Kundalini awakening symptoms help

This is not fun at all. I believe I either fully awakened the Kundalini or I’m just about there now. Keep in mind these symptoms have been on and off now the last few days. I feel like I’m burning then cold, I’m waking up covered in sweat even anymore, I feel like I have something sitting on my chest and stomach, it’s hard to breathe, my energy is being run down I just feel so tired, last night my body felt like it had no life in it as i could just lay there, i feel like i got ants running all around me causing me to move around and almost jump because its this rush i can’t explain, i feel like im shaking, ears ringing, vibrating like crazy even. I was also getting this feeling (luckily not today yet lol) it would just feel like I’m about to leave if that makes sense and I’ll see black then I’ll force myself to snap out of it. There’s no way I’m embracing that as I don’t know what the heck is really happening while that’s happening i fight it with every thing I got. I don’t know if something is trying to pull me out of my body or what. I just know im not doing it and want to know what it is. I could just be standing there and it will happen. How can one get over these symptoms? I’m trying energy blockage removal, I’m going to try chakra fields and the Kundalini one from maitreya as well hoping it will speed the process up as this is not fun I’m constantly trying to feel my heart beat as its feeling so fast but it’s not if that makes sense. I’m almost getting put into panic attacks due to this even and I’ve never experienced panic attacks or nothing like that before in my life.

1 Like

First, that sounds awful and I sincerely hope it all improves and you get the relief you’re after. Two questions.

1. Have you verified you’re not actually sick?
  2. I imagine the thought process is to just “speed it all up as fast as possible” but it sounds like your body is struggling as is, have you considered grounding/earthing through physical practice and the field and see if that doesn’t improve everything?
5 Likes

If it’s really a kundalini awakening or refinement this will make it even worse.
Try to do some mild exercise or stretching, eat dense food, take multiple showers per day (not too hot nor too cold) and try to ground yourself in nature if you can.

7 Likes

Maybe emotional release and Internal Alchemical crucible can help

3 Likes

If you are physically and mentally healthy,
It might be ascension symptoms. If so welcome to the club

Don’t try to rush anything. Do what you can to ground yourself.

I repeat, don’t try to rush the process.

6 Likes

Definitely get a blood workup too and make sure to include the thyroid/hormone panel.

2 Likes

Eat fatty meat. Eat eggs. Rest. Dont workout and take walks at best. Hug trees and spend time in nature. Dont read anything spiritual. Dont use fields. Dont meditate unless you’ve got it down and can simply do emptiness without moving energy. Don’t get overly excited and watch relaxing and fun media.

Where are your main areas impacted? What are the sensations? Do you practice any sort of spiritual/energy methods?

2 Likes

To me these do not sound like kundalini awakaning or ascension symptoms.

Have you done a corona test?
A lot of the symptoms that you are describing are common covid symptoms.

2 Likes

Yeah it does really sound like kidney meridian blockage problems (HTPA axis etc)…

re: Kundalini, are you sensing massive energy activation of your lower chakras? Energy moving up your spine? Sexual energy overload?

1 Like

There’s a few stand out things he mentions that could mean early kundalini awakening or chi deviation. Especially if this is his first time or doesnt have a set method to bring it on.

Kundalini is often misunderstood or “misdiagnosed” from the the ideas spread around about it. Without some clarifying answers it’s hard to say.

2 Likes

The only fields I would use now are grounding and grounding-related ones, from Dreamweaver and no one else.

I would be outside with my bare feet in the earth as much as possible. Ground, ground, ground and wait it out as you can.

This is tricky. Please be safe. If the grounding fields don’t feel right, pray. Pray anyways.

I would not want to overload on energy right now when you’ve got a live wire moving through you, so use fields sparingly.

You’ll get through it, but be smart. Get help as needed. We can only do so much on a forum.

3 Likes

I still don’t know for sure what it was but I do know I’m doing much better. I definitely wasn’t grounding enough. I’m doing more of negativity removals, demonic banishings, chakra clearings, energy blockage removal, and emotional release. That weight is starting to lift off me more and more now. I do believe it was due to awakening as I’m realizing I’m holding onto more things from the past than I thought. I even released anger and forgave the last group of “friends” I had a few years ago for what they did to me. I talked to them in my dream and forgave them it was a weird dream overall from what happened in it lol so I’m definitely using fields for letting go as well now. I’m going to start using audios for massages too as I feel energy is getting stuck where my root, solar plexus, and sacral chakras are especially on my backside

4 Likes

Glad to hear you’re doing better. Take it slower than you think, but sounds like you’re on the way to better days.

1 Like

If you are considering kundalini as a possibility (and based on a few of your symptoms its possible but you never mentioned what your practices are) you probably want to pump the brakes on ascension thinking and start researching and rethinking your life. Kundalini isnt “good.” Based on what fields and areas you are focusing on you’re setting yourself up for a rough ride if it really is kundalini and the first spike is always the easiest. Whatever your decision I’m glad you’re feeling better.

2 Likes

Agreed that Kundalini isn’t “good”. Hell, most things considered “good” aren’t or are just as capable of “bad”. Like the “all beings of light are beings of good” crowd. I digress, do you have any resources or recommendations for people looking more into kundalini?

2 Likes

Kundalini is another topic that has been rebranded multiple times to fit whatever narrative people want so the info on it is going to be based on what methods or beliefs a person has. I have family members that got involved in new age ideas and wanted me to help them “attain” it until I told them what they were signing up for lol

Imo the best thing to do is to look at individuals experiences especially regarding sensations and mental states. Gopi Krishna has some good accounts of the suffering involved when folks go through it. A lot of the legit info is going to be blocked from public use as its contained by traditions and lineages that are able to bring consistent kundalini results in its members but even that is flavored by belief. You can look into some of the older hindu stuff as they kinda have the patent on it as far as is open to westerners. There are some groups that help people going through it in surprising places also. Reddit used to have a decent community ran by a star wars fan that did a lot to help people. I disagreed with his beliefs but he did give decent advice and a lot of folks with intro experiences were posting on there.

Mostly I’m trying to talk around the topic without saying too much honestly. There’s a lot of secrecy around the topic for a reason as it can destroy your life and usually does more harm than good for people. When it happens to people with bad emotional stability or very shaky foundations its creating a bad situation for everyone involved.

I guess if I was going to start fresh and begin looking into it I’d start looking into my beliefs on evil and demons and why I think they’re bad as well as examining my ideas on why I think other beings are good. People who are afraid of either demons or angels or any other version of a cosmological dichotomy probably don’t want to look into kundalini as a potential journey

4 Likes

Don’t force anything!
Just let it go and have ur utmost faith on higher power on whatever u trust in the most. They should guide u, may be a Guru or someone. Try grace of angels and Saints.
Do walking, or jogging on fresh air for Grounding.
Lie down on floor on ur back ( no carpet) for Grounding.
Id suggest stop listening to all fields for some time till u ground and normal again.
Not judging but it may or mayn’t be KA.
Share ur stack on what u were trying for more help.

2 Likes

Thats probably my problem. For a while I was jamming as much fields as I could into me. Now I’m sticking to one thing. I was using fields for christ consciousness, Kundalini, chakra stimulation, astral projection, levitation, and pretty much anything I believe would give me some sort of psychic abilities. This was my main goal to go psychic like telepathy, telekinesis, levitation, etc. I probably had the wrong intentions for a long time now. That could be why it was so hard for me to finally get to where I am now. I’m not psychic physically (other than seeing the aura of lights and planets and myself in a way) but have had dreams where I could change minds, blast things back with light from my hands, fly, and control technology even. I just always had this image in my head of what i wanted to be and I guess i was rushing it. Now I’m just focusing on staying grounded, repelling negativity, releasing those traumas the rest of the way, and keeping that energy flowing. I beginning to feel my crown chakra now and everything. Earlier I felt my head vibrating like crazy for the first time. It felt so weird and I was like so this is what the crown chakra feels like lol

Why do you say it’s not good? Maybe I should do more research on it hopefully it isn’t too late. I was told this is the most powerful energy you can awaken. They told me about the good parts like the power you obtain through it. This is what got my attention. It just felt right and felt like something I needed to be doing. I was playing field for Kundalini, chakra stimulations, christ consciousness, astral projection, levitation. Pretty much anything that revolves around things like this. I just have this image in my head of what I want to be and I’ve been following it. I just want to help in this world as much as I can. I believe I’m supposed to be some sort of warrior for the good of humanity. It sounds crazy I know but I’ve been told by somebody that met me once and they said I’m powerful and special and to never stop doing what I’m doing. I’ve even had a dream of a spirit that was white and looked like static tell me about a war I’m supposed to help in through my dreams about a year or so ago

Is this why I used to get attacked by those shadow thing with red eyes? I swear I used to have to fight these things. I even turned one to dust with my hands in a dream. I’ve even been attacked by greys once. Two of them grabbed me from behind while the one was doing something to my third eye. I didn’t invite them didn’t know why they came they didn’t even have facial expressions. Just slowly and calmly walked up to me and started doing this so I blasted them back never seen them since