Knowledge Thread

Yeah exactly…

2 Likes

This video explains very well, what does crisis mean.

3 Likes

I would like to know
Which habits or hobbies were life changing für you and why?

3 Likes

Sports, Yoga, No Fap, Vegetarianism, Loving More, nowadays Fields!

5 Likes

guys please keep this thread only with knowledge.

I mean explain yourselfs when you say something, put some base of logic behind it. Abstain as far as you can from personal opinion and go only with personal experiences if you can. Let’s make it this thread epic so anyone can read and learn valuable,note worthy and life changing facts/knowledge

8 Likes

This is a very interesting revealing of Captain_Nemo saying about what happens after death

7 Likes

A very interesting fact that Captain answered me. About why the universe was created(generally not for me only).

4 Likes

Actually, 8 ! = 40320

(Factorial - Wikipedia)

2 Likes

The whole energetic body consists of

Three dan-tiens which are navel,heart and brow

7 chakras which is base(or root),sacral,solar plexus,heart,throat,third eye,crown

the tertiary and secondary chakras

The kundalini system

3 Likes

In string theory, the sum of all natural numbers equals minus 1 over 12

2 Likes

When you are baking always measure dry ingredients in dry measuring cups and wet ingredients in wet measuring cups

If you’re a person who takes everything literally you’ll be a good baker because you’ll follow the directions exactly :) that’s really all there is to it

The flour make sure you spoon it into the measuring cup and then lightly level it off with the back of a butter knife without packing it into the cup

Better to underbake than overbake you can always put it back in

Parchment paper is great for cookie sheets you can reuse the cookie sheets without having to wash them after every batch if you’re doing a lot of different cookies

Look at the reviews of recipes before you do them if they’re on Pinterest

Use a 1 and a half tablespoon ice cream scoop for cookies it makes them all uniform

If you’re making a layer cake, get cake strips they are pieces of fabric that you soak in water and then before you bake you fasten them (damp not dripping) around each layer cake pan and then when the layers come out they will be flat and perfectly moist

Put your cake layers in the freezer wrapped in cling wrap then foil for a few days before decorating, icing will slide right on and crumbs won’t come off on your offset spatula

After you decorate the cake you just let it slowly defrost in the refrigerator for a day (decorate the day before or the morning of if the event is at night)

If you have to melt butter for a recipe you
Might as well just cook it a little longer and make it brown butter - I don’t think there’s a downside ever to brown butter

If you’re making round bread loaves a Dutch oven is helpful because it creates steam and that helps bake the bread nicely. For a loaf made with 3 cups flour get a 5-5.5 qt for a loaf made with 5-6 cups flour get a 7-7.5 qt

You can make your own brown sugar with just white sugar and molasses

If you’re making pie, get turbinado sugar and sprinkle that on top with the egg wash. It gives the crust a magical element

Those little dot sprinkles really go on everything

Before you make a recipe it makes it go so much faster, easier and makes cleanup easier if you pre-measure everything out (at least the dry stuff) and put it in little cups and bowls with a post it to remind you of what it is

Also get the good vanilla

11 Likes

:man_student:

4 Likes

I read something about 8 quadrillions being pumped into just some company’s stock. The amount of debt in the world is way more than anyone can “discover” anymore.

4 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan

What’s a good diet for healthy and bigger brain?

3 Likes

I’m a junk food kinda guy

Protein for materials, carbs for energy, DHA for coating, minerals and vitamins as catalysts :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

ok

2 Likes

so you have to edit 20 mins after that always

you cant just give it right away

how much DHA?

3 Likes

If you have orange diarrhea, you’ve taken too many

6 Likes

and you on average how much you consume without the diarrhea

1 Like

Depends on the pill size of the brand, I can’t give you the mg dosage.

I have my routines and experience

4 Likes