Kinetic Quasi Crystal

Hmm, I am reading the opposite? That this effect lingers for an extremely lengthy period, like some people only use this every other day, some only use it once in the morning and feel the effect build up over the course of the day.

I don’t think i’ve seen any post where it says this would be short lived, I will have to re-read unless you can show me where people are stating this, since there are so many posts stating the very opposite of that claim

5 Likes

You have your answer, then! Good for you.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean by this. I am either reading wrong, or you accidentally made a wrong statement, I don’t have my answer - I am even more confused now.

In a sense its a booster for audios in terms of lasting longer in ur aura.

A bit like listening to knight mindset that effects your aura, This effect could last longer possibly.

6 Likes

Yeah listening to it first in the stack allows me to only have to listen to all my audios once. If I over do it I feel the effects of energy overload after a couple of hours or day.

7 Likes

That’s probably why i woke up Exteeemely groggy this morning, i had listened to it 3 times for the first time yesterday, and my tracks maybe 7-8x, the ones that i love (enigma, oja marrowed, unbreakable etc) plus looping soul core restoration all night. Slept a good 9-10 hours (i usually can’t ever sleep more than 6 hours, i wake up fully rested and go on with my day without a single powernap). and head slightly brainfogged/mushy.

It’s only been like 2 weeks since coming off amph’s but that’s more than enough for me, i recover from shit like that quickly so this was def the work of something else, most likely KQ and still overdoing audios.

So, if you only need to listen 1-2 times for each audio now, do you mix in other audios or do you simply let your brain rest for a lot more time during the day?

1 Like

Slightly off topic again: Have you tried both unbreakable and Knight mindset? How much would they complement each other, or do they override in some way?

3 Likes

Sometimes I just go ahead and shoot through my brain stack first thing in the morning. I just don’t use anything too heavy when on KQC. I would use it every other day to be honest ( just a preference for me).

I use to run KQC and my brain stack everyday and realized it was too much for me because I would have bloodshot eyes and possibly a nose bleed. So go slow with your audios if it’s brains related.

I sometimes throw in Shen and 3rd eye chakra audio to nullify some of the brain fatigue from the stack.

Also for knight mindset and unbreakable I feel they do complement each other a lot. Knight mindset on
Its on just changes me into a more stern and rooted individual and with unbreakable giving you so much confidence it’s really making you into an immovable fortress mentally.

I have them both but from the few times I have used them together I have loved the result. Also if you have any anxiety at all listen to all purpose anxiety removal for a couple of days and use brain regen/ plasma brain to help integrate the changes.

You’re gonna feel like a completely different individual. Sorry for the long post lol.

8 Likes

only used knight mindset, Knight mindset gives me a sense of calmness

2 Likes

It all began when I was guided towards looping this field after many months…. :rocket:

I began my meditation and not longer than 2 moments had passed and the energy sensitivity and tingling I used to feel a lot came rushing back,
The kinetic quasi crystal said: “I missed you ! Where have you been for so long ? :eyes:
You realised I’ve been calling out to you this whole time and I’m all that you’ve needed right ?” :fearful:

I looked at my self, like literally like… :thinking:
Since when could kienetic quasi crystal speak,
And it said: “ you’ve been speaking to be this whole time but in different ways” :joy: :muscle:t4:

We went forewords and I asked the crystal: “ I know you have the ability to keep the fields inside of me, how about my NFT family ? “ :thinking::flushed:

Bang out of no where I see the Taoui crystal right dead center in my third eye center like “yo what’s good ?” :person_in_lotus_position: :nazar_amulet:
And I was like… “Taoui bro… my connection to you has not been that strong where you been ?” :crystal_ball:

It’s like they were calling out to me this whole time waiting to work on me again, :round_pushpin:
I asked it to heal my energy body and flashing rainbows came up in my head I saw my energy body expanding and healing ! It was like there were builder fixing leakages and blockages :joy::muscle:t4:

Then I asked it to crystalise my chakras starting from bottom to top and all during the time tingling and a flow of energy from my root to crown came up and that’s when it happened…

I saw a blue serpent twirling from the bottom of my chakras coming to the top and then a red one right behind it and there my higher self was saying: ⚕ :dragon:
“Everything is falling into place It has already begun”

And there I was looking like this… :flushed: :open_mouth:

This whole experience was crazy refreshing, it’s like a big obstacle was removed and I can move forwards at a much faster pace !! 🏃🏽‍♂ :dash:

Oh and let me not forget the images of farvahars NFT making me focus on the background of its image and how it told me: “ hey king ! You realise I have crystal energies too right ?” :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face:

And that’s where the loop ended…
I’m just so lost for words right now !

“A use of kinetic quasi crystal a day (dependant on your energy system) keeps the excessive loops away” and that was a @King_A exclusive ! :crown:

Me a couple hours before getting knocked out from all the levels of healing… :joy:

One love people, this is your daily reminder to use this amazing creation by @Captain_Nemo the G.O.A.T
Greatest of all time :goat::goat:

24 Likes

Excellent testimonial! Thank you for sharing it.

(Are any of the old-timers also reminded of @anon22855873’s old reviews? haha)

6 Likes

Bro I accidentally fell asleep to this looping all night I think I slumped at 9pm and woke up at 10am and was like oh no what have I done lol. When I woke up I felt like I had no body anymore was feeling like I became air itself lol but at the same time felt like a really thick blanket made of metal was wrapped around me and noticed I was buzzing internally which felt amazing honestly. I have had a sensitivity to noise since I was young and noticed how loud noises weren’t bothering me anymore infact I couldn’t even feel vibes from anyone around me today. I decided to ground cause I was contemplating if I even existed anymore haha and then that’s when everything got really intense like so much energy was coursing through my body and was like uhhh that’s interesting. It’s been 8 hours since I woke up and still feel more energized than ever before I might go workout to neutralize this energy lol. I wouldn’t recommend anyone try this but turned out to be an awesome day.
This Is how I visual what I was feeling today :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

Glad you’re okay man. I had something like this happen but not a great ending like you had. I fell asleep to the ancient arts album after listening to soul core and aura repair and my body woke me up immediately because so much energy was coursing through my body. I have never scrambled to play a grounding field that fast before I my life. That was WAY too much energy in one go I felt like i was about to explode lol. I no longer listen to audios when I’m really drowsy.

14 Likes

It’s been a long time since I updated this field. In addition to BOL, this field is also what I often use

always keep my energy flowing :innocent:

9 Likes

Yes and the insulation against heat is great for us living in tropical/subtropical areas. After this field start working, 35 degree Celsius heat no longer poses any problem for me and sometimes I just stand under the sun like, man I don’t really feel that it is hot although in my mind I know the weather is hot. Before I hate vacationing in hot places which limit my choices in life, now I am open to vacation in hot areas.

P.S. I tested using this right before sauna and I can still properly feel the heat working so this should not make anyone unable to enjoy sauna. Also, this still doesn’t work for me in hot + humid weather, I still feel crappy when its humid, only works when it is hot and dry.

14 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Quasi crystal

is it worth getting this if I already have the aura ? also I loop brain fields a lot so surely this field would b bad for it coz id get overwhlemed more easily
im tryna get a brain pump

They both work different areas.
QKA = Aura.
KQC = Inside.

KQC is a very strong “booster” like kinda field.

Imo (and even others opinion) just looping more the Brain ones is enough to get a bigger pump, the beauty of this one tho is that you wouldnt need to loop fields so much to get a nice punch, and also the effects keep going for hours.

Tbh i personally believe this is a field everybody should have. With constant (but just one daily loop) you can reduce stacks, loops and see effects integrating deeper with the passing days. It helps audios energies to reach every corner in your body.

Now is the brain… youd def feel the pump (im giggling cause youd feel overwhelm reall quick if you over do it lol)

On a different note, i myself notice a stronger pump when i have primed the brain first.

By using brain refresher, or hyperbaric oxigen, Fission, Microkinesi Therapy, Hakuni Egg etc

Then the Brain ones.

34 Likes

Also, another difference is that in the QK-Aura, there aren’t included the most beautiful m-states:

But we have these in KQ-Crystal:

(Also we have some of them here:) :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank You for Your Wonderful Insights.