Knowledge Thread

Use the smart gast system that might help ur digestive system get more out ur food

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

You ever try the liquid version bro?

Like Carlsons etc.

1 Like

A good information I think is worth to note.

If @SoulStar33 can answer from his experience too if he got the rash again after listening.

3 Likes

What is ojas in comparison to the three treasures by Captain_Nemo

1 Like

I did not listened again, as the other fields took care of my allergy symptomps (mainly HGF, it takes away any rash, helps with throat inflammation/tightening, it helps me breathe better, yet, because I have many issues, I also use other fields), lymphatic effussion+ (decongestion, it cleared/clears my throat), Virus Disruption Ver 2.0 (I loop it for more than an hour a day, since a few days ago, I listened to it once for even more than 3 hours; it looks like I have a virus problem as well, it seems that as soon as I don’t use this for a few days, my breathing worsens A LOT, so for me it’s a MUST), fungus field (for whatever reasons it helps with breathing as well? I dont really understand why; I had candida years ago, maybe somewhere in my esophagus or stomach areas, there might be some fungus problem, idk)…

So, I don’t have an answer, sorry.

2 Likes

it promotes the production of immune cells so the supercharger immune system might help a lot better

1 Like

Yeah, I use it every 2 weeks, yet I still need virus disruption ver 2.0.

1 Like

I was very sick september last year, it took me two months to defeat a virus back then, then in April this year it was the worst.
This stuff affected my breathing, badly.

Thanks to Captain’s fields I can breathe better again. :pray:

There is still room for improvement, I wish the day will come when I won’t need fields to breathe.

1 Like

yesterday i was on a walk and i think i corrected a wrong beilfe of mine

So i never thought of using the “Silent mind Nft” by dream because who would want to silent their mind right, thats where all great ideas come from? Just random thoughts right.

But then i realised that it doesnt work like that, It works and removes memories from the amygdala, so it only worry thoughts that it gets rid of. and probably has a deep brain wave concentration to silence thoughts in meditation

@Dr_Manhattan
What u think, was i right in thinking like this?

3 Likes

You got to keep the silent mind mandala with you or else not working?

1 Like

The NFTs must be kept with your or you passively got the effects from it from when you bought I don’t understand is it more effective with mandala or its not effective at all without?

2 Likes

Some NFTs like the silent mind NFT are made to be used as a tag

So yes you would have to print it out

But printing out is generally recommended for the other NFTs as well

3 Likes

It’s a good NFT, I approve of it.
Go nuts

4 Likes
2 Likes

Does anyone know if there is any way to convert the other fat acids like omega 6-7-9 to omega three?

can the lipid chain be reduced?

3 Likes

She is the most-decorated female combatant in the recorded history of warfare.

2 Likes

This is pretty interesting. Imagine if there was a fully accurate model of the spiritual energetic body and it’s relation to health problems on a physiological level. Modern medical treatments would be bunk to a large degree. Same for how fields affect and heal the body.

3 Likes