Kinetic Quasi Crystal

Best investment ever.

Tho i love all fields

And im crazy in love with some

This one here it is still the best to build from it anything you want adding other fields, the foundation and the expansion i mean, i wish everyone had it honestly. Lol

So congrats!! And come back when you use it

17 Likes

So this literally can make one to listen alot of fields without overwhelming ,and fields stay more longer in our aura after listen one to another ,so the field stay in the person working

7 Likes

No i did not say that at all

This field helps you

Cut the number of loops per each field

It integrates, expands and holds the energy from other fields therefore you dont necessarily have to have perfectly matching stacks or super organized schedule for each aim

You can get overwhelmed if you play this at the beginning of each stack (assuming youd cut the loops but still keep the stacks)

At first while integrating this field just a couple of times a day in the morning is ok

Then youd realize that only one time a day is enough

Sometimes youd recognize that even just 2 loops every 2 days its ok because it keeps expanding itself and the other fields

26 Likes

Mmmm so the field stay more longer ,in our aura even i listen to another ?

1 Like

I just buy it in the overnight and listen 5 time lol it feels good

2 Likes

Not just in your aura, inside your body thats why is so strong and it keeps growing and expanding within you.

So yeah 1st day you wont see anything bad after 5 loops but dont be complaining here if you feel overwhelmed later or with heavy head and tired.

Dont do that again.

15 Likes

Thanks for the information :blush:

3 Likes

This field feels daammm good ,it could easy cost 70 or more but he put it 45 ,having all the Mstste audios in one audio dammmm :rocket::rocket::rocket:and is truth it enhance the integration of field in our aura i use it before a stack even work with others creator fields :heart:ah totally gem :rocket:

10 Likes

So ā€œPlatinumā€ is mentioned twice. Is one of them suppose to be Copper? :thinking:

2 Likes

Bought this Treasure with our Black Friday Discount!
Thank You Captain Dream and SammyG!!!

11 Likes

Hello there! A tip: use the Cosmo-Volt Audio before you use the new Crystal Audios from Gumroad because it enhances the effects of the mstate elements . I have also one golden and one copper coin glued with Super-Glue to the back of my Smartphone. Also there ive glued one ring from a keychain (for the iron).Perchaps is true that all Alchemical (in the title) Audios from Sapien incude mstate Elements? Correct me if im wrong please! Nice Day!

3 Likes

I think you have to look beyond the title to the description for m-state information. If Iā€™m remembering correctly, I think there are a few fields which include the word ā€œalchemicalā€ in the title which donā€™t say they use m-states but rather the principles of alchemy (the Internal Alchemical Crucible is coming to my mind).

5 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Has this been confirmed by Capt, Sammy, Om, or Maoshan? I read the whole thread but didnt get the impression they did. (and I dont say this to invalidate what anon experienced with this field)

3 Likes

Oh yeah!. This is definitely gonna be my next purchase.

4 Likes

No where in the description does it say anything about other fields we listen to being absorbed into our energy field. Unless this isnā€™t mentioned explicitly, in that case could you point me to the exact sentences that allude to that?

It was not mentioned in the description but it was confirmed/experiened so many times, also if you observe the nature of quasicrystal, and this field, you will find this very applicable. and it will seem natural to notice too.

something similar has been mentioned a lot in the major blueprint of power thread with its ā€˜similarā€™ crystal characteristics.

This, however, is an approach you can use for any field, including quasi crystal. :)

10 Likes

On my side, I have been able to reduce my health stack by adding quasi crystal at the beginning of it. Have not noticed any adverse reaction from my thyroid although I went from Thyroid x3 to Thyroid x1. :blush:

Maoshan Wanderer also confirmed it about the major blueprint of power which also contains Quasi crystal. :blush:

21 Likes

Hiā€¦ reminding you of this field if you dont have it. Take advantage of the holiday discount 15% gooo

17 Likes

Yes. IMO everyone should buy this ruby & carnelian/ garnet/ black mirrored stone and Zircon & danburite and play them in a stack first thing every morning. Game changer

8 Likes