Klotho Booster (Longetivity Series)

I really have to start a thread on this field, it is indeed the most underrated field out that Dream has created. It’s time to put some respect on it!

Patreon Link:

Youtube Link:

Description:
All living organisms age and die. In ancient Greek mythology the Moirai or Three Fates, Klotho (or Clotho), Lechesis and Atropos, were the daughters of Zeus and Themis and determined the duration of life. It was believed that Klotho spins the thread of life, Lechesis determines its length and Atropos cuts it. The klotho gene (symbol, kl) is named after the Moirai who spins the thread of life.

Klotho is an anti-aging single-pass membrane protein predominantly produced in the kidney, with shedding of the amino-terminal extracellular domain into the systemic circulation. Circulating levels of soluble Klotho decrease with age.

It has been noted that mice with overexpression of Klotho have had an extended and healthier life span, on the opposite side, mice deficient in Klotho experienced a speeded up aging process.

This, work towards activating and enhancing the production of Klotho in your body (Via the energetic / Morphic field programming)

Use twice every other day for best results, you will find over time, you can use this once a week to maintain a healthy level and de-age.

27 Likes

Description:
Klotho is a naturally occurring human protein discovered in 1997. The name comes from the mythological Greek goddess, Klotho, who was one of the three Fates responsible for spinning the thread of life. It’s an appropriate name as Klotho protein is involved in many biological pathways in both humans and animals and appears to have major effects throughout our lifespan. Klotho influences longevity, cognition, and kidney function and slows the progression of diabetes and cancer.

Klotho deficient animals exhibit a premature aging phenotype characterized by a short lifespan, vascular and kidney disease, reduced body weight, osteoporosis, age-related skin changes, ectopic calcification, hypoglycemia, infertility, and cognitive and memory impairment1.

Exogenous administration of Klotho in Klotho deficient or aged animals has proven to significantly improve their aging phenotype, increase lifespan, promote cell survival and neurogenesis, and enhance cognitive and memory function2. Genetic overexpression of Klotho in hAPP mice, which is a model of Alzheimer’s disease, and in the SAMP8 model of premature aging can improve cognitive function and prevent cell loss in the brain3.

In humans, the Klotho gene (KL) exists in three different forms that are associated with different lifespans, intelligence, and health status4. About 75% of the population has the standard KL form. A much smaller group has one copy of the genetic variant KL-VS, which increases Klotho levels1. This is associated with a longer lifespan, good heart and kidney function, larger brain size, and better cognition in healthy adults3. A very small group of people have two copies of KL-VS, resulting in lower Klotho levels and an increase risk of disease.**

13 Likes

Benefits:

1. Improves Cognition
  2. Increases Longevity
  3. Prevents Cancer
  4. Improves Exercise Performance
  5. Improves Vision
  6. Protects (possibly reverses) kidney disease
  7. Protects bones
  8. Protects against lung disease
  9. So many more benefits
21 Likes

thank you for sharing
interesting info. actually implemented it in my stack alongside sirt 3 and 6, and sestrins

6 Likes

It’s super underrated, really helps all organs function properly

11 Likes

this is suitable before and after vaccination

5 Likes

I don’t what you mean but you can use it before you get your vaccine or after you get it

1 Like

But what about me though? I’m still 24 should I use it twice a day too?

2 Likes

Nah just a couple of times a week is enough

3 Likes

You have inspired me to use this. Never have.

6 Likes

You gotta man!

3 Likes

Bruh we gonna stay young forever with this. I’ll listen to this every Thursday

5 Likes

I’m 26 and I look 20. It will be hilarious if I still look even like 25 at 40.

I guess I naturally have higher klotho than the average person

6 Likes

Age is just a number

We’ll stay young forever with this klotho

3 Likes

Some people tell me that i look like 19 and am 27 jajaja

1 Like

Big news for Klotho field users.

7 Likes

Let’s go!

1 Like

Ty for posting about this! How often should 1 listen to this field?

Once a week

1 Like

I used to look like a teenager until I hit 30 :laughing: now I look older than I am…which wasn’t ideal. Even my knees are bad, cartilage worn down. I’m only 33, but feel so much older due to this.
I hope this helps :) I’ve been using all the other anti-aging fields, but only discovered this one today.
Here’s hoping :pray:

1 Like