King Solomon - Caladrius Water Charger

Same applies to you. You feel attacked by Sorcerysupreme because of your inner perception.

I’m happy for you. Is that it?

You literally come to the thread which you’ve supposingly muted to defend yourself.

Except that you don’t receive notifications once the thread has been muted.

My previous use of this may have shaken some very bad things within me
Thanks again @SorcerySupreme

2 Likes

That’s a pretty glass over here.

2 Likes

Thanks the flash really brings out the design lol

2 Likes

Reading my mind.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Neither one of those things happened.

Why do you assume the energetic fluctuations of your bodies are entities?

Weren’t you specifically warned in the description of this energy that it would open you up to recognizing energy, including negative energies that were already effecting you?

Then you slander a guy loaded up with the most powerful protection in the 'verse claiming to be an incarnation of the Archangel of Karma.

You assign bad vibes when there are none (to me, the entities), and then act offended when the universe gives them back to you.

No, this big guy with a big ego only launches psychic attacks when I actually give a shit, and I give no shits whatsoever about being offended by someone like you. My ego recognizes that you are a slanderous fool who lives in a very small pond.

I can access much greater energy than your life force and have zero interest in draining it. You are a fool and I have real enemies, why would I waste my time “sending entities” or whatever stupidity you think I was doing?

What did I actually do? I gave shaktipat to a member of the forum remotely from a local bar I go to to use my laptop, after which the bartender’s boyfriend said he could feel what a strong heart I had. Then he drove me home, where I went to sleep with my two loving cats. Your existence didn’t even cross my mind, until I woke up over a half hour after you’d made your post (I hadn’t even been logged into the forum).

All of these water chargers are protected by Caladrius, are performed automatically, and are incorruptible.

Have you ever thought that just not being a horse’s ass would get you so much farther in life, and maybe you’re just getting back what you’re putting out?

If you want to live a better life, use love fields, and stop with the goddamn judgement of things you don’t understand. You don’t have to like me or work with demons or anything else. Just stop with your ignorant judgements and let the universe teach you a thing or two before you pretend to understand things you really, really don’t.

King Solomon is the archetype of inner wisdom and control of your own, so this doesn’t surprise me (hence the warning).

Presence of Seraphiel will help you burn off negative energy (Seraphiel is the last step of purification in Jewish mysticism before IAO/YHWH).

The Angelic High Magick Circle will allow you to process a lot of these energies and control them from a higher level.

Sei Hei Ki brings mental and emotional balance (obviously there is a big spiritual component to this as well).

2 Likes

There are a variety of forms of “attacks”, and most experiences are imaginary. You feel some energy shift and go “oh no, I’m being attacked!”

There are many reasons for energy to shift. Cords disconnected can still emit energy, and sometimes new feeders will try to grab it. Note: I’m not a “feeder”. If you have an ex who calls and makes you feel miserable, so you go screw them and feel worse, that’s a feeder.

Whatever our energetic state, we want to return to. The other night I shared some wisdom with a friend who said it triggered her so much she wasn’t triggered by her significant other anymore. This is because she was in a state of being triggered. If she had been happy, meditating under a giant tree, riding on some shrooms, there’s little she could have read to trigger her.

A lot of times, we become aware of things that were already there. For example, whenever my healing energy is heightened, I usually get pain in old injuries for a few days. I think that may be over, but if there if further healing to be done, that is fine.

Most low level attacks can just be ignored, if you have your own sources of divine energy. Surrounding yourself in love and positive energy goes a long way. As a Reiki Master, any beings who are capable of feeding on my Reiki are welcome to activate it - the more I transmit, the more I receive.

Some attacks can be more hidden, but, the question is, did you just find yourself neck deep in a mage war, or was it just a random entity or negative person in your life?

You can find yourself facing something that powerful, but 99% of the time in spiritual forums it’s people doing it to themselves. The more you learn to control your own energy the more invincible you will be.

3 Likes

By the name of the Archangel Metatron, I swear that it was NOT entities that I work with, and I so hereby condemn you for your lies and falsehoods.

You directly accused multiple divine beings of participating or allowing this to happen, and said you were “100% sure” it was me or “my friends”. That is a firm and certain accusation.

After you posted a pic of an entire water system to be charged with one of the strongest and most powerful “knock shit loose” energies, which will have a huge effect on the locals far beyond you.

Did it ever occur to you that there are plenty of local spirits THERE, not to mention aspects of yourself, that might not appreciate this?

1 Like

The Divine beings on whose behalf I speak are Caladrius, Metatron, King Solomon, and myself (the human, Nathan).

You have again charged me or “mine” with responsibility, and I do again return to you your lies and your karma.

Why have friends when you can have enemies, right?

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks to Caladrius and @Sorcery.

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you Caladrius, Sorcery Supreme and King Solomon

1 Like