Knight/Warrior Mindset Audio

Look for quadible integrity, they have an audio for “reverse effects” of formulas, subliminals, morphic fields, etc

This is the link: ★REVERSE AND UNDO ALL EFFECTS FROM ANY FORMULA EVER CREATED ★ YOU ARE LOVE! QUADIBLE INTEGRITY - YouTube

2 Likes

Why was it not a good date? What went wrong in it?

4 Likes

The date I had with the lady wasn’t good, because I didn’t feel like myself at all. I don’t really care about her though, so she’s not the reason for how I’ve been feeling. I suspect that my bad experience with these audios might be an anomaly.
Again, I hate to say anything negative about Sapien’s work. I think he does an amazing job and is helping people. I’ve received positive benefits from other Sapien audios, but these 2 put me in a bad mental state, that I’m having a hard time getting out of.

1 Like

It is possible for the light of the morphic fields to flush out some hidden ego agendas. It’s all in how you perceive it. It’s a normal process in healing and in spiritual growth. It’s not the fault of the fields, or of you. It’s just the path. You let go of the ballast so the balloon can go higher! :slight_smile:

Remember to not label, but just to immediately go into letting it go mode. You can use your favorite or ask around if you need some input. And congratulations! You’re still here, still on the path of spiritual growth!

7 Likes

Friends

The original link doesnt work any more?

Has it sold out?

Kindfulness1

1 Like

There is a new one!!

And now it comes with:

This old audio + a new updated audio + a mandala

Knight Warrior Mindset

5 Likes

I appreciate your positivity. I try not to label, but if what you’re saying is what’s actually going on in my brain, it’s a painful experience.

3 Likes

Many things could be happening. Energies that are putting you in alignment with the mindset of the field. What is painful? That is a rhetorical question lol. Just a label? I am guessing only the ego could perceive it as such. What if it wasn’t? Can you make it funny? Can you make it reaaaaalllly serious? Can you remove the color and make it like an old black and white movie? Can you change all the energies to babies in diapers and everyone is putting food all over themselves and everything else?

Point is - if it’s not a big, hairy, serious deal, then maybe it’s not so painful, eh? Your label, your choice. I remember when BAllen had the silliest experience when his brain was becoming a Knight! It was all like noodle brain and crap. :innocent:

You life, your choice. Change it up, and have fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe perhaps that you don’t care about her and doing something that special is going against this new mindset you developing.

(could be totally wrong)

Maybe write your thoughts down and see what’s actually annoying you, it’s definitely something old getting changed.

3 Likes

am i going crazy or can u hear to old knight mindset in the back of the new field track, did u overlay the old music with the new one? @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

I remembered when knight warrior was released haha

5 Likes

what does the mars video?

1 Like

The mars video will infuse you with the energy of the planet mars. Hence facilitating the expression of its qualities through you in a balanced way. The archetype of mars represents energies like willpower, assertiveness, strength, combativeness etc.

5 Likes

Aragorn as an example of healthy masculinity. Exactly what this field is giving you.

Aragorn's kingly proof…

3 Likes

Y he did lol

Care to elaborate ?
This field makes me unstoppable and relentless

Is there any possible way to get the audio version of this field please? I just can’t purchase another NFT because I am still having trouble accessing the NFT I purchased. I have tried everything, even reached out to Phantom support and followed their steps. I did everything they told me to do, short of putting even more money into something I can’t access. It seems like it’s gone for good. To clarify, i am not looking for advice on how to access my NFT here (I can ask for help elsewhere). I am asking about the possibility of purchasing the Knight audio. It used to exist, and I would really like to buy it. Not the NFT version please. I would really really REALLY appreciate it.

No and it’s unlikely to be available in that form again

Are you trying to say that you lost access to your wallet? or that you don’t know how to transfer an NFT into your wallet? In first case it’s not a big problem really as long as NFTs contained are still in there, the fields will recognize you as owner. You can easily create a new wallet too for new purchases

Hope that helps

OK, so here is what happened. I had downloaded it to phantom just fine on my old phone. But somehow I couldn’t get it to show up in my new phone’s phantom wallet even though I kept trying to download over and over again. And then, the other day, I accidentally deleted the NFT from my old phone’s phantom wallet! Guys I am so clueless about NFT’s. I am not a techie person at all. Ask me to talk to a random stranger and I am on it, but these NFT’s are so confusing to me! I know I still have the link from the sapien shop. I still keep trying to download it. I keep deleting the phantom app, adding the phantom app, but my phone doesn’t give me any options of what to do, like before it would prompt me to open with phantom. I don’t get that prompt anymore. I have tried SO many times. I give up. This is so frustrating. I spent $200 on an nft I can’t even access. Every time I think about this, I want to cry.

By delete, do you mean you accidentally burned the NFT? If you did then you don’t own it any more. If it wasn’t burned then something else happened to it, maybe it ended up in the Hidden Collection folder at the bottom of Phantom wallet.

Assuming you didn’t burn the NFT, since you already previously got it into your phantom wallet that means you own it and have already claimed it even if you can’t access your wallet right now.

Just go back to your “Claim NFT” e-mail, click through on “claim your NFT” and then you should be able to download the audio and image from the next screen. Then just use them as normal since you already own the NFT.

2 Likes