How Smart are Stem Cells?

@Captain_Nemo
Awesome :ok_hand:
Thanks

17 Likes

No worries, it’s in the gumroad library.
I can’t begin to wonder how much this will help me though. Ty so much :smile:

Plasma Brain lets Goooooooooo

15 Likes

I bought this yesterday because of the “bonus” Brain audio. I listened to both of them X1. It is very difficult to detox the brain and this will do it as well as all the other things it does, which is golden! I am also going slow with this, going to listen to it 1X every day for a while, until I see how it effects me.

Thank you Dream & team for making this!

29 Likes

This smart stem cell field is tremendously helping my kidneys regenerate and function properly, I don’t know why but this seems to work better then the Kidney/Adrenal (although both extremely powerful fields)

29 Likes

This field for bladder or this one?

1 Like

The one you linked, also check out the Klotho field (and thread Klotho Booster (Longetivity Series))

7 Likes

@Shivy-SzN I love how passionate you are about helping others with all your discoveries in the way of your own healing, how empathetic you are knowing how much you were suffering desperate looking everywhere for answers and help so you are constantly sharing the results and making sure others could benefit too before they find themselves in the powerless position you were in before.

So beautiful i love it so much.

And i am very very happy you are healing!!!

12 Likes

the smart one, can move the new cells or rather direct them to the right areas.
following inflammation signals as a marker.

57 Likes

Im feeling this one touches more areas in my body than original free stem cells which is on youtube.

19 Likes

God bless, if I heal, then it’s only right others heal :+1: :pray:

13 Likes

Are dark spots on the face useful?

1 Like

Using this field with weight gainer ?

2 Likes

This is awesome man. Happy for you!

7 Likes

Although I’m pretty in tune with my body ,i never found that this did much, like removing major issues etc…
But recently I found that this alleviated my brain fog in the morning ,especially when I havent slept super long !

I might have not noticed anything because I just got used to the effects and/ or didn’t notice any gradual changes .

But noticing that gave me more trust that it does good things in the rest of my body, eventhough they’re not perceptual right away.

20 Likes

I feel you on this lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent

1 Like

Can this also Target the saturated fat and trans fat that we eat ?

2 Likes

It target the fat that you already have around the organs, but it will need use energy for the processus so sure it can use some of the fat you eat as energy like it will use also glucose as energy. But what is converted here to stem cells is the fat cells around organs.

6 Likes

wow-blink

There are three different types of fat cells in the body: white, brown, and beige. Fat cells can be stored in three ways: essential, subcutaneous, or visceral fat

6 Likes

Nah man lol

Those go straight to your arteries and veins lol

That one needs fields more targetting the heart, blood and detox

2 Likes