Share your results!

Welcome to the forum @FractalReality! Awesome results indeed. Actually I’ve had myself super fast results with the joint regeneration audio. I remember I was in extreme happiness when I saw this particular release. I had a reoccurring almost chronic pain in my hip joint. With some use of the audio it subsided very quickly. It was such a relief!

12 Likes

Thanks! It’s amazing how quickly this field works isn’t it? Especially considering all the areas it works on + using the fat to stem cell idea, so you’re getting leaner while healing! I’m glad it worked so well for you! :smile:

9 Likes

Do you still use the sigil?

I went for a walk today and found ~USD 50 equivalent of local ccy :slight_smile:

It’s the second time I found money just like that.

Both times I played probability alteration and luck / wealth stack just before.

19 Likes

nice…but in before “what’s your wealth stack” :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

haha :smiley:
it’s no secret, i wrote about it here basically:

I have gratitude + mindsetting fields in my overnight playlist, as well as unconditional love and become whole for about an hour each.
I put the 2 planetary effect fields in the beginning of my stack as well, i play those once a day, but not consistently because khm… i dont like how they sound -.-’

technically now it went like this:
Plasma light
Positive & Negative planetary effects
Abundance for All
Probability Alteration and Luck
Attract wealth - money found during this,

The funny thing is that I was “next to” the money for about 2 minutes already, but I had to take 2 steps on the left and then turn around to be able to see it :slight_smile:
It made me realize how easy it is to go by opportunities without noticing them.

11 Likes

No torsion field?

2 Likes

Not in this one, no. I only use torsion when I meditate to it and the following stack, if there is one. I don’t have torsion in any of the stacks by default, I add it on occasion.
This time I was walking outside, so I had the “default” playing.

Though it could also be an interesting experience to play torsion on loop while I’m in the nature… maybe I’ll try it today in the evening, but only as an experiment :slight_smile:

6 Likes

… and as another experiment, if possible, try leaving a few tips, like the rest to the waiter, a few coins to the bartender and so on, it can be a practice that will come in handy later

5 Likes

I played grand jealousy reflecting shield in the car. It was awesome. I felt a lot of tingles in my crown area.

12 Likes

Hyper state sleep on repeat by accident made me wake up after 2 hours feeling like I was on crack.

Soon to be a patron. Today, actually. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

I had been dealing with muscle pain for a few months which I guess was from the inflammation caused by food allergy. One day, I got curious with the audio stem cells and scar tissue removal on YouTube. On the comment section, I saw a lady wrote that she has been in pain from autoimmune disease. She loops this audio for 8 hours during her sleep, and she says it helps her a lot.

I then tried to loop this audio during my sleep but only for 4 hours. When I woke up, I was pain free as if the muscle pain was never there. Even after more than a week, I am still pain free. I am so grateful for Sapien to make this video. I used to be in so much pain even for simple activities like cutting vegetables, or going for groceries.

Prior to this, I have tried pain control and spa days which didn’t work for my muscle pain. People who have similar problem with me suggested acupuncture. I tried the acupressure field, and this also didn’t work. What helped me was either reiki massage or flower of life, but the effect was not long lasting (only for about 8 hours). After workout muscle recovery also worked for my muscle pain but I had to loop it for several times. So my best guess is that the stem cells and scar removal field might have helped me to solve my problem from its root cause.

20 Likes

Yes, its good to have an open mind, not only with using these fields but also for trying DIFFERENT fields (from this creator) for an issue. IDK why some fields that help 95% of the people, don’t seem to help everyone. It’s good to think outside the box and safely experiment.

11 Likes

Unstoppable Will results: This field right here works! Studying is the reason why I’m using it. Normally what stands between me & getting right down to study is the huge pit full of snakes called procrastination. The pit is the procrastinating space & the snakes are your venomous thoughts that keep you from studying/your goal. And those venomous thoughts are mainly about studying/your goal itself! What this field does it actually just BYPASS this pit by going over it, by creating a bridge over the pit, so you never really fall down into the pit of procrastination. Results are that I’m waking up in the middle of the night from an extremely warm & comfortable bed, to study. And I’ve noticed the same multiple times since l started listening.

11 Likes

WELL my paychecks aren’t looking good.

Guess I’ll have to buy a tag instead. Big middle finger. And get patreon on the first.

3 Likes

@ryantraveling

4 Likes

@ryantraveling

4 Likes

I used this field 2x before my workout and my bench press up literally went up 10lbs? I was also never running out of energy, felt like I go on forever with he workout, I wonder if this also boosts muscle recovery as I’m not sore at all what so ever and I was working really intensely.

Also does anyone get this weird feeling/taste in your mouth when you listen to it?

1 Like

About what field you are talking

3 Likes

oh forgot to say, I am talking about super human mutant

4 Likes