Knight Errant Antivirus

unfortunately,
I have to start small and work up.

But i think it decent enough, A real world antivirus as well.
Using the same ideas from the nft projects.

24 Likes

it`s good anyway for me as i don’t really use the laptop, i’m 99.99% of time on desktop, will just use the other one on it and keep this on the desktop
thank you for creating this

3 Likes

Lmao man was just watching Pegasus spyware interviews with Gavin De Becker yesterday and McAffee’s documentary.

I love the collective mind. ; )

3 Likes

pokemon-pikachu

2 Likes

I’m really curious to know how fields act in this one… Because programs are code, or machine code or binary…so the magic of the fields - do they reassemble infected code?

Very very interesting creation, very special and unique, love it

7 Likes

My first thought was “this is a field I might be interested in”. A few minutes later I just happened to see this:

(see the time stamp if you want to know what I mean)

@Nice2knowU
Is there a field in this? I thought it was purely antivirus software.

4 Likes

Since this is Windows, maybe he energetically programmed some x86 in his anti virus :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Malicious code written into DNA infects the computer that reads it

5 Likes

Referral program :wink:? @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

I would like to buy a version for Smartphone (Android).

:smiley::smiley::+1::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Yes there are fields

It is made with ownership like the nfts
(and subscriptions)
It is a smart field, uses a combination of disruptor 3 and the new DNA viruses one.
(will bundle a nice image so people can print it also)

On the cyber side, it will actively drive you away from malicious sites or areas that may be not healthy for your computer.

Their loss really?
I will always be moving ahead, its a fact, not conjecture.
because i want to.

I think in the long term it is possible.

33 Likes

Reminds me of this scene :sunglasses::

7 Likes

@Captain_Nemo, i have it since yesterday.

the first scan was allright i felt very good having it.

then i turned off my laptop.

on the morning i couldnot start the program from the desktop icon or from the instalation folder.

i deinstalled my old antivirus program and Deinstalled/reinstalled the Knight from the email link.

then it worked again. then i rebooted my laptop to see if it will function, it didnot,

i then deinstalled/reinstalled it again and then left my laptop on and left for work.

i have used unfortunately all my three atempts from the download link. so for further attempts i should give 50 Euro more? and also i shouldnot reboot my laptop never?

i really dont know what to do.

had no time to write to those guys.

it is sad.

question. when i install it should it be explicitly “on” on the laptop or is enough that it is installed and activated with the key without active.?

1 Like

Its on and runs in the background
you will see loaded on your windows tray

9 Likes

i will look it up when i am home.

it did say it is on the system tray.

when i have to reboot my laptop will it start automatically?

the thing was that i cannot start the app after a reboot.

this is why i had those issues.

but again … will write when i see my laptop after work.

sorry to bother you. i am uncertain unsure and my laptop created alot of stress.

thank you for your time. this invention when i can be sure it will work with the normal use of my laptop is really genious!

i felt it long before installing the app. i think from the moment i paid for it. was very neat effect! thank you!

1 Like

When you see the main screen, click on Settings on the bottom right, and when you see this screen, make sure the Run at system startup is ticked

8 Likes

well i can see it should start but i dont see no icon after reboot and i cannot activate it from the dektop icon.

and i have no more options to reinstall it for the same price.

i dont see it active on my active processes.

and the clicked option that you show me is active per difault.

i dont now what to do really,

i saw my email. thanks!

How about to upgrade it to a phone version? (with emf transmutation etc)

7 Likes

yeh

I would love to, if this makes the funds to get the whole suite then i can offer more of course.

24 Likes