Knowledge Thread

Does anyone here in this forum know how to lucid dream?while he/she achieved it of course not a recommended good book by reviews.

Interested in sharing knowledge on this thing?

2 Likes

Can confirm as well, the urine is yellow and a detox is happening; must listen to on a regular basis (daily?), for some of us; after 3 listens I breathe better, combined with other fields it can really help if anyone has asthma, sinus or throat issues, sputum, phlegm, mucus, allergies, viruses, etc.

2 Likes

you can listen on daily basis yeah but thing is if you get more dehydrated than usual you should stop of course.

Electrolytes are needed too of course if you extend yourself with those kind of audios. Salt and magnesium water with a banana and a yogurt for complete electrolyte replenishing.

2 Likes

2 Likes

It Looks like Kefir is Clearly Superior to Yogurt, in terms of probiotics - thanks, @Jen for pointing that out.

We need probiotics to repopulate (with) good bacteria, so any field which targets the gut/bacteria (not necessary for fields targeting bacterias in the sinus area, for example) must be accompanied by a Kefir or we/you can buy Probiotics.

3 Likes

Kefir is life

4 Likes

Agree.
I used to consume quite a lot of Kefir years ago, it seems that it was a bad move to drop it.

3 Likes

I just want to point out one more thing and that’s that some people react differently to different strains so just keep that in mind- some people do really well with lactobacillus some with lactobacillus and bifidobacteria and some scrap both those families altogether and buy an akkermansia supplement or something. What I’m saying is don’t give up on probiotics if one thing doesn’t make you feel
Better it could be the strain

5 Likes

plus to add something. It depends on the supplement you take.

If you take a capsule that is resistant to stomach fluids and goes in your intestines to be released its way better.

Thing is Kefir has specific things and it’s not an all around thing as the yogurt does too.A supplement which is a lot higher in populations and their numbers are clearly superior to kefir for the bacteria.

Otherwise Kefir is better because it’s food with calcium and proteins and all.

4 Likes

For proteins, Greek Yogurt is quite good as well.

Well, for probiotics, the Winner is clearly Supplement(s), but I’ll try Kefir again.

3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

@owl,I think I’ll watch these later.

3 Likes

Found something that could be useful. More sustainable fuel source idea for self sufficient living

Invidious Youtube privacy front end version

Read comments for improvements and suggestions

3 Likes

The state of privacy & security and technology nowadays

Are you sure “You have nothing to hide?”

Invidious privacy version

Keywords for search

Geofence, apple product app, IC, NPC, censorship, politics, ai, artificial intelligence, big tech, google, facebook, twitter, modems, wifi, radios, tracking, backdoors, interception, software, hardware, pegasus attacks, journalists, consumers, amazon, internet, IA, mapping homes, movies, brainwashing, pokemon go, gps

3 Likes
3 Likes

I guess the energy blockage removal is good to be listened to when we try to stimulate the other/all chakras as well, together/while using different methods (like mantras)?

@SammyG?

Also, Thank You for the article and thank you @Owl for sharing.

2 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Thank You.

1 Like