Knight Errant Virus Slayer NFT

@Maoshan_Wanderer if you have the email you can click the claim nft botton and then you will go to a page sayn you already claimed it and then there will be the audio link.
this was with the last nfts that had audio and mandala.

3 Likes

Hi buddy, unfortunately, I do not have the email anymore :frowning:

I usually delete them and clean my inbox end of every month … Emails for Blessed Path and Psychic Mastery are still in my trash, but this one’s gone…

1 Like

then somebody must pm you with the link.

Try going to the site again

1 Like

Let me check with Sammy… thank you

2 Likes

You mean Soundweave?

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

It basically lets me buy the NFT again…

I even logged into my account on Soundweave, and clicked on my order history, and it still takes me to the NFT listing - there does not seem to be a link to the actual NFT mint URL there…

3 Likes

On Nov 3oth Soundweave sent me (and others) the audio

3 Likes

Oh ok, let me check my email in case it went into spam…

3 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer If you don’t find it in your spam and wish the audio now, feel free to shoot me a DM and I’ll share it :blush:

Don’t think you’ll be the one stealing Dream :grin:

4 Likes

everyone needs this in today’s world guys/gales

4 Likes

couldn’t agree more. bought it for my son (5yr old) yesterday and played it for him. He was showing viral fever symptoms for 36hrs. his fever peaked to 102.3C and then he returned to normal temperature in 3-4hrs I suppose.

feel blessed :pray:

14 Likes

is the NFT in your wallet or your sons wallet?

1 Like

I made a new wallet in his name. Felt right to do it that way.

4 Likes

Someone decided to bring gastro to our early family Christmas yesterday. I’m absolutely battling today, have been looping this and trying to keep some sort of liquids in my system - anyone got any further suggestions whether it be fields or remedies? Star excercise crossed my mind but feels too risky in my current state haha!

I suppose use this but also check out the smart bacteria slayer gastro can be viral or bacterial.

2 Likes

Super helpful thanks! I’ll give it the 4 loops as reccomended and come back to looping knight errant - I wonder if the smart noded aspect could be learning how to fight the bacterial infection as well?

1 Like
3 Likes

No, “just” for viruses.

5 Likes