Knight/Warrior Mindset Audio

Am I right to assume that the Knight aura would work across digital communication i.e Zoom/whatsapp calls - basically when connecting with people/clients?

2 Likes

Since this field works on you and gives you that mindset and that you then live from your mindset and communicate your mindset, it doesnā€™t matter where the people youā€™re communicating with are or over what medium youā€™re communicating with them.

tl;dr: Yes, itā€™s effective when youā€™re on digitt communications.

8 Likes

Thnx @WellBeing

3 Likes

damm bro does someone owe u money?
am jk :joy:

2 Likes

damn right :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve recently had a meeting with my bosses because of a certain thing. Played knight mindset before and during.
I was able to stand my ground and tell them where my boundaries are. They were trying to gaslight me and frame things a certain way . I immediately say through this and rejected the deadline they gave me, which they accepted. Great audio. But effects seem to be much stronger while playing it.

17 Likes

Do I need this if I have Unbreakable?

3 Likes

It depends on what your goals/intentions are, as the two fields seem (to me) to work differently.

What are you wanting that you havenā€™t yet been getting from your Unbreakable?

5 Likes

I want career advancement, money, wealth and success. Strong and stoic mindset, solving problem. I wanna be STRONG.
It has been 2 days since I bought Unbreakable.

4 Likes

IMHO, it seems to me that the Unbreakable is more closely and directly focused towards your goals. Might K/WM complement your Unbreakable? Absolutely.

Do you need it? Thereā€™s no clear answer to that.

Why donā€™t you give your new Unbreakable a proper try and answer that for yourself? K/WM isnā€™t a new field. Nor is it a limited edition. Unless something changes with Sapienā€™s business, you probably have some time to make your own informed decision.

5 Likes

Yeah you are right. Thanks.

2 Likes

My sixth and final purchase (hopefully) in this sale in less than 10 days. :smiley:

Iā€™m really counting on this field to stop me from being a nervous wreck, a control freak, a chronic worrier, in short an antithesis of Mercuryā€™s Virgin. :grin:

8 Likes

i dont have paypal or any form of online payment, do yā€™all know other types of audios like this that are for free or on sap medā€™s youtube?

3 Likes

17 Likes

thank you thank youuu thank uā€‹:nerd_face::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

i finaly desided to buy this beauty!

i am really greatful for this creaton!

it is just a gem!

10 Likes

I bought this audio about an hour ago. Today I was full of energy to the point where I was loud like some of the people you see who cheers during watching sports and such.

2 minutes of my first listen all of a sudden I felt sensations inside my head and all of a sudden I felt super calm. Like if I was to put it simply, like some of you know about the Hawkins consciousness vibration chart. The feeling that I got was like neutral. Itā€™s crazy I tell you.

Another example in case one is confused, in sims 4 it feels as if my emotion is at 500+ for FINE. This audio is like the dampened emotions vampire perk from Sims 4. Like I truly feel neutral or fine right now. If this is what happens on my first listen within 2 minutes, Iā€™m wondering what happens a month from now. You guys WILL get an update from me at one point. I wish I bought this earlier but hey Iā€™m glad I bought it now compared to say later.

9 Likes

Thank god cuz recently I been feeling very overwhelmed by fields so I have decided to take a break and now I just need to focus on rebuilding my nervous system and reversing anxiety which I think this can do overtime along with nerve damage, those two thing is all Iā€™m gonna use

3 Likes

Such a good field. Makes you take care of your tribe and others and oneself .

6 Likes

The emotional control aspect is finally hitting me
I can guide my reaction better, how I respond to others
It balances the confidence, dominance and authority sigil

8 Likes