Knight/Warrior Mindset Audio

Doesn’t matter how i stack it.

What matters is that you listen to it once or twice a day, for best long lasting results :cowboy_hat_face::slightly_smiling_face:.

5 Likes

Hello guys merry Christmas , anyone knows where is the link for the audio field ??

1 Like

It’s a paid field, for sale on Teespring, who are having their own problems (discussed in the Gumroad/SapienShop Holiday Sale 21% off thread) at the moment.

When they resolve their problems, I think the link in the first post will continue to work.

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo could this be put on gumroad because it doesn’t show up on teespring ?

2 Likes

2 things I noticed, self talk to myself.

And the wanting to be good. Say if I get a thought of do this, I don’t even let my mind flirt with the idea I quickly get it out my head and think about somthing else. It’s very apparent when using this field

4 Likes

I agree, I want this on gumroad if possible I want to buy it!

4 Likes

I sure hope y’all bring this audio back to gumroad or the sapien shop .

2 Likes

I bought this audio but lost the email. Have no idea how to download this audio.

Email Sapien or Teespring, wherever you bought it.

I’m looking to buy knight/warrior mindset but I don’t see it available anywhere to buy now. Can someone help? Thanks @SammyG

1 Like

I’m looking to buy this as well! Is there anyway I can order it? @SammyG

PM me

4 Likes

Stay tuned for the near future as this is an audio that is mor than likely going to be available again

11 Likes

Well we’re definitely waiting it’s been gone for Atleast 2 months I believe.

2 Likes

Where will it be available? @SammyG

1 Like

There is now a upgraded powered NFT version in Thesapienshop.com.

3 Likes

So it’s an audio as well?

Yes, it includes the older 20-min audio and the newer upgraded 6-min audio, in addition to the Mandala. Of course, the audio and mandala work as long as you own the NFT.

9 Likes

I don’t want to be this guy, but I need help… 18 days ago I ordered the endocriner and knight/warrior mindset. I was excited because I’ve struggled with anxiety for awhile and I wanted a confidence boost.

I had a date with a lady planned on the day I ordered them. I listened to the endocriner 3 times to help with anxiety, and the knight/warrior mindset (updated version) 3 times, to help with confidence, before my date. Long story short, it was not a good date… I felt depressed and it was hard to socialize. I didn’t even recognize myself, which scared me… now 18 days later I still feel the effects and I don’t know how to reverse them. It sounds crazy, but it’s like it changed the chemistry of my brain for the worse :cry:

I’m not a Sapien hater or anything like that at all! I’ve received positive benefits from his free fields and other paid fields, like plasma flaunt. It helped me with healing, but I feel like the frequencies in the endocriner and knight/warrior mindset did not agree with my energetic body at all. I have felt like I’m in a depressed state ever since. I honestly feel numb, like I don’t enjoy things anymore. I wasn’t like that before I listened.

I think frequencies can be compared to food. A certain food can be beneficial to 99 out of 100 people, but it could cause an allergic reaction to 1 person out of the 100. I feel like I’m that 1 person in this case. I just want my brain to go back to like it was before. If Sapien could possibly create a “reverse effects” field to help the brain to go back to its natural state and reverse any negative effects from frequencies, I would be beyond appreciative…

The LAST thing I wanted to do was come on here and leave any type of bad review, but I don’t know what to do at this point. I feel desperate. Can anyone help me? @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

2 Likes

What’s up Allen. It sucks that you’ve had this response to endocriner and although I’m not dream or Sammy I can try to pitch you some knowledge.

First thing first if it was just anxiety that was the main thing you wanted to lessen there is the All-Purpose anxiety removal audio that’s really effective and it’s free. As for your depression listen to the following audios at-least twice for a couple days.

Those audios being, Depression Begone and brain regeneration. Also I personally use testosterone in the morning to help with my confidence and anxiety levels.

But before those audios use the Deep aura clearing audio x1 and energy blockage removal x1 . That way the ones I suggested earlier will take better effect on you.

Hopefully this helps until someone else can give better advice for your situation.
@BAllen

5 Likes