Knight Errant Virus Slayer NFT

I wonder if this would combine really well with Max Heal Potion or if that would be redundant. I’m thinking it would be a powerhouse combo since I don’t see immune system mentioned on Max Heal. Anyone doing that, combining them?

3 Likes

9 Likes

Can someone please send the audio to me?
Thanks!

1 Like

Just to clarify this works with all viruses?

2 Likes

Who knows. For some it does not protect against Covid (e.g. Covid 6 times. How can I heal?), for me it did not protect/help against common cold.

I played on loop for a day and I have almost no covid symptoms now :pray:

11 Likes

This field has been great for my daughter’s chickenpox. I kept it on loop while she slept and a few plays during the day and her chickenpox hasn’t been bad at all. We even only had to apply camomile lotion just once. No fever or anything and we were preparing for a rough time of it because of how bad she would usually feel when she gets unwell.
The last 2 or 3 viruses and now chickenpox has been a walk in the park for her instead of extreme suffering.
All thanks to this field and a little bit of help from Caladrius :raised_hands:t3:

Any parents or aunts or uncles out there, this one would be an amazing gift for the little ones to have.

15 Likes

Go back to view your order and the audio will be there…hope you saved your email or login and view your purchases

I bought this next day after infection with COVID, I really recovered very fast within a day, there is nothing serious symptoms. :pray:

11 Likes

That’s strange. So far everytime I’ve used it, it’s been very very effective
I think this may be blockage on your end and lack of belief

2 Likes

Btw
This NFT audio finally gives us that epic Knight music :musical_note::notes::musical_note:

5 Likes

Yes I would like to know to ? :shield:

1 Like

As it says in the fourth post down, it has virus disruptors and a few other things that will adapt/evolve to help eradicate viruses in the owner.

It might not immediately work equally well against all viruses, but it sounds like (in principle) it should be able to adapt and fight all viruses.

4 Likes

Thank you for answering did not see it .

3 Likes

how can I get it ?

2 Likes

NFT buying selling thread

1 Like

Hi. I have this nft for a long time now but I have still picked up numerous viruses.
Is there a command I can ask the nft to do so that it will block all the viruses from being able to enter me?
Like for instance, attach to my aura or attach to my subconscious and work actively on me at all times?
What is best to do or say so it will be able to work at its highest ability for me?
Thank you for any help.

3 Likes

There are many routes to take, but follow the one which you can understand best. Here are just a few ideas (of many):

1> You can go the manifestation path by using tools; such as The Solidifier, the Manifested, Key to Life, or others like them to request an outcome from the K.E.V.S NFT, to heal yourself.

2> Another approach could be to ask for assistance from angels NFTs/fields; to support the Knight in doing battle with a virus.

3> Also try out-of-the-box concepts from otherworldly beings (Arcturian, Andromedan, Pleiadian, Lyran, or other races). Cosmic Intercession, Arc Light and Tuaoi Crystal are good examples. The new Andromedan Psychic Brain could use a newly developed psychic connection to boost the knight’s abilities; in an “alien way”.

4> God’s & Goddesses are a powerful route as well. Via prayer and faith, one could find this as a more familiar approach to sickness.

5> The Immortal Caladrius, the Firebird and The Nestling are willing to help integrate the Knight’s abilities into the body. They are eager to aide humanity with all that is health related.

6> Stacking with Patreon, gumroad or other supportive, free fields from YouTube can synergize with K.E.V.S.; can speed up the healing process of a vial infection.

7> seek inspiration from other NFTs and their unique approaches to solve a problem. An example could be how the Black Sun helps one to see through deception & illusion. Utilizing that concept, you may pair it with the Knight and ask the Sun to reveal clear paths for the Knight to take; in order to heal in the most effective way. Or, take inspiration from Rite of Passages’ concepts. Most may not think such an NFT could be applied in healing, but…maybe attempt asking it to grant the Knight access to available masters’ healing energies and/or modalities in that moment. Something like Pure Influence could be asked to influence your body to rapidly heal and influence the virus to weaken, then die off (in conjunction with the Knight.

As can be seen, there are various approaches to adding support to any healing field. Hopefully this sparks new adventures and opens up infinite combinations and fruitful explorations in the future! Remember to be led by your intention, curiosity and Intuition.

3 Likes

Have u also listened to the audio daily?

Listen to the audio 2-3X while connecting with the NFT.
Do this daily.

3 Likes

When I got covid, I looped this very hard, at least several hours a day. I didn’t go to doctor or take antiviral drugs. I recovered in a week. Perhaps you need to loop it longer.

2 Likes