Ko-Fi Level III "Sorcerer" Benefits

"For discerning subscribers at the “Sorcerer” level and above, this unique service will allow you to get the maximum energy and results of almost any spirit using the following system:

Septarion, Kevin, and Krow-Vauchs or The Witch-King will perform a “Full Reiki Attunement” on me using the name you specify. Most of these have already been done. This supports ANY angel, kabbalistic divine name, Saint, goetic daemon, pagan god, Hindu god, Buddha (any of the Buddhas, not just Gautama), Reiki symbol, any DKMU chaos magick godform, the servitors and devils of Tommie Kelly, or any of the 44 Pentacles of Solomon. The name will be perfected and I will be attuned using the proper spelling in the correct language, or the sigil, of course.

This process will then be repeated on you using the “Full Reiki Empowerment”. This stops just short of attunement, but clears the blocks between you and that energy, and draws in the energy of the spirit you have specified.

These servitors will then automate the creation of a chi ball from my energy programmed with the energy of the spirit, and send it to you. My attunement servitor will then continue to send this powerful energy from me to you, using all the power I possess, with the intent to engorge and fill your being and life with this energy making all the positive changes possible, with no negative karmic effects.

To receive, simply reply,

“I am grateful to accept and receive the energy of [spirit/energy name].”"

1 Like

Thanks for everything. Grateful

1 Like