Knight Errant Virus Slayer NFT

This is a great stack. I recommend to also adding Pleurisy field to it.

6 Likes

Great field. Its effects are improving my overall health more than I expected.

I’m also feeling this field is much stronger than previous virus disruptors fields. Like many tiers above (with all due respect to the old fields, which are great).

Powerful tool to have for the rest of our lives. Thank you for creating it and for making it available for such a generous price :pray:

27 Likes

Whether it contains HPV virus?

4 Likes

Seems like this NFT now comes with an audio as well.

12 Likes

:point_up::point_up::point_up:

@Limael bro
did you get the audio

5 Likes

hello bro :slightly_smiling_face:!! I did not receive this information, that’s great!

I will download it, thanks for the info :wink:

it would be cool if it could be done with The Eternal as well :grin:

7 Likes

Amazing synchro, I bought it this morning cause I couldn’t get rid of a virus for the last days.

Thanks Dream :raised_hands:

(Really great field btw)

14 Likes

Hope you’re feeling better!

8 Likes

Thanks Rose :pray::heart:

I will report in a few days.
So far the Knight, Vitamin C, Smart Reiki and a few other fields are doing a great job.

16 Likes

If you go back to your email and click on ‘claim your NFT’ , the audio download should now appear for you :)

4 Likes

Thanks.
I got a separate e-mail from soundweave this morning with the audio.

4 Likes

I have just come on to the forum now to buy it for the same reasons. I can’t shake this awful virus that my whole family has picked up at all. Even with the help of some magical friends I can’t seem to ease it off for us, it’s a very nasty strong one.

It was a nice surprise to come on and see an audio added in with this NFT now :slightly_smiling_face: Hopefully this will do the job :muscle:t3:

Feel better soon man :pray:t3:

15 Likes

Seamie I am so sorry you and your family are not well. Please allow me to send blessings of angels and healers to speed your recoveryFeel better soon 3

10 Likes

Thank you so much Rose, all healing would be greatly appreciated :pray:t3:

6 Likes

could you please share a link of this audio, my confirmation mail is gone again. thank you!

1 Like

Update after 24h.

This field is very powerful. I was not super sick (no fever) but I couldn’t get rid of a sneaky virus for days despite virus disruption 2.0 & Smart Reiki and all the necessary measures (resting, plenty of fruits & water, etc.)

80% of the symptoms are gone and I feel I’ll be fully recovered by tomorrow.

I have used other fields to complete it, but I’m honestly quite blown away.

Will keep using over the next few days :pray:

13 Likes

I had to add the audio, it is pretty good
but the wider public likes audio with ‘active’ work.

But its smart and noded, the more it fights, the more efficient it generally becomes.

39 Likes

Man of the people :sunglasses:

7 Likes

17 Likes

I did not realize this had an audio. As I’ve already minted the NFT and saved the NFT image, anyone has an idea how to download the audio for this NFT? Thanks

6 Likes