Knight/Warrior Mindset Audio

Thanks, i will try that.

Oh, now I remember what I did. I accidentally “reset the app” in settings. Where do you think it could be? Should I be having this conversation somewhere else btw?

1 Like

Why Burn An NFT?!

If this is your wallet then I’m sorry but it’s as good as gone.

But if I’m not mistaken the old 25min audio was included in the download link too and that one should work for you regardless of the NFT ownership

So resetting the app actually burned the NFT? Wow, I guess I will never ever buy another NFT again. Clearly it’s not meant for people like me who have no idea how to use them. Thanks, I do have the music, I guess I will use that now.

Well it really is a bummer that this happened but on the bright side you’re not left empty-handed, the old audio is still amazing on its own.
If you ever feel eager again there should be lots of resources on the forum to learn about NFTs, just type keywords in the search box.

Take care :)

1 Like

I will resend this after the replies in my email box show up here. Thanks!

If you look up the wallet contents, you will realize it had NFTs such as PROJEKT HERCULES, so it is not possible that it is @achakras’s account.

@achakras I don’t think you burned your NFTs, so i’m fairly certain you can gain access to them. Regardless, it should still work for you. The burned NFT token in question that @rigel showed is Knight Warrior Mindset #113. In your email, when you claim the NFT from the Sapien Shop you can see which # your NFT token is, I am positive #113 isn’t yours.

No, this shouldn’t be the case. There is a specific option to burn your NFT token that you have to specifically click on.

5 Likes

Thank you so much. I think you’re right. I see it there, under transfers. I just don’t know how to get to it. I will read up on the NFT thread and see if I can figure it out. I was so desperate that I created 3 more wallets, but no luck. So now I have 4 wallets in phantom and zero nft. But its there, somewhere. Thanks for all your help.

2 Likes

How is that a good thing though? Wouldn’t 500 below be lower consciousness, I am worried that it dampens your higher emotions like love etc.

(post deleted by author)