Knight/Warrior Mindset Audio

same here

3 Likes

This shows out of stock on Teespring. How can I get it @SammyG

1 Like

Probably because theyā€™ve found a new and better solution for us? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My guess has been corrected. Hereā€™s the real scoop from The Man himself:

6 Likes

That is a relief. Thank you for this information.

So iā€™ve been listening to Unbreakable and Torus weaved respect and notice an immense inner self worth/confidence upgrade, as well as the external aspects of people calling me Sir continuously (not too comfortable with that, to be honest. I donā€™t like being seen ā€œAboveā€ people. I consider everyone my equals).

What will i become if I use the Knight/Mindset as well? Those 3 seems like the golden 3 inner and outer confidence fields. Thor himself?

Jokes aside, I think inner confidence is just as important as self love. Iā€™m taking the route of confidence first, confidence in that I can achieve what I set my path on, confidence in that I can manifest what I want to manifest, that I can overcome any obstacles, any blockages, any ā€œenemiesā€ etc. I want to radiate confidence. I am radiating that now when I walk outside already. I want friends, business partners, colleagues and everyone to instantly get this feeling of ā€œThis guy is reliable. I trust him.ā€

After that confidence has been ingrained in to my very DNA - I will begin @JAAJ 's self love field stack.

4 Likes

Someone help me with this.
I bought this audio but lost the email now. Got it in my old iPhone and want to get into new one but lost the file. How can i get the file again ??
Tried logging into teespring, itā€™s not showing over there.

If you locate the credit card charge information from your records, you could present that information to Teespring Customer Service who could use that information to locate the transaction on their end and put your file back into your account.

4 Likes

Check your mail when you purchased it from t-spring there you should find the option to download it.
please check & let me know if it worked.

I lost the email. I deleted all the emails a while agi coz i thought i already got it in my iphone.
Stupid fones, canā€™t even transfer a fuckin file.

U own it ask cap now for a copy or sammy.

This field seems to make me a lot less reactive compared to before. However I notice that this field makes my head feelā€¦heavy in a sense.

Good example for you guys. Today there was somebody who owed me $2450 but pays me $2400 for rent. Keep in mind guys. They were all $100 bills. So this lady that was paying on behalf of my tenant shorted me $50 this time but I caught it this time. Last time it was $60 short but I didnā€™t catch it.

What was my reaction today? I stared deeply into her soul instead of cussing her out. I stared at her so hard that I made her walk away to her car in a very weird and uncomfortable manner and she got the rest of the $50 out. I did all this nonverbally. She was claiming that her friend (the actual tenant didnā€™t tell her about the other $50 meanwhile it was written in the text message) (to avoid confusion, my tenant has been out of the country for emergency reasons)

So in short, I look at people very hard now instead of yelling and cussing them out.

12 Likes

It sounds like this field has helped you to find other (more helpful?) ways to react. Good for you!

5 Likes

There is one downside. Somebody at work has been saying Iā€™ve been looking angry lately. Even though Iā€™m not really angry. So strange.

2 Likes

Just means youā€™re still in the process of finetuning your new ways of reacting. Youā€™ll figure it out.

5 Likes

You sure man? You said you yell and cuss at people lol

3 Likes

Hi Guys , just wanna hear your perspectives :blush:.
Does this field has got something to do with any of your Chakras or even Dantiens on how itā€™ll work on them and thus positively affecting them ā€¦especially the above description of one of itā€™s benefits ā€¦.?

5 Likes

Any updates?

1 Like

Awesome field, I deff suggest.

2 Likes

Nice :+1:t5:, how do you stack it bro ?