Kubera's Blessing

If you buy this, do you still need the Yagna series?

1 Like

Its not that you need them but this one here is more specifically for money blessings, the others cover wider aspects, so they can compliment

8 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

(patiently waiting for the feedbacks here about big manifestations of riches :grin:)

6 Likes

I bought it but I haven’t listened yet :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

8 Likes

That’s how abundant you are already, buying it so that you can listen at your own rate and speed!

Edited to change a typo to “how” (@#&#&#! autocorrect) which changes the meaning of my post.

2 Likes

Well I posted my abundance/wealth stack a few times already ;)
I bought it because of the discount :D

@WellBeing @SirChiropractixalot here is the stack, it’s older so with audios up to the mindsettings album

10 Likes

Good for you! (Autocorrect diminished the compliment that my initial post was meant to be. Corrected now.)

Keep allowing that easy abundance to flow to you!

2 Likes

link please

1 Like

Well, I took the leap of faith.

Will keep you updated guys :pray:

13 Likes

1st listen of Kundera Homa :

It brought me a deep sense of comfort and being taken care of, that evolved into infinite peace and “having”. I felt surrounded by a treasure of sparkling gold and precious stones, and there was no question about where it came from or how much there was or how I would use it or anything else. It was just a pure state of “having”, like what has already been discussed in this forum regarding abundance. It’s very hard to describe and it has to be felt.

Thank you for this wonderful field, @Captain_Nemo :two_hearts:

32 Likes

I finally listened to it yesterday :sweat_smile:

Only once because it felt like… not once lol
I can say it’s not your “normal” field for abundance, I don’t know where I was but it was something else, completely spaced out.
(I was meditating to it)

24 Likes

sorry i didn’t understand much, does that mean it’s not specific to abundance?

3 Likes

No I mean it feels very different to any other field, I think it’s much more

With the first audio alone I got so much information/feelings/visions/intuition it felt like one hour, not 10 minutes.
Then when it was finished, I was a bit disconnected from my body, I was thinking about whether if I wanted to move my hand, would it even move? :sweat_smile:
But mostly I was not thinking.

Then the second audio I don’t even know what happened, I only “got back” suddenly when the music was over.

21 Likes

Does it include two audios?

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Instructions, such as listening limit, eventule loops and so on?

1 Like

Bruh

:crazy_face::joy:

19 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Not sure looping is useful, cause you need to integrate those energies, take actions in the physical, let things manifest :slight_smile:

Two listen of each is already 45min anyway, and very powerful.

10 Likes