Kwan Yin's Healing Chalice of the Heart

Kwan Yin’s Healing Chalice of the Heart

A Chalice that guides in healing and opening the heart.

When afraid to trust, when afraid to take the next step on the path, the Chalice beams hope and love and joy. It supports us in letting go of burdens and worries, using the power of the Inner Smile for emotional wholeness.

The Chalice radiates love and a sense of being at Home in your own heart.
It beams the radiance of wellbeing and wholeness and carries memories of you at your best. When played it projects the sense of confidence in a radiant aura around you.

If meditated upon before sleep it can bring dreams of love, even perhaps manifesting as greater love of oneself. It brings Peace and the feeling that All is Well.

Put your desires into the Chalice – it carries the vibration of the Alchemical Crucible of Love, transmuting and purifying your desires while you meditate with the audio.
Grows stronger with use.

Enjoy!

71 Likes

What a beautiful masterpiece!
:heartpulse: :pray:

15 Likes

Oh that pic is lovely! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Is this the… Rose…Chalice?

20 Likes
2 Likes

Is it gumroad or daily news :joy::joy::joy::joy:?

Beautiful :green_heart:

2 Likes

Graciass :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I felt the same Deja Vu as well …Quan Yin’s Chalice being presented by her Devotee RoseChalice :sparkles:

3 Likes

What a coincidence, Rose…or not? :smiley:

2 Likes

This is an alchemical chalice. It lies upon the altar, the place where matter is altered. A few minutes ago I sensed something that I had to write, about practice. And even more, about journaling. A way to keep record. Aren’t the tomes in akasha called records?

This chalice is one with the being known as Kwan Yin, who took the vow of the Bodhisattva - one who will not depart until all have attained liberation.

I remember in my old church there was a ritual, in this case an alchemical rosary. The ritual lasted for 14 days, and each day you wrote down what you wanted to transmute in your life - what you wanted to surrender in order to release heaviness, care, burdens OR just to become more aware. The piece of paper was consigned to flames after the rosary had been said. It was a rosary of forgiveness, where you allowed the being within to show you that whatever you had done, thought, said, was just a “dream” so to speak, and the fire would remove it from energetic consideration - the ritual of surrender. The Surrender Rosary.

This Chalice is a precious vessel, and can be approached in as many ways as your imagination can devise. It can be a cup of Light which you imbibe. It can be like a crystal ball of illumination to shed light on that which you desire to know more of.

Kwan Yin wants us to make this vessel our own. To create our own rituals. It is a tool on the path. It can bless us with creativity, with lightheartedness, with Joy. The song is sweet and comforting and powerful. It can give us solace and peace. It can bless us with insight and with release. In it you can create a love potion, a potion that flows and changes and rejuvenates the heart as an alchemical temple.

20 Likes

Lovely @Rosechalice :purple_heart: The images are just oozing peace and love :purple_heart: :sparkles:

4 Likes

This Chalice is a wellspring of light rising to heal and comfort. Love is Wisdom and Power, the perfect remedy for all. It is a neverending balm for the spirit. We are whole and complete. As we send love out to all, we are replenished as we realize that we are one with this blessed wellspring, the Source of all that is.

10 Likes

I am getting such comfort playing it. Thank you, Captain! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Some ideas to help you put this beautiful tool into practice:

1. Healing Meditations:
  • Guided Visualizations: Incorporate the Chalice into guided meditation sessions. Visualize filling the Chalice with your fears and worries, allowing Kwan Yin to transform these into love and peace.
  • Heart Chakra Activation: Use the Chalice as a focal point for activating and opening the heart chakra, imagining it glowing with radiant light that expands with each breath.
  1. Therapeutic Practices:
  • Art Therapy: Create art projects centered around the Chalice, expressing your journey towards emotional wholeness and self-love.
  • Dance and Movement Therapy: Choreograph dances that mimic the act of filling, carrying, and pouring from a chalice, symbolizing the release and transformation of emotional burdens.
  1. Confidence Boosting Sessions: Sessions could focus on the projection of confidence, using the imagery of the Chalice’s radiant aura to empower yourself.

2. Dream Work: Focus on night-time meditations with the Chalice to inspire dreams of love and peace, followed by morning sessions to interpret these dreams.

3. Daily Affirmations:

• Morning Rituals: Start the day by mentally or physically placing desires and intentions into the Chalice, imagining them being purified and energized.
  • Evening Reflections: Reflect on the day by visualizing placing the day’s experiences into the Chalice, transforming any negativity into lessons of love and strength.
  1. Community Healing Events:
  • Ceremonies for Emotional Release: Write down emotional burdens of friends/family and symbolically place them into a large communal Chalice to be transformed or released.

These ideas can help embody the essence of the Chalice, making it a practical and mystical tool for personal and communal healing, reflecting the compassion and wisdom of Kwan Yin.

To fully engage with the concept of “Kwan Yin’s Healing Chalice of the Heart” and optimize its potential for love and healing, especially in drawing in a loved one or significant other, you might consider integrating a combination of focused intentions, meditative practices, and daily affirmations. Here are some specific commands or instructions that could be employed to deepen the connection and enhance the effectiveness of the Chalice in these areas:

1. Set Clear Intentions:
  • Command: “I fill this Chalice with my purest intentions for love and healing. May it attract those energies and relationships that resonate with my highest good.”
  1. Daily Affirmations:
  • Morning Affirmation: “As I hold the Chalice in my heart, I open myself to receive and give unconditional love.”
  • Evening Affirmation: “I release my day into the Chalice, transforming all experiences into lessons of love and strength.”
  1. Visualization Practices:
  • Visualize the Desired Relationship: Spend time each day meditating with the Chalice, imagining it as a magnet drawing your twin flame or loved one to you. Picture the Chalice glowing with light, growing brighter as it pulls the right energies towards you.
  1. Emotional Release and Healing:
  • Command: “I place my fears, past hurts, and barriers to love into the Chalice, asking for transformation and healing. Let these obstacles be turned into stepping stones towards a deeper love.”
  1. Use as a Bedtime Ritual for Dream Guidance:
  • Command: “As I sleep, I ask the Chalice to bring me dreams that guide me to my twin flame or deepen the love in my existing relationships. Let these dreams show me the path to mutual healing and connection.”
  1. Practice the Inner Smile Meditation:
  • Command: “With the Chalice in my heart, I practice the Inner Smile to radiate love and healing from within, creating a magnetic pull for love in my life.”
  1. Create a Sacred Space:
  • Command: “This space around me is a sacred extension of the Chalice’s energy. Here, love and healing flourish, drawing in harmonious relationships.”
  1. Engage in Regular Reflection:
  • Reflective Practice: Regularly reflect on the changes and feelings experienced through your interactions with the Chalice. Adjust your practices and commands as needed based on these reflections to better align with your goals.
  1. Ceremonial Use:
  • Command: “In this ceremony, I dedicate myself to open-heartedness and healing, using the Chalice to sanctify my intentions and actions.”
  1. Journaling:
  • Command: “I write my desires and experiences of love and healing in my journal as offerings to the Chalice, solidifying their manifestation in my life.”

The concept of “Kwan Yin’s Healing Chalice of the Heart” as a tool for removing the debris of old hurts, regrets, and pain from past relationships can be deeply transformative. Here are some ways in which the Chalice might be utilized to facilitate this healing process:

1. Symbolic Release Rituals:
  • Command: “I place my old hurts and regrets into the Chalice, visualizing them as physical objects being washed away by its healing light.”
  • Activity: Write down the painful memories and feelings on paper, and in a quiet, meditative moment, imagine placing these papers into the Chalice, allowing them to dissolve and transform into peace and forgiveness.
  1. Daily Cleansing Meditations:
  • Command: “Each day, I meditate with the Chalice, allowing its radiant light to cleanse my heart of past pains and fill it with new hope.”
  • Activity: Use guided imagery to visualize the Chalice’s light as a vibrant energy that enters your heart, scouring away residual pain and replacing it with healing warmth.
  1. Affirmative Healing:
  • Command: “As I hold the Chalice in my heart, I affirm: ‘I release the past and open to the healing that awaits me in the present moment.’”
  • Activity: Regularly recite affirmations that focus on letting go of the past and embracing the healing present, using the Chalice as a focal point for these affirmations.
  1. Forgiveness Exercises:
  • Command: “I forgive myself and others for past pains. I place this forgiveness into the Chalice, asking for transformation into love and compassion.”
  • Activity: Engage in forgiveness exercises where you consciously decide to forgive yourself and those involved in past relationships, visualizing this forgiveness as light filling the Chalice.
  1. Healing Through Dreams:
  • Command: “Before sleep, I ask the Chalice to bring healing to my dreams, processing and releasing the emotional debris of past relationships.”
  • Activity: Focus on the Chalice as you fall asleep, setting the intention for dreams that help you work through and heal from your past experiences.
  1. Integration of Shadow Self:
  • Command: “I accept and integrate all parts of myself, including the pain from past relationships, transforming it within the Chalice into wisdom and strength.”
  • Activity: Practice shadow work, using the Chalice as a safe space to explore and accept the less acknowledged parts of your emotional history, transforming these into lessons and growth.
  1. Ceremonial Healing Circles:
  • Command: “In this circle, we share our stories of past hurts, placing them in the Chalice together, and collectively healing through the shared light of compassion and understanding.”
  • Activity: Organize or participate in group healing sessions where everyone uses the concept of the Chalice to offer up their pains for collective healing and support.
  1. Artistic Expression:
  • Command: “I express the pain of my past relationships through art, using the Chalice to transform this expression into something beautiful and healing.”
  • Activity: Create art that represents your past pains and then symbolically place it in the Chalice, imagining it as being transformed and purified by its energies.

By employing these practices, the Chalice serves as a powerful symbolic tool for cleansing, healing, and transforming the emotional scars of past relationships, allowing for emotional renewal and the cultivation of a healthier, more open heart.

4 Likes

this seems very lovely offering and i’m very much considering… i had an experince a long while back where Kwan Yin appeared and put codes in my crown… shortly after that i met a new friend who was having very intense spiritual experiences… she was freaking out but it was all related to Kwan Yin… we worked together for a little while with it and then she went thru a portal and received a new and full healing system from Kwan Yin… it changed her life forever and has been massively beneficial for so many… i’ve never divulged how it all unfolded for that work as it felt a sacred contract and not mine to share… after that experience of receiving the full body of work, my new friend’s vibration was so incredibly high that i had difficulty being in her presence without being physically affected… like as soon as i walked into a room where she was, the vibration and frequency would be so very high and immense that i would just intantly reel and puke… she had quite a task of learning how to modulate the power so that others could be comfortably around her… i knew my “service” was complete even tho a part of my little heart felt a bit sad & even a bit unworthy that the path was clearly not mine to walk after a certain juncture… from what i’ve experienced, i feel a Kwan Yin Healing Chalice would be a sweet and soothing yet most super-whooper powerful creation!.. i’m almost too respectful of that power to impulse purchase!.. lol!

4 Likes

@cholle That is such a lovely story, thank you for sharing it. Kwan Yin is a loving being and I am sure your connection to her will reveal the exact path for you.

Finally got a moment to review this beauty :white_check_mark:

Can confirm this.
The field feels almost environmental. As I was playing it on my laptop, the sounds more or less jumped out and infused the room with incredible energies. Around 3-4 listens in, the room felt like a sacred temple (note to myself: wow I should play this in the office!). The presence of Guanyin was clearly felt - an incredible soothing, loving, gentle energy yet with the utmost power. With more loops it felt stronger and stronger.

Indeed. And it is.
A few seconds into the first listen is instantly uplifting and puts a smile on your face as if meeting a well known person after a long time (the scene near the end of Home Alone comes to mind when his mother finally reaches home). A motherly love, very very beautiful.

Another thing I noticed was a kind of massage of the heart, restoring any emotional and mental imbalances. Also the air felt fresher.

Really really nice :heart::pray::tada:

6 Likes