Klotho Booster (Longetivity Series)

Are you following a diet where at least 50% of what you eat are raw vegetables / salads?

This is one of the keys to stay young and fresh because raw vegetables detox and de-acidify your body. And much more…

PS: There are also several other fields in the Longevity Series. You should add them to your stack too :v:

4 Likes

Hey JAAJ :smiley:

My diet is really good. I also take supplements on top of it for aging (copper, vitamin K2, cod liver oil and used to take collagen until I started using the field :) )
I think it’s in my genes as all the palest people in my family have aged this way (and I’m as pale as a ghost :laughing: no exaggeration.) Apparently pale skin ages the fastest too? Eek.
Maybe it was the stress of the past two years, I guess the cortisol levels had an effect.

I have noticed a massive difference since finding out about Sapien Medicine :smiley: it’s helped me immensely. There are no words to how wonderful this journey has been :blush:
I’m still pretty new to it all and can only imagine how wonderful the long term results will be.

Thank you so much, I will definitely be using those fields.
It’s my dad’s birthday tomorrow (big 60th) and I was going to get him a Patreon subscription as part of his birthday. I started making a booklet for him regarding the fields that would benefit him so it makes it all a bit easier for him to understand it all. I will add the Longevity Series info for him :slight_smile:

Thank you again, truly appreciated! :smiley:

5 Likes

Dont want to derail this thread, but since u mentioned the “old age” “wear and tear” like problems

Listen to
*Just the Knees- Ive been having some good results

If needed:
*Just the shoulders
*The Spinal Tapper

Support fields:
Collagen V2
and any of the antioxident fields

9 Likes

Awh thank you SilverZuZu!! :smiley:
That’s a great list, I’ll definitely check all those out.
Truly appreciate it :blush:

4 Likes

Lady @SilverZuzu its time you tell us all your daily stacks. Your stacks are some of the best ones here. :pray:

9 Likes

Thank you for the compliment, very much appreciated.

7 Likes

What in the world i’ve never used this before and after two listens my vision got so much clearer felt like my eyes went from 1080p to 4k lmao was watching a movie and thought I was imagining things when the video got clearer and got hit with such an overwhelming sense of calm.

10 Likes

Hypothetically If we are experiencing a kidney issue, would it be smart or not smart to listen to this since this is produced IN the kidney? Would it tax the kidney further? Or would it help it

@WellBeing I feel you would know, sorry to tag you

2 Likes

Not so much of a problem,

the reverse would apply. Because of bad kidney function you would be deficient in the klotho so might do better

3 Likes

Thanks Teo :green_heart:

2 Likes

No, thank you for you da best

2 Likes

(No worries tagging me!)

I agree with @Teo that, if you’re having kidney issues, you might be deficient in Klotho.

However, without knowing more about your kidney issue, I would recommend caution with this field, because it does stimulate production of Klotho. That stimulation might tax kidneys which might already be tired from trying to heal your kidney issue (as well as doing the kidneys’ other important work).

2 Likes

Thank you WellBeing. :green_heart:

2 Likes

What i noticed with this field:

• beeing more social
  • increased verbal fluency
  • increased charisma and playfulness
  • increased mental capacity and clarity
  • better skin and hair (not sure about that one)
  • more motivation, less procrastination (not completely sure)
  • makes me feel “younger” overall

Not bad for single field huh? I agree.
I have looked at the studies concerning klotho and it is anti-inflammatory in about half a dozen ways . It’s so upstream from all the processes that it affects a large variety of physical processes. Quite impressive.
IMO one of the best anti-aging fields. Underrated as well.

12 Likes

ChatGPT: Klotho is a protein that is involved in regulating several biological processes, including aging, cognition, and metabolism. It was first identified in mice in 1997, and subsequent research has shown that it is also present in humans.

One of the most well-known roles of Klotho is its ability to extend lifespan. Studies in mice have shown that overexpression of the Klotho gene can increase lifespan by up to 30%. It is believed that Klotho achieves this by suppressing insulin and insulin-like growth factor signaling, which are known to contribute to aging.

In addition to its effects on lifespan, Klotho is also involved in regulating several other processes in the body. These include:

1. Cognition: Klotho has been shown to improve cognitive function and protect against age-related cognitive decline. It is believed to achieve this by promoting the growth and maintenance of neurons in the brain.
  2. Metabolism: Klotho has been shown to play a role in regulating glucose and lipid metabolism, and is believed to protect against insulin resistance and obesity.
  3. Cardiovascular health: Klotho has been shown to protect against cardiovascular disease by reducing inflammation and promoting the growth of blood vessels.
  4. Kidney function: Klotho is produced in the kidneys and has been shown to protect against kidney damage and chronic kidney disease.
  5. Anti-inflammatory effects: Klotho has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help to protect against a variety of chronic diseases, including cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes.
  6. Bone health: Klotho has been shown to play a role in regulating bone metabolism, and may help to protect against bone loss and osteoporosis.
  7. Skin health: Klotho has been shown to promote the production of collagen, which is important for maintaining healthy skin. This suggests that Klotho may have potential anti-aging effects on the skin.
  8. Neuroprotection: Klotho has been shown to protect against neuronal damage and cell death, which may have implications for the treatment of neurological diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
  9. Immune system regulation: Klotho has been shown to play a role in regulating the immune system, and may help to reduce inflammation and autoimmune responses.
  10. Cancer prevention: Some research has suggested that Klotho may have anti-cancer properties, and may help to prevent the growth and spread of certain types of cancer cells.
  11. Protecting against muscle wasting: Klotho has been shown to protect against muscle wasting in animal models, which may have implications for the treatment of conditions such as sarcopenia (age-related muscle loss).
  12. Regulating mineral metabolism: Klotho has been shown to play a role in regulating the metabolism of minerals such as calcium and phosphate, which are important for bone health and other biological processes.

It’s important to note that while these potential benefits of Klotho are promising, much of the research has been conducted in animal models or in vitro studies. Further research is needed to fully understand the potential benefits and risks of Klotho supplementation in humans.

7 Likes

https://www.nature.com/articles/s43587-023-00441-x

2 Likes