King Solomon - Caladrius Water Charger

1 Kings 3:5 In Gibeon the Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give thee.

6 And Solomon said, Thou hast shewed unto thy servant David my father great mercy, according as he walked before thee in truth, and in righteousness, and in uprightness of heart with thee; and thou hast kept for him this great kindness, that thou hast given him a son to sit on his throne, as it is this day.

7 And now, O Lord my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father: and I am but a little child: I know not how to go out or come in.

8 And thy servant is in the midst of thy people which thou hast chosen, a great people, that cannot be numbered nor counted for multitude.

9 Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?

10 And the speech pleased the Lord, that Solomon had asked this thing.

11 And God said unto him, Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thyself long life; neither hast asked riches for thyself, nor hast asked the life of thine enemies; but hast asked for thyself understanding to discern judgment;

12 Behold, I have done according to thy words: lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart; so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee.

13 And I have also given thee that which thou hast not asked, both riches, and honour: so that there shall not be any among the kings like unto thee all thy days.

14 And if thou wilt walk in my ways, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as thy father David did walk, then I will lengthen thy days.

Solomon, archetypally the wisest man in history, would later build the temple, and a great empire. The tales are that he subdued demons and angels alike, and by his name and practices most modern magick has been inspired.

Of course, though his power can be used in spiritual rituals, it is more about gaining wisdom in your own domain. If you are going through a lot of emotional and spiritual trauma, you need some SOLOMON energy.

This copies the energy of the best aspects of Solomon as a being and egregore, as well as connect you to the higher ascended being-ness that is Solomon if you so desire for direct communication (Freemasons may be particularly pleased).

Post a pic below, and it will be charged in 133 seconds by Caladrius with this incredible energy.

6 Likes

Thank you Caladrius, Sorcery, and King Solomon

2 Likes

2 Likes

@SorcerySupreme Hey, what about playing fields while drinking this, should i wait or can i listen to fields while drinking?

1 Like

Thank you for this. An Understanding Heart. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go for it. Especially fields that make sense to the matter at hand.

3 Likes

Thank you @SorcerySupreme and Caladrius!

1 Like

Thank you Sorcery, And thank you Caladrius and King Solomon

1 Like

Damn :laughing:

2 Likes

1 Like

Super hyped to try this loving the description

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Nice mug

2 Likes

Yeah, you better not be here with your passive aggressive behaviour.
I forgive you though, I mean it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart::heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Now back to the thing

1 Like

Loving this so far I feel inner peace and while I was eating dinner with my family I was getting aha moments about myself and why I function the way I do which helped me interact with them better and seeing things more clearly. Your the goat supreme I don’t know how you keep dropping these bangers your awesome man always helps me at the right time. Thank you :heart: :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Serious question, i never got attacked by entities, well, maybe im wrong but didnt Sammy wrote that it has often times something to do with us? Maybe it is just me, because i never saw an entitie or whatever and maybe also im too “toxic masculine” and naive, because in my mind im thinking, no person (true through real life experience) and no other being can harm me without me answering it, im going to fight. Im actually really confused. Could i really be attacked by something without me knowing it?

I dont mean the work of @SorcerySupreme i respect you and your work. But i mean, what do you think about this?

Its obvious who im reffering to.

Sorry, but i dont want to start a whole new thread for it, would probably make a big discussion and i dont want that.

1 Like

I share that opinion.
You define a curse. To be or not to be (cursed) is a choice of a free will. Nothing can get to you if you won’t allow it to. You’re always stronger than any curse, several dozens of kilos versus a frequency of a wave.

2 Likes

if you go to a bar and find a very ego centered big guy, it would only take a few upsetting sentences from you to him for him to physically push or hit you

same can happen with entities and this is what happened to me here they obviously got offended OR sorcerysupreme read it and he got offended and asked them, I think it’s the first option though

for people that are being annoyed since a long term, yes that’s mostly on to them but it can also involve past life stuff or you could be a threat to their agenda but if your vibrations are high enough and you don’t fight back they will stop as well

You have no idea what am I going through to assume why do I feel like shit.