduce stacks, loops and see effects integrating deeper with the passing days. It helps audios energies to reach every corner in your body.

Now is the brain… youd def feel the pump (im giggling cause youd feel overwhelm reall quick if you over do it lol)

On a different note, i myself notice a stronger pump when i have primed the brain first.

By using brain refresher, or hyperbaric oxigen, Fission, Microkinesi Therapy, Hakuni Egg etc

Then the Brain ones.

34 Likes

Also, another difference is that in the QK-Aura, there aren’t included the most beautiful m-states:

But we have these in KQ-Crystal:

(Also we have some of them here:) :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank You for Your Wonderful Insights.

If you are overwhelmed in general with listening your stack, is it a bad idea to slowly put KQC in your stack?

(As it will boost everything even further?)

1 Like

Definately lol

3 Likes

I might get this field soon, would u guys reccomend playing the kinetic aura first or this 1 first

also how long does the boost last? like should I play it before every audio or after a certain amount of time ? my playlist is like 2 hours long if played only once so how often is it needed ?

thanks

2 Likes

I personally feel as though it would be unnecessary to play this before every audio, within a stack it should be well enough to listen to it only a few times. Feel as though this audio is strong, kind of in the same way I feel that Plasma Flaunt is. I am a notorious field looper, but only listen to KQC and Plasma Flaunt 3 times max at one time. I would say it may even cause a skittish, overly energetic feeling if played too much.

7 Likes

Bumping this now with the sale going on

One of my favorite fields ever, i believe everyone should have

Helping crystallize the body produces tangible fast changes

Boost everything we play before or after

Best gift is to keep those energies going and going bringing changes and integrating deeper and wider with the passing days

More harmony and strenght between all systems in the body, specially all energy ones

21 Likes

Key:

1. Unique Atomic Structure: KQC is described as having a unique atomic structure inspired by the concept of a quasicrystal, which is a structure that is ordered but not periodic. It’s noted that this pattern can continuously fill all available space, providing a balance and harmony in the energy system.
  2. Harmonious Energy: Users have reported that KQC helps create a sense of balance and harmony within the body’s energy system. It is believed to be beneficial for insulation and protection against challenging environments.
  3. Integration of Fields: KQC is seen as a powerful integrator, allowing users to feel the effects of other fields more strongly and for an extended duration. It can amplify the benefits of other fields within an energy stack.
  4. Use as Needed: The field is suggested to be used as needed, potentially reducing the number of times other fields need to be listened to. Some users have noted that just a few plays of KQC can suffice, as it is considered a strong field.

Intermediate reported benefits:

1. Temperature Regulation: Several users have claimed that using this field led to a noticeable drop in their body temperature, making them feel cooler and more comfortable, even in hot (& dry) environments. This suggests that the field may have a cooling effect on the body, potentially helping to alleviate discomfort caused by heat.
2. Energetic Protection: Users have described feeling like they have a protective energy field around them, akin to being encased in a crystal or a unique energy pattern. They feel insulated and unbothered by external influences, which could be beneficial for maintaining a sense of well-being and shielding against negative energies.
3. Energy and Vibration: Some individuals have reported experiencing heightened energy levels and a sense of vibration or resonance within their bodies. This energy seems to be in alignment with the concept of the field and the materials it’s inspired by (M state, Gold, Silver, Iridium, etc.).
4. Taste and Sensory Experiences: Some users have reported subtle changes in their taste perceptions when charging water with the field. This indicates that the field might have subtle effects on sensory experiences, including taste.
5.Amplification & booster effects: One user mentions feeling like the field turns them into a giant crystal, and this is associated with the concept of amplification. Crystals are known for their ability to amplify energy, and the field seems to have a similar effect on the user’s energy. Other users seems to agree on the booster effect.
6.Long-Lasting Effects: Users note that the energy from the audios continues to resonate within them long after they’ve listened to them. They describe this energy as moving through their aura and body, creating a center of expansion that affects their surroundings and the people around them. KQC has the ability to hold the energy of other fields played during the day for an extended period, effectively amplifying the effects of those fields. This amplification can occur even if some other fields are played only twice a day, making KQC a valuable addition to their energy stack.
7. Protection and Environmental Cleansing: Some users mention feeling more protected and experiencing a positive shift in their environment when they combine the field with other audios, such as Feng-Shui, Plasma Flower, Navagraha homam, Lay lines, and Ye old negentropic harmonizer. This suggests that the field may have a synergistic effect with other fields and can help create a more harmonious and balanced environment. This can also be the booster effect (see 5).
8. Changes in Play Order: A user noted that this field has changed the order in which they play audios and the number of times they play each field. The user describes it as a “control tower” or “headquarters” that empowers and charges other fields, reducing the need for multiple loops of the same field.
9.Periodic Reinforcement: Users suggest that periodic reinforcement of the attunement audio is beneficial, although overuse of the audios may not be necessary. This reinforces the idea that the field has a long-lasting impact and doesn’t require constant repetition.
10.Managing Overwhelming Energy: One user emphasizes the potency of KQC and suggests starting slowly with the field because it can easily overwhelm you. They found that playing the field once in the morning and once in the afternoon was effective in balancing its energy without becoming too intense.
11. Combinations with Holy Waters: Combining KQC with any of the “holy waters” (sacred or blessed water) is suggested. Users charge the water with KQC and then consume it. The reported benefits include long-lasting cleansing effects deep in the cells, a high increase in vibration that lasts throughout the day, and improved digestion.
12. Combinations with Energy Overload: * Pairing KQC with the “energy overload” audio on Instagram is recommended. Listening to KQC first, followed by the overload energy audio, results in all-day full energy and the ability to handle more audios, mandalas, or servitors simultaneously.
13. Combinations with Workout Audios: A user has experienced incredible endurance, strength, stamina, and lasting muscle engagement when they combine KQC with workout audios like Neg Chi and fa jin gong. This combination is ideal for workouts and physical activities.
12. Gradual Reduction of Usage: Users report that KQC’s amplification effect grows within the body with time. While starting with one play in the morning and one in the afternoon may be sufficient, the field becomes even more potent over time, and some individuals can eventually reduce usage to just once a day.
13. Enhanced Energy Body: Some users have mentioned experiencing the strengthening of their energy bodies and sealing energy leakages after listening to KQC. They noted that it had a powerful effect on their energetic system.
14. Benefits Over Time: Several users have shared their experiences of the field’s effects growing and improving with time. Some have suggested that the field’s impact can become more pronounced after continued use.
15. Reduced Playlist Length: Some users have considered KQC as a valuable tool for reducing the length of their playlist, as it appears to amplify the effects of other fields, potentially making it unnecessary to listen to them multiple times.
16. Reducing Brain-Related Audios: Users have mentioned that combining KQC with brain-related audios should be done cautiously, as it can create an overwhelming amount of energy. It’s advised to go slow with audios related to the brain to avoid side effects like bloodshot eyes.

These reviews underscore the adaptability and enhancing qualities of the KQC field. Users have found creative ways to incorporate it into their daily routines and have experienced various benefits, from heightened energy to improved workout performance. It’s essential to approach the field with care, especially in the beginning, to manage its potentially overwhelming effects.

Do note these are anecdotical and experience may vary from person to person.

22 Likes

Look WHAT I Got :grinning: (just Bought it):

Thank You So Much, @Captain_Nemo, for offering us such a Magnificent Creation! :pray:

This Field WILL Be THE Game Changer for Me (I’ve already got results from the vast majority of fields, but the results varied, due to multiple reasons and sometimes I had to REALLY LOOP them… ), as It will Improve Everything and well, who doesn’t want Better Results and FEWER Loops? :grinning:

I wish I got this sooner, but, well, finances lol…

Edit: Thank You, @Jen! :pray:

21 Likes

Congratulations @SoulStar33!

6 Likes

Results are 2 times faster, at the very least, sometimes I feel they are even 3 times faster; for example, now I feel the results of Virus Disruption in half an hour instead of 1h and 3 purifiers in 10-15 minutes gives the same effects as listening for 20-40 minutes And (to give one more example) from Pleurisy I can finally feel Great results in 10-20 minutes, instead of half an hour to an hour.

In short, I can now truly see the effects of fields, and I’m thinking that it’s not even the final verdict…

How truly Awesome (including how fast and long lasting) would the results be if someday I’ll add Point Of No Return (paid field) and Your Energetic Being?

Blockages that would take years to dissolve (even with fields), would probably take months (although it would probably depend on the individual; I’ll get back to this point), plus, the listener/user will have all sorts of benefits, including Tremendous Energy, since the Aura and Chakras and the Subconscious would be Cleansed/Cleared, Healed and Strengthened/Improved.

However, results will vary from individual to individual.
Not anyone can listen many times to certain fields, for example (I can listen to a lot), nor do we all see the same results (either as fast or as strong), so my advice would be to Try Free fields FIRST, for a while, and then assess your results, your receptivity/sensitivity to fields, etc., and then decide which fields you should buy, based on your research.

Also, I highly advice to learn to activate, cleanse and strengthen your chakras on your own, plus use whatever other techniques and methods would be helpful to you (psychological, etc.)
, that way you’ll have multiple ways to heal and improve yourself and you’ll receive faster and better results from fields.

Now, back to the field: IT IS A MARVELOUS Creation, Far Surpassing My Expectations.

I might update this post later.
I use it at least 2 times per day.

37 Likes

Good advice. There are so many great free fields that will do the job. Don’t sleep on things like the crystal kingdom albums, there’s so much potential in those recreations, and others.

4 Likes

somebody pin Prof, Vincit

3 Likes

There are definitely many fields that I slept on.
I barely listened to those and I don’t even know how many fields there are in that album, I have listened to 2,but I forgot which ones (it was one year ago).

It was more like a Preview - gonna return to it later, since I want to Explore MOST fields made by Captain and for that, it takes weeks to months, just to scratch the surface with/of fields.

Very interesting, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes