Knight Errant Antivirus

Knight Errant antivirus offers protection from all to-date viruses, malware, ransomware, trojans, and spyware for personal desktop and laptop computers.

This is the purchase of a one year license.

46 Likes

Is this from dream?

2 Likes

Honestly debated to put it up, but it is from one of the two sites.

From my understanding all 3rd party sellers are only able to sell in the marketplace.

4 Likes

I googled Knight errant antivirus found this

Pretty sure it’s from Dream

Knight Errant Antivirus is security protection software developed to provide home users with complete 24/7 protection against any threat. The user-friendly interface will provide control even for the non-technical users. It may also provide and ever growing noded smart energetic cyber protection.

So software and magic

24 Likes

The site that @Dr_Manhattan found has the same business address as the Sound Weave site. So, there’s that, too.

7 Likes

Indeed!

7 Likes

I’ll wait for confirmation that this is from Dream. If so, I’m getting it for sure.

2 Likes

Yes, its mine

47 Likes

Awesome! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is kind of innovative lolll

I want an updating program for virus disruptor too :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Thank, Captain! Will def try this out. I’ve been looking for the right anti virus.

2 Likes

Whoa this is awesome. My first thought is, its an easily scalable business model.
Unlike the morphic fields

4 Likes

if we have another antivirus do we have to uninstall it or will it work together?

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo Do you plan to do another VPN software?

1 Like
4 Likes

My g getting into the Cybersecurity Realm :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Big money too be made.
I want to see this virus program be tested

Saddly no business would want to be assoisated with cap.

No offense cap.

We’ve seen quite a number of collaborations to know that this :point_up: isn’t true.

And if you meant to say “big business,” well, that’s sort of trying to run when one is just starting to walk. Don’t new businesses and products tend to start with “small” customers and then grow from there?

(Just ideas to help you de-limit your beliefs. :wink: )

3 Likes

nope, (no need to uninstall) this is a clean system as well.

in time, let us see how this does.

14 Likes

i`ve already uninstalled the one that i previously had on my desktop.
tried to install it on the laptop as well but licence is only valid for 1 device.

3 Likes