Copies: 611

Original Image:

50 Likes

Is this for viruses?

2 Likes

a lot of guardians being released recently…perhaps there is a storm coming

10 Likes

A smart NFT
combining a few of the virus disruptors and a few other things to keep adapting and working towards viral eradication of the owner.

As how the antivirus itself was supposed to work, this doesnt have the Computer virus aspect though

52 Likes

:upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Love the artwork!

4 Likes
1 Like

But we have to wear it for it to work?

Thank you Dream for creating this.

Does it work against EB virus?
@Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

should one explicitly wear the knight mandala or it works from a distance also @Captain_Nemo ? already bought it though. thank you for all your wonderful hard work!

ive decided to wear him. very very good combo with the voice NFT. thank you!

The artwork reminds me of the smart suit!

I wonder if this works like a symbiote in a sense that it works to keep the host virus free at all costs :slight_smile:

12 Likes

he definitely looks like he means business!

9 Likes

Officially my favorite Captain art of all time.

8 Likes

Can this NFT increase immunity?

Hello, I added the original image in the main post.

5 Likes

Is this targeted towards the owner’s body only or does it help with the owner’s surroundings as well?

2 Likes

Hi, nathanmyersc! Welcome Aboard

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
Does this work against Covid-19 also?
After the last couple of years of successfully dodging this, tested positive for Covid-19 yesterday, despite having vaccinations(due to workplace requirements). I’ve spammed some of the recommended stacks, as my body feels like it went 2 rounds against Mike Tyson, and lost…badly.

Blueprint of power minor or major one or twice
Immune system supercharger 3x
Vitamin C 3x
Vitamin D 3x
Virus 2.0 Loop for the rest of the day, nothing else. Repeat the same the following day.

I was coming down with something and manged to put up the fight against Mike Tyson, i was quick to act and didn’t stop until i didn’t feel anything (not until it was a bit better)

19 Likes

Real time footage of Zen knocking out Mike Tyson

(I can’t stop watching this gif haha)

10 Likes